Worst feature ever in Windows 8
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Worst feature ever in Windows 8

This is a warning if you got Windows 8, an extremely misleading feature.

Windows 8 Refresh :
    - Resets the setting and deletes all applications installed to the home menu of Windows 8, refreshing the computer to work properly.

What it really did :
    - Soft formated the entire computer, deleted random games, files, programs and etc, all the apps remained and now I have even less space with just 22GB remaining.

I have to reinstall everything and I don't have any space to install much, soooooo...

What the fuck.

It took ages, there's no "Are you sure?", there's no requests to have a backup recovery or anything.
    What's up with all the "ghost" files that don't exist but take so much space anyway?
    This was a recommended way of restarting the computer hard instead of soft by Microsoft, since turning it on and off just puts it at an advanced sleep mode while it still have power...

Edit : It actually keeps majority of my files, but removes all registry, exe and dll files as well random programs, rendering all of it completely useless and do indeed force me to reinstall and delete.
    Since it's so random, removes all exe / dll but keeps stuff intact, what kind of format is this?!
    Last edited by RLVG; January 6th, 2014 at 06:33 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Worst feature ever in Windows 8

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Windows 7 masterrace man.
    Agreed. I needed a new laptop as mine took suicide. R.I.P.
    Windows 8 were the only one available, all windows 7 were the quite shitty ones about as good in hardware as an amiga.

I'm more and more disappointed with Windows 8 the more I use it, lol. Microsoft, plz.

At least my main computer is Windows 7.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Worst feature ever in Windows 8

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Agreed. I needed a new laptop as mine took suicide. R.I.P.
    Windows 8 were the only one available, all windows 7 were the quite shitty ones about as good in hardware as an amiga.

I'm more and more disappointed with Windows 8 the more I use it, lol. Microsoft, plz.

At least my main computer is Windows 7.
    Just install Windows 7 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.