M-FM XXII Hunger Games Gamethread - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: M-FM XXI - Hunger Games

Quote Originally Posted by Foxface View Post
    Entertain me with your answer. What do you think of the players that have picked a weapon and let an active player get to pick, opposed to picking someone that's not there yet?
    Of the 2 players Katniss to Thresh and Clove to TBwtBL.

Katniss probably picked Thresh because she saw him post earlier but he left immediately and was there. Considering Thresh has 2 votes once the draft is done now there probably isn't a connection.

As for Clove. First off I don't necessarily trust Clove a bit, but it could be due to his weird vote over Glove. Most likely was trolling there. As for passing It to bad leg I don't think Clove cared about giving the choice to an active player and decided to give the pick to the person with the longest name without a regard if he is here or not.

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Twill View Post
    Primrose - chooses Katniss (out of story line perhaps, but Katniss doesn't respond for 5 hours)
    Katniss - chooses Thresh (takes 7 hours for Thresh to choose)
    Thresh - chooses Close (immediately answers)
    Closer - chooses The Boy with the Bad Leg (it's been over 2 hours since he has been chosen)

These choices of players who aren't present just seems unnecessarily suspect, and we have even begun the actual Hunger Games. At least Thresh chose someone who was present, but it's almost like a train of precise picks for the purpose of stalling.
    Ah I missed Primrose to Katniss, but I agree with you on the storyline guess.

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
    why are you telling people how to lurk without beeing noticed?
    Especially in a game like this, I don't think invisible mode should be used at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta View Post

Katniss probably picked Thresh because she saw him post earlier but he left immediately and was there. Considering Thresh has 2 votes once the draft is done now there probably isn't a connection.
    I just saw he had posted already so I went for that.
    Only Gale and Thresh didn't have a weapon yet (For those that hadn't posted yet) so I just picked one of the two, I didn't realize there was so much time between my post and theirs, but I still think it was better than giving to a random person that hadn't showed up yet.

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Not everyone who likes to play with invisible mode is a lurker. And lurkers already would have turned it on. Jeez it's not that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I see no one is taking the hosts' advice to pre-post your draft picks so that your turn can be completed automatically when it gets to you rather than having to wait for you to show up again.
    I missed that

TAKE ROCKS

POPCORN TWILL

I would have picked jennifer lawrence but she already picked

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I see no one is taking the hosts' advice to pre-post your draft picks so that your turn can be completed automatically when it gets to you rather than having to wait for you to show up again.
    what if someone sees me post what I want and then decides to be mean and take it first? No thanks. I'll wait.

19. ISO #119

I did post and then leave because I was checking in noticed nothing was being said, left to go have breaky and visit with family! Come back and still notice nothing has really been said, so i will likely leave again soon to get snacks because I'm hungry. Not 100% sure why its necessary to for a player remind people to turn on their invisibility or not, I mean I'm pretty sure almost all players on this site know that, but w/e's I guess.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    Not everyone who likes to play with invisible mode is a lurker. And lurkers already would have turned it on. Jeez it's not that big of a deal.

I missed that

TAKE ROCKS

POPCORN TWILL

I would have picked jennifer lawrence but she already picked
    Pre-pick. Boy with the third leg, pick Cato so we can at least get 2 picks out of the way quickly.

TAKE Whip

Pass to THE FIRST PERSON TO POST AFTER MY TURN IS FINISHED

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

Primrose - chooses Katniss (out of story line perhaps, but Katniss doesn't respond for 5 hours)
    Closer - chooses The Boy with the Bad Leg (it's been over 2 hours since he has been chosen)

These choices of players who aren't present just seems unnecessarily suspect, and we have even begun the actual Hunger Games. At least Thresh chose someone who was present, but it's almost like a train of precise picks for the purpose of stalling.
    I did say that I was not there when I made my first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Not yet. This is just a plan. He hasn't actually taken his turn yet and neither have you.
    I don't understand why you pointed this out.

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by Thresh View Post
    Its amusing that you confused an intentions inquiry with confusion over base words.
    I just assumed you must not have understood me, since you were discussing my intentions in replying to a joke. Because if you understood me and were still initiating such a discussion, that would be very bad for you.

30. ISO #130

You are big meanie! Nobody was around at that time and I just wanted to wait for my big sister! Since I couldn't make this draft happen more quickly I chose the path of nepotism.

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    I just assumed you must not have understood me, since you were discussing my intentions in replying to a joke. Because if you understood me and were still initiating such a discussion, that would be very bad for you.
    Thats very demeaning of you.
    It becomes suspicious.

32. ISO #132

Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    btw Invisibility is default off, so if you want to be invisible, you're gonna need to change that
    I don't think Cato is a bad guy, he wanted to be friends with my Sis! And I've heard that scummy fellows have their own meeting place so if he was one, he would probably tell them in there!

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Oh wow sry guys i didnt expect anyone to pick me while i wasnt online. I was unavailable the last 1.5 days unfortunately.
    currently on phone so will choose avatar later.

-take mace
    -choose next one who posts and hasnt drafted

use the time to discuss maybe. Barely time now so i will also read thread later

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Quote Originally Posted by Madge View Post
    Twill and the other players who are insisting it's scummy to choose an inactive player to draft seem scummy to me. A reason why you might call upon an inactive player to draft would be to get them to become more active.
    Yea, but have you seen the way Clove has been acting? She could care less about why she picked an inactive player when there was plenty of active people to pick from at the time.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by The Boy with the Bad Leg View Post
    Oh wow sry guys i didnt expect anyone to pick me while i wasnt online. I was unavailable the last 1.5 days unfortunately.
    currently on phone so will choose avatar later.

-take mace
    -choose next one who posts and hasnt drafted

use the time to discuss maybe. Barely time now so i will also read thread later
    I really don't think this is a valid way to choose someone in the host's mind

Also has to be bolded to be processed. Draft is ****ed.