M-FM XXIII Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth Gamethread
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

M-FM XXIII Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth Gamethread

I know I am not the person you expected. And I didn't expect to be licked by a giant tongue just now. Ah, the world is full of surprises.

Welcome to Game 2 of a three-part Avatar FM series hosted by team Houston, Gerik and Slaol. As joked by Citrus and Gerik in the M-FM XXII Poll thread, we will be hosting an upcoming major FM to conclude the Last Airbender series. We hope this game lets that excitement keep building and helps guarantee a flawless game at that time.

Now, be warned: playing the FMs is an intense experience and once you begin this process, you cannot stop until all three are completed. Are you ready?

- Living Players -
    Bushi
    Chit Sang
    Dock
    Foo Foo Cuddlypoops
    Friendly Mushroom
    Jin
    Kuei
    Kyoshi Warrior #37
    Lao Beifong
    Li
    Lo
    Mai's Father
    Mai's Mother
    Roku's Waterbending Master
    Tyro
    Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar
    Varrick
    Warden (Boiling Rock)
    Warden (Prison Rig)
    Xu

- Graveyard -
    None.

- Remaining Role List -
    Long Feng
    Dai Li Agent (Hidden Dai Li Agent)

Azula
    Ty Lee (Hidden Azula's Legion)
    Mai (Hidden Azula's Legion)

Aang
    Katara
    Sokka
    Toph
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen

Zuko
    Cabbage Merchant (Hidden Cabbage Merchant)

Setup is located here

All account information and role card PMs have been sent out.

If you know you are in the game but did not receive an account PM, if your anon account did not receive a role PM, or if you have any issues logging into your account, message me and I'll fix it.

Day 1 will begin at this time

Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; December 13th, 2014 at 11:30 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: M-FM 22: Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth

Welcome to M-FM 22. Avatar-The Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth

Day One - The Cave of 2 Lovers

After the defeat of Admiral Zhao at the Seige of the North, the GAang decided it was time to head to Ba Sing Se so that Aang could master Earthbending within its borders, for its walls are renowned across the world for being impenetrable. Along the way they met Toph, a blind girl who uses earthbending to "see". She decided to join them in their travels and teach Aang earthbending. Before long, the group encounters a giant mountain with a cave running through it. The Cave of Two Lovers. Nearby is a large group of travelers, who ask for the avatar's help in leading them through the cave. After all, it is a dark and scary place, filled with who knows what kinds of creatures. It could be dangerous. So without hesitation Aang welcomes the travelers and promises to protect them. But unbeknownst to Aang and his friends, hidden among the travelers are some who are not as innocent as they seem. Since Admiral Zhao's defeat Azula, the Fire Lord's daughter, and her friends Mai and Ty Lee have taken it upon themselves to hunt for Aang. And as luck would have it, they have disguised themselves and hidden amongst the group of travelers. As if that weren't enough, The Dai Li's leader, Long Feng and his right hand officer have taken it upon themselves to do a bit of reconnaissance as well. So Aang and friends are in quite a bit more trouble than they expect. For it is not only the dangers of the cave they must face, but the dangers of their group as well. They enter the cave.

Everyone has received a Lover chat that will be open through Day 1. You may claim any name and discuss anything in this chat. Do not link to this chat in any place.
    Last edited by Guru Pathik; March 16th, 2014 at 06:22 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Varrick View Post
    I don't like this bear. He opens with hidden words, showing an intent for deceit from the very start.

That said, a bear usually isn't the kind of animal one wants to piss off.

So, good day to you sirs, Bosco, Bushi, and Tyro. I hope you're having a wonderful evening.
    What Are You Trying To Say? Are You Suggesting That You Have Found A Deceitful Person In One Post? Please Tell Me More Of Your Awesome Scumhunting Skills And Let Us Commence Voting This Obvious Scum.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Rrruuuhhh Uurrrahh. Mruuuaaah Rrraaaaaaa.
    That is incorrect, I was simply waving hello. Though my welcome may have been a bit premature.
    Thats Retarded. Please Speak Normally. I Don't Want To Have To Highlight Your Every Post To See What The Fuck Your Saying.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Varrick View Post
    I don't like this bear. He opens with hidden words, showing an intent for deceit from the very start.

That said, a bear usually isn't the kind of animal one wants to piss off.

So, good day to you sirs, Bosco, Bushi, and Tyro. I hope you're having a wonderful evening.
    Murrra rawww raaawww poot
    Au contraire, by conditioning people to always check my posts for hidden text shows that I do not intend to use it to decieve. <Poot>

12. ISO #12

Au contraire, by conditioning people to always check my posts for hidden text shows that I do not intend to use it to decieve. <Poot>
    Please just talk normally because I also don't want to have to find invisible words. I'm not saying u try to use it to deceive people, but just make it easier for everyone.

13. ISO #13

Indeed, that seems to be so.

Instead you endeavor merely to abuse it, to foster yet another annoying knack that seems to have plagued the last few FM's of late.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25