User Tag List

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1350
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

Re: M-FM 22: Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth

It is a shakesbear.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

4. ISO #1304

Oh god, why are all of those people scum? Did you just put all of your favorite people and make them scum? Things like this will usually end up in a huge failure.

Anyway, I replaced in with someone who is going to get replaced out anyway. I did pretty lousy when I came in Day 2, It was like trying to stop an enormous speeding train with broken brakes. After that, I did alright. When Slaol announce that I will be the first one to replace someone, I felt that when I replace in, everyone will know it's me.

Some COMs are painfully obvious such as Mai's Mother aka Orpz, and Warden (Prison Rig) aka Ika. Other than that, town did pretty well.

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Mushroom View Post
    @KW
    Bushi died for rp purposes.

For this game I think max 3 mislynches is fine.
    Multiple factions will mess up with your MYTOWN calculation.
    i'm not talking about the starting mytown, but the remaining mytown at the end of the game. that has nothing to do with the setup but with how landslide the town's victory was. balance was ok imo.
    oh and mytown has no problem with multiple factions. but for remaining mytown 1 kpn should be used, even if there were once more
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Mushroom View Post
    @KW
    Sure. Should avoid mislynch. But you hid info from town. And you raged, preventing you lynch from becoming informative. And what MM said.
    well i wouldn't call it rage, when i rage it's definitely different. i just went omgus on some ppl.
    hiding info from town or even lying/making gambits is in general ok if it helps the town. if i had revealed, i would have lost zuko's trust and even worse, the trust of the town. this may need some discussion
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

7. ISO #1307

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Oh god, why are all of those people scum? Did you just put all of your favorite people and make them scum? Things like this will usually end up in a huge failure.

Anyway, I replaced in with someone who is going to get replaced out anyway. I did pretty lousy when I came in Day 2, It was like trying to stop an enormous speeding train with broken brakes. After that, I did alright. When Slaol announce that I will be the first one to replace someone, I felt that when I replace in, everyone will know it's me.

Some COMs are painfully obvious such as Mai's Mother aka Orpz, and Warden (Prison Rig) aka Ika. Other than that, town did pretty well.
    We randomed all the roles.

When I found out Slaol had announced your name as the first replacement, I told him that was a bad idea, but he had already done it so the damage had already been done.

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

I just got back to see this game is over.

I dont try hard to hide com after so long. I found who i thought was aang (was katara) day 1 in post 18.

I would of found it odd if you were citizen as well but was right on the basis that you were not citizen at least.

10. ISO #1310

right, so instead, I should be replaced in and I will make it even more painfully obvious yet confusing at the same time...it would be a better show....
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

11. ISO #1311

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    what about night actions? still not clear what happened n1 with encourage and what happened with the encouraged disguiser
    sure wonder what aang did all the time aswell

12. ISO #1312

Boo Ika I thought you knew the Avatar. I knew it was Chit Sang when he said his lover was a Citizen converted n1
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

13. ISO #1313

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    I just got back to see this game is over.

I dont try hard to hide com after so long. I found who i thought was aang (was katara) day 1 in post 18.

I would of found it odd if you were citizen as well but was right on the basis that you were not citizen at least.
    I am a citizen. I don't know where this journalist came from, but I probably got it the night scum surrendered.

14. ISO #1314

I am a citizen. I don't know where this journalist came from, but I probably got it the night scum surrendered.
    I think it's just the role we woulda gotten, predetermined and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

15. ISO #1315

what about night actions? still not clear what happened n1 with encourage and what happened with the encouraged disguiser
    Never publicized a google doc before. Let me know if there's any errors.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=1
    Last edited by Slaol; March 31st, 2014 at 04:49 PM.

16. ISO #1316

Bushi was encouraged n1. I was Katara at the time. When he asked for confirmation I was already disguised so Bushi was the encourage target. Nothing wrong happened.

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

ONTO POST GAME DISCUSSION:

so about me almost getting lynched. i agree that the omgus was a bit exagerated, but at this point it was just necessary for me personally because i was so annoyed about managing to trick zuko just to get lynched because i did this afterwards. there was really no other reason for my lynch. also the rest of my defense was quite solid and reasonable i think, though i actually lost hope of preventing the mislynch and surviving the day long ago (after you still thought i am scum when i explained why i lied in jail with my first d3 post)

I always keep in the back of my mind of almost any possibility, thats why i was still suspicious of orpz for the entire game, but at the same time if all the flips were true, it wouldn't matter. I have played many other games and seen so many unusal things that you never know.

I have seen almost every maneuver pulled from bussing to distancing, so i keep every possiblity open

you may say now town wouldn't have a problem with getting lynched, but i think this is bullshit. townies are responsible to some extent to not get mislynched (and other townies are responsible too to not mislynch him). if they get mislynched it hurts town which is against victory condition, there are only limited mislynches allowed.

agree with latter part (some extent o not get it), however mislynches are sometimes needed to get new information. the way you went around acting all survivalistic when town was in prime and could afford it was kinda unhelpful.

sure, townies don't have to try as hard to not get lynched as the scum, which is scums primary goal while town's is to find the scums. but townies should contribute and defend definitely. or don't you blame in sc2 for example a sheriff who doesn't roleclaim on trial and gets lynched.

gonna state this now, sc2 mafia=/=fm mafia

i think it was more how you again, acted survavaistic about your lynch as a citizen, as a pr i could see otherwise but as a citizen (who kept jailor info out), could see a scum flip

other then that i just don't WANT to be mislynched, that's part of my personality.

personalist i can understand, but for the town, sometimes its best to say "if you dont believe me lynch me" sometimes being lynched is the best option as well becasue it solidifies your position

19. ISO #1319

the second part was refering to you and the coms

the 3rd is to bushi and how painfuly obvious it was to me.

how i saw it was that a citizen wouldnt question soneone claiming citizen. the fact that he did was a huge flag to me that screamed "im not a citizen"

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    speaking of COMs, Zuko's random period in the middle of the sentence gave him away
    Truf.
    Phones op.
    Like. I shouldn't have tried for allies in the claims of Mai and Exe. My gut was like kill em but my mind was like you need em.
    There was no chance I would win this game without allies anyways truthfully. But meh.

22. ISO #1322

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    On this- we received specific prefer from 4 people. Only 1 of them was met.
    Raptorblaze requested Zuko and received Azula.
    Citrus requested Fire Nation and got Cabbages.
    Apache requested Aang and obviously did not get it.
    Damus_Graves requested "not town" and ended up as Zuko.

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

remaining rolelist according to epilogue:

Aang
    Sokka
    Marshall
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen

forgot coroner

27. ISO #1327

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Never publicized a google doc before. Let me know if there's any errors.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=1
    wait i don't get this, was bushi AND dock disguised then? i thought only one can be disguised, i asked it. you said the other would just die

@ika

so about me almost getting lynched. i agree that the omgus was a bit exagerated, but at this point it was just necessary for me personally because i was so annoyed about managing to trick zuko just to get lynched because i did this afterwards. there was really no other reason for my lynch. also the rest of my defense was quite solid and reasonable i think, though i actually lost hope of preventing the mislynch and surviving the day long ago (after you still thought i am scum when i explained why i lied in jail with my first d3 post)

I always keep in the back of my mind of almost any possibility, thats why i was still suspicious of orpz for the entire game, but at the same time if all the flips were true, it wouldn't matter. I have played many other games and seen so many unusal things that you never know.

I have seen almost every maneuver pulled from bussing to distancing, so i keep every possiblity open

you may say now town wouldn't have a problem with getting lynched, but i think this is bullshit. townies are responsible to some extent to not get mislynched (and other townies are responsible too to not mislynch him). if they get mislynched it hurts town which is against victory condition, there are only limited mislynches allowed.

agree with latter part (some extent o not get it), however mislynches are sometimes needed to get new information. the way you went around acting all survivalistic when town was in prime and could afford it was kinda unhelpful.

i don't think so, first town was not in advantage yet, only jester died, marshall had not yet revealed. killing zuko would have benefitted way more than mislynching me, that's why mislynch would have hurt.
    and even after marshall reveal, if mai's father hadn't been scum and i was mislynched, town would be in a really bad spot. my mislynch wouldn't have given much information, because mostly town voted me. i had all scums pegged at this point, it was better i was alive.
    but i agree that mislynches can be good in some situations.

sure, townies don't have to try as hard to not get lynched as the scum, which is scums primary goal while town's is to find the scums. but townies should contribute and defend definitely. or don't you blame in sc2 for example a sheriff who doesn't roleclaim on trial and gets lynched.

gonna state this now, sc2 mafia=/=fm mafia
    yea but my example is valid here too
    i think it was more how you again, acted survavaistic about your lynch as a citizen, as a pr i could see otherwise but as a citizen (who kept jailor info out), could see a scum flip
    see above
    other then that i just don't WANT to be mislynched, that's part of my personality.

personalist i can understand, but for the town, sometimes its best to say "if you dont believe me lynch me" sometimes being lynched is the best option as well becasue it solidifies your position
    see above

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

wait i don't get this, was bushi AND dock disguised then? i thought only one can be disguised, i asked it. you said the other would just die
    Apparently varrick(the disguiser) was able to disguise as 2 people and controll 2 accounts at the same time when he was encouraged the night befeore.

Pretty op if you ask me, but the scums fucked up big time.

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #37 View Post
    lol look how all the scums jump out to vote me
    this must be the worst town in fm history. i don't feel like we'd deserve to win

immature, funny? srsly get a brain. face the truth, i was right

1) he had more than enough time
    2) here the answer is invalid and doesn't make sense pls read again. i asked why SHOULD he admit it because there's no reason to and not why he didnt
    3) no, my faction does the lynches. even if i was mafia, there's still another faction. plus drawing nightkills if my team does them seems kinda pointless

yes it is just a game and i just play it. at least i try to prevent the mislynches, despite you're too dumb to realize how how dumb you are
    if at all, I am the one who's annoyed because of your tardness.
    and srsly, where did i insult ppl apart from telling them the truth of how retarded they are (face it)
    "everyone voting me is scum"

"town fucking sucks and doesn't deserve to win"

This is just about straight out of the trailed scum/jester lexicon.
    Spoiler : Accolades :

32. ISO #1332

Quote Originally Posted by Gyver View Post
    It's too bad the scum died so fast, I kind of wanted to see the other events.
    Well I was told that one of the events were that the ventriloquisted person can talk on his main count as well. So the vent and actual person would have to fight over the account. The day 7 was that Zuko could win with all the mafia. So there wasn't any need for those events after we took out vent and zuko so early.

33. ISO #1333

"everyone voting me is scum"

"town fucking sucks and doesn't deserve to win"

This is just about straight out of the trailed scum/jester lexicon.
    i never said the former. the latter is no scumtell imo

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

"look how all the scums jump out to vote me" is pretty close
    yes of course scums are happy to join a mislynch train. doesn't mean only scums
    my whole point was pretty much about retarded towns voting me, srsly if you didn't get that...

36. ISO #1336

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Well I was told that one of the events were that the ventriloquisted person can talk on his main count as well. So the vent and actual person would have to fight over the account. The day 7 was that Zuko could win with all the mafia. So there wasn't any need for those events after we took out vent and zuko so early.
    Zuko, on day 7, was going to be allowed to select between siding with Azula or Aang. Crossroads of Destiny.

37. ISO #1337

failure is par for the course here

bullshit but dont expect yall to admit it. next time yall host msg me b4 giving out roles. ill give u 100 bucks to make me mayor.

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    No.. in FM XV they were all modkilled/replaced because they all lurked. The replacements were active.
    Oh, I didn't know that. Slaol failed to mention it in his accounts of that game.

By the way, Yayap... I can't help but notice that you did not sign for FM 21. And I believe the host mentioned that he was waiting for more signs to start the game, so... You should sign!

41. ISO #1341

Oh, I didn't know that. Slaol failed to mention it in his accounts of that game.

By the way, Yayap... I can't help but notice that you did not sign for FM 21. And I believe the host mentioned that he was waiting for more signs to start the game, so... You should sign!
    It's cause he wasn't even close to being staff at that time. Only people who probably really know what happened during FM15 are Blazer and Staff from that time.

42. ISO #1342

i don't think so, first town was not in advantage yet, only jester died, marshall had not yet revealed. killing zuko would have benefitted way more than mislynching me, that's why mislynch would have hurt.

that can be agreed on, however you claiming mai was equal footing then. Zuko would only be able to betray while if you were mai, if would be eliminating a threat. zuko could be delt with the next day

thing about fm 17: we jailed and executed the claimer becasue he claimed to be rebel leader (or follower) in day and backtracked to cit, even if he claimed cp9, we prob would of executed out of saftey

and even after marshall reveal, if mai's father hadn't been scum and i was mislynched, town would be in a really bad spot. my mislynch wouldn't have given much information, because mostly town voted me. i had all scums pegged at this point, it was better i was alive.

slight disagreement, your myslynch would have given plenty of info as well, noticed how the train on you went up? even if you were lynched instead of mai's father (or both were) we could deduct then who was scum on the train. i mean we even used half of the voters on there to deduct. also you didnt really have everyone pegged you just said everyone was stupid or scum and that was not the entire case.

real quick on the sc2=/=mafia thing

for your example it could be used but most cases they would not equate.

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    It's cause he wasn't even close to being staff at that time. Only people who probably really know what happened during FM15 are Blazer and Staff from that time.
    Sorz, too busy ROFLstomping to notice. Replacement staff were active long enough to gain no town credit and then resign.
    Town rolled.

45. ISO #1345

that can be agreed on, however you claiming mai was equal footing then. Zuko would only be able to betray while if you were mai, if would be eliminating a threat. zuko could be delt with the next day
    betray is not so harmless because everyone could be a pr. i was pretty pissed because of betrayed at least because i feared aang would visit me one day and it would be in vain. i wasn't mai, so lynching me would be bad. sure you didn't know i wasn't mai but i did, that's one reason why i tried not to get lynched
    thing about fm 17: we jailed and executed the claimer becasue he claimed to be rebel leader (or follower) in day and backtracked to cit, even if he claimed cp9, we prob would of executed out of saftey
    that's completely different, he claimed it in day chat and i just claimed at night in a hopeless situation. he lied to everyone, i lied to scum.

slight disagreement, your myslynch would have given plenty of info as well, noticed how the train on you went up? even if you were lynched instead of mai's father (or both were) we could deduct then who was scum on the train. i mean we even used half of the voters on there to deduct. i agree it would have given some information, but i dont think it would have been worth it. especially since the vote info was there anyway, because i was cleared.
    also you didnt really have everyone pegged you just said everyone was stupid or scum and that was not the entire case.
    well when i thought i'd be lynched any second, i made a list of about 6 or 7 ppl where i said all the scums were on. turns out they really were (i added waterbending master a few posts later). not in right order, but i updated it next day already, where i narrowed it down further

@host
    pls explain how that disguising of 2 ppl worked.
    did disguiser get to control accounts of both targets?
    if no pls explain why bushi didn't know he was encouraged n1 assuming and if yes please explain why my question about this was answered differently

46. ISO #1346

betray is not so harmless because everyone could be a pr. i was pretty pissed because of betrayed at least because i feared aang would visit me one day and it would be in vain. i wasn't mai, so lynching me would be bad. sure you didn't know i wasn't mai but i did, that's one reason why i tried not to get lynched
    fair enough, i think overall, the train on you was informative enough that even if you did get flipped, it prob wouldnt of changed much. I do think you did kinda overreact to it still but really your train going up was kinda scums biggest downfall. also being betrayed isnt that big of a deal if aang were to vist you, how i see it, its more or less just a wasted night action we already had game going to town at that point

that's completely different, he claimed it in day chat and i just claimed at night in a hopeless situation. he lied to everyone, i lied to scum.
    well thats what you should do as outed scum, WIFOM it up best you can. Really him outing you as "mai" was more helpful for town in long run due to how scums were so eager to run a myslynch

slight disagreement, your myslynch would have given plenty of info as well, noticed how the train on you went up? even if you were lynched instead of mai's father (or both were) we could deduct then who was scum on the train. i mean we even used half of the voters on there to deduct. i agree it would have given some information, but i dont think it would have been worth it. especially since the vote info was there anyway, because i was cleared.
    also you didnt really have everyone pegged you just said everyone was stupid or scum and that was not the entire case.
    well when i thought i'd be lynched any second, i made a list of about 6 or 7 ppl where i said all the scums were on. turns out they really were (i added waterbending master a few posts later). not in right order, but i updated it next day already, where i narrowed it down further
    they were good post overall to do something like that, thats what pod did real quick before he was going to be lynched (but wasnt due to deadline)

funny thing is i was there during deadline XD

@host
    if no pls explain why bushi didn't know he was encouraged n1 assuming and if yes please explain why my question about this was answered differently
    [/QUOTE]

47. ISO #1347

@host
    It clearly got control of both accounts, seeing as Guru Pathik said it would do this if it got encouraged.

48. ISO #1348

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    It clearly got control of both accounts, seeing as Guru Pathik said it would do this if it got encouraged.
    lol so scum just got one more member
    bushi surrendered then?
    apparently i misunderstood your answer about this question because you answered "can he disguise as 2" with no but "can he kill 2" with yes, so i thought he can kill 2 but disguise only 1
    but you just meant he can't disguise 2 normally...

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350

lol so scum just got one more member
    bushi surrendered then?
    apparently i misunderstood your answer about this question because you answered "can he disguise as 2" with no but "can he kill 2" with yes, so i thought he can kill 2 but disguise only 1
    but you just meant he can't disguise 2 normally...
    Yes, Bushi (Glip) surrendered. Glip wanted to surrender the night before (when all mafia were still alive) because he knew his team was about to be eliminated. His teammates didn't comment on his surrender proposal, so the game continued. The next night he was alone so he decided to surrender.