Printer and Ink
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Printer and Ink

1. ISO #1

Printer and Ink

Everyone knows the fact that printer are "free" but paper and ink are the way of making money for those big company.

I was sick of being continuously ripped off by HP's ink earlier this year.

I threw away the free printer my mother got years ago.

Now I'm using the Cannon's product.

Cannon is a relatively better company to costumer.
    (HP is just a f**ker who keeps riping off consumers. I would slap Apple as well.)

The printer I have is pixma mx922.

I'm currently using the ink from this website:
    https://www.cisinks.com/

proximately 13$ for 3LargeBlack 3Smallblack ink refilling.

What are you guys using?
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Printer and Ink

My previous college De Anza charges student 10 cents each paper.

Quote Originally Posted by WHITE BOY SLIM AYO View Post
    I also use the printers available at school.

The only time I use my home printer is when I need something immediately. It's rarely used, and the last time I bought ink for it costed (I believe) $23.
    That is the case when printer cost >= ink cost, around 800-1000 paper per year.
    Last edited by louiswill; December 31st, 2013 at 11:47 AM.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    My previous college De Anza charges student 10 cents each paper.

That is the case when printer cost >= ink cost, around 800-1000 paper per year.
    Damn bro, I went to Drexel University and they also charged 10 cent per print. I never went inside, but I was also told that they charged about $20 to enter their cafeteria. It's real bullshit. Anyways, I transferred out of there and now have free printing at school.
    WHITE BOY SLIM WAS HER~

9. ISO #9

I think I have an HP. I rarely print and have not been raped by ink prices yet but honestly I consider printers disposable. You can almost buy a stack of paper and get an all in one printer/scanner/copier/fax free. You have to pay hard for the nice printers but really.. How often do you need any quality at all? Every time I print its a a document to be emailed anyways..

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    I think I have an HP. I rarely print and have not been raped by ink prices yet but honestly I consider printers disposable. You can almost buy a stack of paper and get an all in one printer/scanner/copier/fax free. You have to pay hard for the nice printers but really.. How often do you need any quality at all? Every time I print its a a document to be emailed anyways..
    Ikr, I had to set all my computer to the option "Print as horriblely as they can" (black&white&greyscale&lowest quality)

The line between the cost of a printer/fax/copier etc and the cost of paper/ink/lazerdust was 800-1000 paper depend on which kind of printer we have.

A nicer printer is now defined as the one which can print acceptable quality in low cost per paper.
    Last edited by louiswill; December 31st, 2013 at 08:52 PM.