night 5 the lix is drunk edition

hello friends

i know im late but dw its all g.

ill post a real one like.. later but eres the goods

balctrice was a vermaak willbender
    sorin was a medic

eres their last wills

Quote Originally Posted by FM Sorin Markov
    I swear, this town is brain dead. Keep playing like this and there's absolutely no hope. Everything I said was true about myself.

- Nicol isn't town. He's most likely one of the neutrals, but possibly one of the Conducts.

- You suck, Parcher. If you're scum, well played. If you're the TPR you pretend to be, then I hope you feel bad.

- Pray to god Sandruu isn't the second Medic. How funny would that be?

- Domri and Joseph, you need to broaden up your scumdars. Seriously, this play of just ganging up on random people like that is terrible.

- Ashiok has gone unnoticed for far too long today. What's up with that?

- Masrath is pretty decent. I'd take you as town leader over these two nimwits anyday, hunbun.

Either way, town will need a miracle. And as for Sorin Markov...

See You Space Cowboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Baltrice
    Well.. I painted myself into a corner trying to survive though out the day while my team sought it best to completely railroad me at every turn. It was still fun in any case to be in the center of things, suspected, and survive this long being under fire from so many different people.
    Forced a reveal with my action which will benefit my team.

So here goes my will n stuff.

Kidnapper: Jail and execute Tezzerbt~whoever the Marshall is anymore~Joseph Bertram. Scum need him dead and gone.
    Other People on my team: Please keep up the good work. We have town running in circles and that will be their downfall.

Cole, The Beast, and other Neutrals: Even though we are on opposite teams and want each other dead and stuff we definitely want Town to lose this game badly. They have won to many games because of their numbers and bad scum play and we need to stop this trend.
    Scum and Proud guise. Lets get those townies.

That being said I want you to help us out. We can't let town get more information than they deserve to have.
    Please Kill these targets: FM Domri Rade, FM Elspeth Tirel, FM Ravi Sengir, FM Karn, FM Korth.

These targets are definitely priority and without them town will fall apart, assuming these guise aren't one of you of course lool.

Kinda secondary targets are the people who make conversation which make town a bit more connected together and give them a bigger chance to win. I see these people are being: Nicol, Ugin, Ashiok, Masrath and Meshuval.

To Cole Team:
    Don't be afraid to use a death note to use coordination with Vamreek to successfully kill someone. Being down people as we are, we need to work together to ensure town goes down. For example we can counter act doctor heals to take out Elspeth and keep town guessing on that role list. It helps us, the scum, to make good fake claims and bait out more reveals such as that Marshall reveal. Good luck to you guys and please help me see a Town's defeat this game. I'll be cheering from the graveyard for you!

The Beast:
    You are one hell of a powerhouse for us to have and it is a shame that you are on your own here. However even with that being said I can definitely see a win for you coming up. Keep that identity shrouded in mystery and shoot out at the people you see sticking their necks out, such as Tezz, Dormi, Karn, Elspeth. I feel like your potential hard hitting kills can be dizzying to the town and scum need that right now as town gets momentum.
    I would be really grateful if you would help us out and take out the people we can't go after in the night kills. I can tell by your choice kills that you have a good eye and I won't direct you that much considering how great your kills are so far.
    I want you to win it all here and I will be heartily loving your upcoming plays. <3

To the Town:
    Please die in a fire!

I'll fix this shit all up in the next couple of days

ALSO THIS PARTS IMPORTANT WE ARE TAKING A BREAK SO PEOPLE ACTUALLY SPEND CHRISTMAS NOT ON THIS GOD AWFUL SITE SO THIS NIGHT IS SPASTICALLY LONG MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM INTOXZICATED ELIXIR

NIGHT ENDS
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

2. ISO #2

Re: night 5 the lix is drunk edition

appley dissapeared before the game started
    slaol is on and off now; seems to be more off than on
    Lix was out all day at functions ending up at a christmas house party

I'm sorry we weren't there to answer your burning question the moment you asked it; on day 5; when we also had a pregame -- the best time to clear up anything ambiguous.