New Role: Lycanthrope
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

New Role: Lycanthrope

Alignment: Neutral Evil/Killing
    Action: Kills 2 people at even nights (night 2, 4, 6 etc.)
    Traits: During odd nights, he takes his human form(he can not do any actions, and he will appear as ns to sheriffes, also he is vulnerable to killing)
    During even nights, he gets night immunity, but he loses his detection immunity
    Possible crimes: Tresspassing, Murder, Destruction of Property
    Last edited by ManlyMann; March 31st, 2014 at 08:55 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: New Role: Lycanthrope

i like this but here are my suggestions. He is night immune, and can be detected on the nights he is killing. and on the off nights he is vulnerable and not suspicious.

i think this would tie in well with the new investigator messaging.

i also really like how if theres 4 players left he could come out with a win if its the correct night.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: New Role: Lycanthrope

Quote Originally Posted by kyle1234513 View Post
    i like this but here are my suggestions. He is night immune, and can be detected on the nights he is killing. and on the off nights he is vulnerable and not suspicious.
    yea u are righte

Quote Originally Posted by SamSparta View Post
    He should kill roleblockers while he is transformed.
    The "Destruction of Property" crime makes no sense. It should just be Trespassing and Murder.
    Might be better to call it "Werewolf" instead of "Lycanthrope", much simpler.
    destruction of property because he goes into frenzy and eviscarates his victims, like the mm. and no, alot of roles in mafia end with e, it's much coolere

7. ISO #7