Town of Salem is back in business - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. ISO #151

Re: Town of Salem is back in business

We just released a big update that contains our new login system! So if you didn't want to play using Facebook you don't have to anymore!

And just to put it in perspective, we have recieved about 30% funding in the last 5 days. The last few days of a Kickstarter are usually the biggest so don't RIP us just yet

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    rip
    stubborn ignorance must be quite a virtue. You think it's bad, but now SourceFed/Meg Turney are hooked on the game.
    Haters are going to hate. Cliche statement but true nonetheless.
    People talking gives the most about the person's role. No matter how consistent they try being. Watch replays of people in certain roles and you'll learn how to spot the patterns.

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if they did, now.
    Did what? fail or success? and what do you mean "Meg, NOooo?"? Afraid meg is going to get a new addiction?
    People talking gives the most about the person's role. No matter how consistent they try being. Watch replays of people in certain roles and you'll learn how to spot the patterns.

10. ISO #160

15000-Current=($)
    $4661 and 9(#) days to be fully funded.

It actually picked up traction.
    It may actually receive the funding in entirety.
    It sort of needs a last minute boost when there are 7 days to go.

($)/(#)
    $517 a day.

(($)/(#))*231
    Approximately an income of $119,000 a year (assuming standard weekends and vacation days)
    Kick starter is profitable, eh?

68.9% Funded.
    Last edited by Frog; March 12th, 2014 at 03:19 AM.

11. ISO #161

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    15000-Current=($)
    $4661 and 9(#) days to be fully funded.

It actually picked up traction.
    It may actually receive the funding in entirety.
    It sort of needs a last minute boost when there are 7 days to go.

($)/(#)
    $517 a day.

(($)/(#))*231
    Approximately an income of $119,000 a year (assuming standard weekends and vacation days)
    Kick starter is profitable, eh?

68.9% Funded.
    dont forget to take advertising into the budget

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS DARKREVENANT

well done on the cool $2000 u made helping tos scam ur user base. if theres anything else u wanna sell out send me a pm. i got plenty disposable income.
    Funny enough: 99% of the userbase is NOT sc2. Most are from followers of youtubers.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174
    iProbeU

I decided to play a game of Town Salem today.The host chooses all confirmed roles, except for one any random. My role is spy. Night 1 passes, mafia says nothing, and I get shot by a vigi. Great game BlankMediaGames.

Conclusion: Needs moar balance. The community sucks even more than the SC2 community, but considering it's an fb game, I shouldn't be surprised.

25. ISO #175

I think the browser version is way lighter and therefore more convenient to log into. It doesn't take 15 minutes to start a game that could end in two minutes of trolling, crashing, or other general fuckery. The games seem to go a bit more quickly, smoothly. That said, I like just about everything else the SC2 version has to offer. Sure, the community is full of trolls. Yes, I get booted from the login screen about 1 in 4 games. But the aesthetic is actually better -- no one cares about pilgrims. Thanksgiving meets Clue is inferior to small asteroid colony overrun with cultists and criminals.

I am never in favor of something that simplifies an existing version for accessibility. That said, I think the browser Town of Salem has a lot of promise. If you guys keep a 'simplified' version for the new people which doesn't feature a dizzying amount of roles and balance its popularity with the 'custom' version, which should have every feature and role from the sc2 version, then I fully support you. Also, once again, the community is way less troll-ish and hasn't had me kicked from the lobby while a game was being set up just because I was a donor. That goes a long way.

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

I played it once and it glitched out beyond belief.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #180