Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: M-FM 22: Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Lo View Post
    Lo is town.
    Bosco is town.
    KW is unknown.

And you, you ask for others' opinions before giving more than just a taste of your own?

I was right to vote you from the start!

But the real question is, where is Li!
    Lo, you're digging a hole for yourself man. You are clearing targets like it's your job, yet you have no reliable proof or defense for yourself and Bosco being town. Is that scummy or what?

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Roku's Waterbending Master View Post
    Lo, you're digging a hole for yourself man. You are clearing targets like it's your job, yet you have no reliable proof or defense for yourself and Bosco being town. Is that scummy or what?
    Umadbro? It's my job ta find the pple that gots the dirt on 'em. I don't see no reads from ya, ya dirty fella.

Appealin' to the people eh? Who's in a hole now. No wonder ya got dirt on ya shoes.

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    You're Fucking Retarded. Stop It.
    -vote Bosco
    Rawr!
    Calm down Bosco.Tyro, Bosco is a bear. He can't speak like us. You need to stop being racist. You know who is racist? Fire-Nation.Just grin and bear it. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Almost as bad as you capitalizing every word!

But seriously though, we can't quote or copy paste the text, so it will be EXTREMELY annoying in the future (though, by the looks of it, some people are quite rustled already). Please make normal posts.

Mwrraaaaar
    Snookums, my translations still show up when quoting Bosco's posts.Yes Bosco, there is a possible compromise.

20. ISO #120

Almost as bad as you capitalizing every word!

But seriously though, we can't quote or copy paste the text, so it will be EXTREMELY annoying in the future (though, by the looks of it, some people are quite rustled already). Please make normal posts.
    I agree the current post is unreliable, and if he doesn't fix it I will help with his lynch, but I don't feel trying it is scummy at all, just maintaining so I'm gonna give him a suggestion that gets what he wants and helps us to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Muurrrr RRRAAAWWRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Kuei
    Bosco agrees that it was a very poorly thought out argument that the Kyoshi Warrior dropped immediately. If I interpreted the second part correctly, Bosco says that if she believe her own argument that it should still be valid even after bosco changed his behavior.
    I feel it conveys his meaning without any significant downsides, don't you agree?

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by Warden (Boiling Rock) View Post
    I agree the current post is unreliable, and if he doesn't fix it I will help with his lynch, but I don't feel trying it is scummy at all, just maintaining so I'm gonna give him a suggestion that gets what he wants and helps us to read it.

I feel it conveys his meaning without any significant downsides, don't you agree?
    I wasn't calling him scummy for it, I was just saying that it was pretty annoying. I personally like being able to copy paste bits of text from posts for future quotes, but I won't be able to do it for his posts. Never lynch people for their posting styles, unless it is purposefully hindering the town.

And don't call me Snookums, you senile old man.

24. ISO #124

I wasn't calling him scummy for it, I was just saying that it was pretty annoying. I personally like being able to copy paste bits of text from posts for future quotes, but I won't be able to do it for his posts. Never lynch people for their posting styles, unless it is purposefully hindering the town.

And don't call me Snookums, you senile old man.
    @Snookums
    So what your saying is we have the same view. Because if he continues is it not purposefully hindering the town?

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by Warden (Boiling Rock) View Post
    @Snookums
    So what your saying is we have the same view. Because if he continues is it not purposefully hindering the town?
    I wouldn't say it's hindering us right now. It's just annoying, but that's all it is. All it does is make him look like a complete douche to most of the people here, and usually these type of posters tend to have lower credibility, thanks to their childish post styles. And all this because they got a weird/unusual account name or for whatever reason. It's never funny.

Just let him be for now, It would be silly to waste our time for something so trivial.

Also, I'm rather surprised nobody mentioned it yet, but the Dai Li Leader is effectively a Ventriloquist.
    Everyone here should have a code that they can decipher the next day to prove that they are not controlled by the Dai Li. Don't make the mistake some people made in the past and get a code so simple that the evils can decipher it; it will fuck us over pretty hard. Please think this through; make something unique. Remember that there's a rule that you can't use encryption; make your own code with a key that you are inventing yourself. I'll slap your shit if you use something stupid like A=1 B=2 etc.
    Ventriloquists and Blackmailers have to be the two most anti-fun roles in FM history. Too bad Slaol has a boner for them.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

mmurrrrrr hahrumph

Bosco says, crestfallen, for the sake of not distracting from the true threats he will refrain from his tawdry acts.
    Ruaaarrr

Though Bosco reserves the right to the pomps he is accustomed should the appropriate circumstances manifest.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Mushroom View Post
    alright, I'm just going to say this, but maybe we should try and focus on getting those who have not talked, to talk a little, try to get everyones input/thoughts so far. Having said that, MWB/LO, you guys seem to be getting worked up a bit much?
    Wraaum wruuu

Bosco would like to draw attention to Unnamed Firebending Avatar who has only posted once at the beginning of the day? Similarly, Varrick doesn't have a single post after the first 20 minutes of the game.
    Uwarrrr

Bosco points out that until tomorrow there remains the possibility that Lo will be replaced and that we should stay our accusations until then.

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

I'd quote you, Bosco, so people can see what I'm responding to, but your insistence on putting everything you say in quotes already makes it impossible.

I'm with Jin on this one, although the fact that the day is at this point is no real surprise. Almost every FM ends up with some people havin' hissy fits at each other. This game just got a head start on it

35. ISO #135

Quote Originally Posted by Lao Beifong View Post
    I dont even know why we even bother to vote ppl day 1, without anything against them, except their posts wich are not informative at all.
    Welcome to all No-lynch Day 1s ever.
    I wouldn't bother taking any of these votes seriously. Most are only there for forum name reasons.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

Quote Originally Posted by Bushi View Post
    Also KW#37. Why did you drop your case just because Bosco changed his posting style. You were very aggressive and then you just dropped it like everything is ok.
    I would also like to know why KW #37 dropped their case so suddenly. You seemed very passionate about Bosco being scum.
    lol guys. like i said, it's d1. i don't like it if he posts like that, but i don't have a real case on him. sure, what i said is possible (so we should be wary and dont count it as town tell as ppl previously did, not even if he says he has any reason for this) but i can also see how he's just another townie trying to troll us.

now go back into your corner

and bosco dont use quotes, the quoting quotes problem is still not fixed

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Quote Originally Posted by Warden (Prison Rig) View Post
    האם זה עצוב שיש לי כבר נוכה מישהו להיות יחסי ציבור?

אני גם די בטוח שאני יודע מי הוא ניטראלי גם כן.

-vote Roku's Waterbending Master

כן, האדם שזוהה חייב להיות רע מאוד.

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

I wouldn't say it's hindering us right now. It's just annoying, but that's all it is. All it does is make him look like a complete douche to most of the people here, and usually these type of posters tend to have lower credibility, thanks to their childish post styles. And all this because they got a weird/unusual account name or for whatever reason. It's never funny.

Just let him be for now, It would be silly to waste our time for something so trivial.

Also, I'm rather surprised nobody mentioned it yet, but the Dai Li Leader is effectively a Ventriloquist.
    Everyone here should have a code that they can decipher the next day to prove that they are not controlled by the Dai Li. Don't make the mistake some people made in the past and get a code so simple that the evils can decipher it; it will fuck us over pretty hard. Please think this through; make something unique. Remember that there's a rule that you can't use encryption; make your own code with a key that you are inventing yourself. I'll slap your shit if you use something stupid like A=1 B=2 etc.
    Ventriloquists and Blackmailers have to be the two most anti-fun roles in FM history. Too bad Slaol has a boner for them.
    Foo Foo Cuddlypoops is town.

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Father View Post
    That's a good idea! I ll do this asap! I don't want to be brainwashed! D:
    Lo is town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo View Post
    Foo Foo Cuddlypoops is town.
    Please don't.
    Don't start pointing out people as town for stating the obvious so early in the game. It is silly and all it will achieve is make it look like you're trying too hard to buddy people and making forced posts in an attempt to look pro-town.

Lo, that would be implying that the lovers would reveal their identities to each other, which I'm sure, most won't. Even if you could, last wills are not part of this game; this won't work. We should stick with a code that only yourself can decipher posted during the days.

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by Varrick View Post
    I'd quote you, Bosco, so people can see what I'm responding to, but your insistence on putting everything you say in quotes already makes it impossible.

I'm with Jin on this one, although the fact that the day is at this point is no real surprise. Almost every FM ends up with some people havin' hissy fits at each other. This game just got a head start on it
    Gaooo Mmwuaa Muarrru

Spoiler : Bosco Translation :
    Bosco once again offers his deepest apologies. He is not used to communicating with people that can't understand him and he hopes his latest attempt will satisfy all grievances.