I have a bug
Register

User Tag List

Thread: I have a bug

1. ISO #1

Angry I have a bug

I have a bug. It's the mods here. They hardly acknowledge anyone but anyone who is actually stupid enough to "donate " money to this S*** game. I hope Blizzard bans this game when I am done with my report to blizzard. You guys are terribly biased towards idiots who donate. And I will do whatever it takes to get this game banned. have fun A*****s . I will get anyone I can to file a report. F*** dark revenant and all mods.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: I have a bug

You're insulting a lot of people. And for the record, there is an obvious reason as to why donors are given preferred treatment:

THEY DONATED.

Jesus, it's like you're actually surprised. The guy who gets his name on the university's new building is the one who donated 50 million. The guys who get invited to the grand opening banquet are the investors who gave their hard earned money to see it through. And for Mafia, donors gave their money to show that they CARE and SUPPORT THE GAME. I would feel remiss if we didn't give them preferential treatment!

-----

That aside, I'm not sure what has gotten you so upset. The mods listen to non-donors.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: I have a bug

This post just hurt reputation of all non-doners.

It is just like middle east terrorists are hurting reputation of middle-east people.

Like Stalin or Cambodian communism party hurt the reputation of all communists.

Meh, it happens anyway.

will this thread not be locked? That would be nice.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.