User Tag List

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Re: M-FM 22: Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth

Following several complaints we are creating a new rule. Players are barred from using the same avatar unless their account name represents an Avatar character that has split personalities. We would like these changes the next time you post. This also bars the use of avatars that resemble avatars used by other players- by use of similar images, or editing of the other player's avatar.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

well guys... i'm here so the party can start
    -vote Bosco

i already hate him. deliberately makes day chat harder to read. this is scummy on it's own, town should try to contribute as much as possible. what he does is the opposite, he prevents others from contributing by wasting their time and nerves.
    apparently the current meta is so fucked up that ppl see this as towntell (see fm20 nicol bolas who was read as town at first) and scum figured that out too so now they're trying to use this tactic.
    it's actually some kind of double WIFOM because doing this appears blatantly scummy so ppl who do it are read as town because scum wouldn't be so obvious. now scum figured it out and uses WIFOM by making himself look obvious scum so ppl think he's town
    after so many games it has been used, i seriously doubt any townie would still use it. the only chance for him not being scum is he's a jester

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    Thats Retarded. Please Speak Normally. I Don't Want To Have To Highlight Your Every Post To See What The Fuck Your Saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varrick View Post
    Indeed, that seems to be so.

Instead you endeavor merely to abuse it, to foster yet another annoying knack that seems to have plagued the last few FM's of late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushi View Post
    Please just talk normally because I also don't want to have to find invisible words. I'm not saying u try to use it to deceive people, but just make it easier for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #37 View Post
    -vote Bosco

i already hate him. deliberately makes day chat harder to read. this is scummy on it's own, town should try to contribute as much as possible. what he does is the opposite, he prevents others from contributing by wasting their time and nerves.
    apparently the current meta is so fucked up that ppl see this as towntell (see fm20 nicol bolas who was read as town at first) and scum figured that out too so now they're trying to use this tactic.
    it's actually some kind of double WIFOM because doing this appears blatantly scummy so ppl who do it are read as town because scum wouldn't be so obvious. now scum figured it out and uses WIFOM by making himself look obvious scum so ppl think he's town
    after so many games it has been used, i seriously doubt any townie would still use it. the only chance for him not being scum is he's a jester
    Rwaaar Rrraaaaa Mrrrrrrr

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. What I wrote was still completely intelligible and takes all of a fraction of a second with equally extensive effort to be able to read. I really didn't expect this kind of backlash as my goal was to make this game more fun like the Bushi triplets.

Uuurraaa UuuUUuurr

As I clearly failed my goal I will acquiesce and use an alternate but immediately visible color instead.

17. ISO #67

I dislike Kyoshi Warrior already because she pushes a vote on someone who behaves neither scummy nor towny as of this moment. The way someone writes should not influence whether one thinks that person is town/scum (if we talk about syntax only). The invisible text is only slightly inconveniencing because we know of it. If it had been done without making it obvious then yeah, that'd be more of a scumtell.

18. ISO #68

the only chance for him not being scum is he's a jester
    Woah.
    Don't get your panties in a knot.
    That has to be the most aggressive first post I've ever seen. In case you haven't noticed, people aren't taking the day too seriously right now. To accuse someone of being scum/jester over this is silly. It's as if you've never seen people make these kind of posts before.
    Either way, calm your tits.

Also, it will be hard to get people to take me seriously with a name like this.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

take it easy i know this day is not serious

however reading the invisible ink is a pain when i read on my phone
    Murrrr Uuuhurrrr

I had not considered the tribulation of reading invisible ink with a phone, my sincerest apologies.

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

-vote Bosco

This is a cluster fuck with my brain.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by Warden (Boiling Rock) View Post
    I read the setup and Mai is a member of the Azula's Legion.

-vote Mai
    We can do that?? LOL this is easier then i thought.
    -vote Mai

EVERYONE VOTE ON MAI!!!

Tomorrow we vote azula and so on. GG

Unless they can kill uss befeore we vote them out.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    You're Fucking Retarded. Stop It.
    -vote Bosco
    Almost as bad as you capitalizing every word!

But seriously though, we can't quote or copy paste the text, so it will be EXTREMELY annoying in the future (though, by the looks of it, some people are quite rustled already). Please make normal posts.

40. ISO #90

Quote Originally Posted by Bushi View Post
    Discussions seems to have died. So to spark a conversation. How does everyone feel about Lo's 3 posts? I find them kinda scummy and I want to hear some other's opinions.
    Wot.

I will fuk u up m8.

I like the fact that you've placed a vote instead of just asking people if they think I am scummy, so there's that.

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

-vote Bosco

I DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK IF HE'S TOWN
    IT'S ANNOYING AND SHOULD BE LYNCHED FOR IT
    -vote BOSCO

AINT NOTHING BUT A PEANUT

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Quote Originally Posted by Roku's Waterbending Master View Post
    All jokes aside from voting myself, I have decided that either Bosco, Lo or KW are a safe bet to vote. Since I do not like to hop onto the bandwagons so early without justifying it, what do you guys think of the 3 ?
    NICE TUNNEL
    IM GONNA PLAY THIS GAME LIKE AN EXECUTIONER WITH YOU AS MY TARGET NOW.

LIGHTWEIGHT

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by Roku's Waterbending Master View Post
    All jokes aside from voting myself, I have decided that either Bosco, Lo or KW are a safe bet to vote. Since I do not like to hop onto the bandwagons so early without justifying it, what do you guys think of the 3 ?
    Lo is town.
    Bosco is town.
    KW is unknown.

And you, you ask for others' opinions before giving more than just a taste of your own?

I was right to vote you from the start!

But the real question is, where is Li!

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100