Comment Appropriateness
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Comment Appropriateness

Comment, or reply?
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    It should be a trolly thread to begin with, but that's basically a meme. However, now that it is known publicly that you intend to say it to a woman now everyone is going to judge it as a sexist attack.
    Interesting information, but it doesn't answer the question. Would someone who said it be formally reprimanded?

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by BrockSamson View Post
    Interesting information, but it doesn't answer the question. Would someone who said it be formally reprimanded?
    i think what hes saying is you are going to post it with a deliberation of it at a female and would be deemed a sexist attack as he said. it it were to be more randomly placed or in a troll like thread out of nowhere it would be deemed fine. thats how im reading it at least.

claol can clarify/correct me if i am wrong

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    i think what hes saying is you are going to post it with a deliberation of it at a female and would be deemed a sexist attack as he said. it it were to be more randomly placed or in a troll like thread out of nowhere it would be deemed fine. thats how im reading it at least.

claol can clarify/correct me if i am wrong
    but i could say nipples or gtfo, since both men and women have nipples? Right?

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    that is not somethign i can answer, that is somethign slaol would have to answer, if you directed it towards me idgaf.

fun fact: men have nipples becasue we all start a female
    I suppose I'll wait on an answer from s l a o l whose name i can't type because auto-correct won't let me.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by BrockSamson View Post
    I suppose I'll wait on an answer from s l a o l whose name i can't type because auto-correct won't let me.
    Add it to your word dictionary.

Brock, when you kill someone there are several factors. Was it premeditated? Was it in self defense? Was it an entire accident? If the time and place were appropriate the action might not get infracted. "It's a meme, a joke, it's funny.". Being as you are clearly meditating on it and planning to do it, I suggest not doing it.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Btw, apart from one of your negative rep appropriations, which I found to be petty and childish, this thread was productive. I wasn't sure where the lines were on this forum, and given that I asked in a VERY mature and appropriate way, and not singling out the person, then I thank the majority of you for you helpful answers.

Have an amazing night!

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Good I figured it out, its better that I found a way to ignore you rather than get myself in trouble.

BTW all this started cause she called my dog an Albino rat. I nursed that dog from a pup when he was abandoned and that dog was with my grandmother, comforting her when she died. I love that dog, and you are not a good person. Be more considerate of people's feelings, not everyone has your ability to shut themselves off from peoples comments. /cry.

I need some chocolate

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by abarford1 View Post
    Is it against the forum rules to call Brock a Jew, I do it all the time in game
    No, but that's only because calling someone a jew isn't a bad thing inherently. Ty for the example though. What I think you meant to say is can you call me something derogatory on here and not get in trouble. IDK, prob.

28. ISO #28