Trollosopher
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Trollosopher

1. ISO #1

Trollosopher

I'm not the most senior member of the website, but I've been here much longer then most. Back in my initiate days, there was this guy called the Trollosopher (that was his rank) who kept on posting troll threads (hence, the name) for ridiculous roles such as the Philosopher (Neutral. Had to guess the roles of all other players. Once per day, he could silence everone... to help with the guessing, I guess). Back in my initiate days, he was actually a pretty big poster, but now, when I try to look for him, I can't find him anyway. Anyone remember who he was, exactly, and why he's disappeared from everything?

2. ISO #2
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

Re: Trollosopher

Likely Plato's original account, maybe? I mean not like he used Spy to get back on or anything which totally shouldn't be against the rules to make a secondary account to avoid a perma ban.

or he paid rev enough. I don't remember any Trollosopher.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha View Post
    Likely Plato's original account, maybe? I mean not like he used Spy to get back on or anything which totally shouldn't be against the rules to make a secondary account to avoid a perma ban.

or he paid rev enough. I don't remember any Trollosopher.
    It could have been Plato's orriginal acount. This was all the way back in April, and I don't think the "Spy" acount was created until later(go check). Trollosopher was his title, I don't remember his name.

4. ISO #4
    Sonya

plato come skype with us:3

5. ISO #5
    Sonya

add us back anyway

6. ISO #6
    Sonya

they arent directed to you are they