Death Descriptions!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Lightbulb Death Descriptions!

the first time I played mafia was at summer camp when I was pretty young, we would gather and sit in a circle a non playing narrator would choose who was mafia, and we would duke it out.
    as you know that is the classic mode in sc2 mafia.

A big part of party mafia(real life mafia) is the way the narrator gives descriptions of death.
    So I propose a revamping of death descriptions. I'm sure everyone could go HAM with the ideas.

A lot of the what the narrator would say would be what the person was doing at the time, such as eating, cleaning their house or in a most common and probable thing for mafia would be visiting others

So let's say an invest get's killed while visiting someone, one example could be "as *So and so* was investigating a house they were jumped and shanked, they died of multiple stab wounds"

or let's say a lookout was watching someone: "he was posted in a tall tree nearby when a loud chainsaw ripped through the tree and into him, slicing him to pieces"

I also propose (this is the game changing/breaking idea) to have overlapping descriptions for similar deaths as an option. so then multiple roles could have been responsible.
    the only overlapping descriptions right now are for triad and mafia.

for example. He/she was Taken out by what appeared to be small incisions on his/her body (for informant disguiser but also interrigator/kidnapper) (think ninja shurikans for disguiser and slicing fingers for mafia)

or maybe, if the mass murderer kill that night was the one with smgs and knives it could be (you know the sound) an overrlap between sk triad mafia and mass murderer:

"He appeared to be carved with a sharp tool of some kind. There was also evidence of bruising around the face and body" there are some sounds in the night sequence where it is clearly a mafia/triad kill but there sounds what appears to be stabbing or elbowing of t

I don't think there will be a shortage of idea for death descriptions, so if you have an ideas, post them here!

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Death Descriptions!

This should be added into the option (No death description)

Good luck typing whole night btw
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7