HerrZynisch: none
    gerik: none
    banshis: prior to nov 20
    rochsi: none
    superjack: prior to nov 20
    damus: none
    appleyno: none

in fact, the only person whos done a report in the past month is gyber
    seems like you are missing something....

those are the reports you can see. not the ones that have yet to be processed

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Re: a round of applause

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    No information is going out about the current situations. That's all there is to it. This is how it is always suppose to be dealt with.
    but it doesnt get dealt with you. clearly. yu guys dont do anything.you don't fix the sotd, dont do reports, just dick around infracting people for breathin. If you guys can do anything atleast remove sotd.

i<3cryptonic

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Rev is in charge of updates. Take that to him, Bunny. Also: Infractions are a sectional mod/Smod duty. Doesn't really apply to keeper situations and I'm not about to deal with the infraction thing as that's not my issue to deal with.
    how much does an audience with DR cost exactly?

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Rev is in charge of updates. Take that to him, Bunny. Also: Infractions are a sectional mod/Smod duty. Doesn't really apply to keeper situations and I'm not about to deal with the infraction thing as that's not my issue to deal with.
    but isnt it also a requirement of smods to guide keepers and make sure their up to par. Instead of banning/infracting everyone for nothing, why not focus on reports cuz they're a lot more important and effect more people.

i<3cryptonic

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    but isnt it also a requirement of smods to guide keepers and make sure their up to par. Instead of banning/infracting everyone for nothing, why not focus on reports cuz they're a lot more important and effect more people.
    You seem to believe that I've been active on the forums. I've been on hiatus from duty since October. :P

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

You seem to believe that I've been active on the forums. I've been on hiatus from duty since October. :P
    i know i don't mean you specifically. i mean all of you. but if you guys are actively attempting to do something about it thats better than nothing.

i<3cryptonic

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Ensley1121 View Post
    Exactly. I think I could be more help knocking out 30 reports and then burning out than some of these other keepers that simply quit lol.
    agreeed. not sure if youve already done this in ur application but post a replay of a mafia game with only you in the lobby (host a game then start it, dont make it public) so that your scid can be looked up and confirmed

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

If you have posted a request indicating your interest in becoming a keeper( in the answer hall), then you just need to wait until we get things sorted. If we need anything extra, we'll ask.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

38. ISO #38

just saying, each report takes about 20mins to do. so if you wanted to do 30 reports it would take aprox 10hours to do. this is assuming you have a cut and dry case and nothing else happened besides the one offense, ie someone was afk all game and caused a voting block. sometimes there are additional people you need to add in because they were left out, ie adjacent players who doc circled eachother night one, but the reporter didnt obviously see it. without carefully going over the replay you miss a lot of things. and if the replay in question is really bad and full of trolls and gamethrowers the report could take as long as 45minutes to just watch it and label who does what and whos working with who.

and @ mateo, i have done reports since then, you just cant see them yet.

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy7 View Post
    If you have posted a request indicating your interest in becoming a keeper( in the answer hall), then you just need to wait until we get things sorted. If we need anything extra, we'll ask.
    Such a kind administrator. :3
    *hands a cup of tea*

So what's being a part of the staff like?

Quote Originally Posted by kyle1234513 View Post
    just saying, each report takes about 20mins to do. so if you wanted to do 30 reports it would take aprox 10hours to do. this is assuming you have a cut and dry case and nothing else happened besides the one offense, ie someone was afk all game and caused a voting block. sometimes there are additional people you need to add in because they were left out, ie adjacent players who doc circled eachother night one, but the reporter didnt obviously see it. without carefully going over the replay you miss a lot of things. and if the replay in question is really bad and full of trolls and gamethrowers the report could take as long as 45minutes to just watch it and label who does what and whos working with who.

and @ mateo, i have done reports since then, you just cant see them yet.
    I'm slightly scared at the thought of that. o.O

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

All you do is.post in answer hall that you woukd like to be a keeper. Post a replay of yourself playing mafia, to ensure identity, amd we will get back.to you should you be accepted.
    Fair warning: reports are very difficult to.drive
    Thru. And.they can become.time.consuming. Make sure.you havea few.minutesto an.hour to do good reports

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    All you do is.post in answer hall that you woukd like to be a keeper. Post a replay of yourself playing mafia, to ensure identity, amd we will get back.to you should you be accepted.
    Fair warning: reports are very difficult to.drive
    Thru. And.they can become.time.consuming. Make sure.you havea few.minutesto an.hour to do good reports
    @Damus_Graves

Omg! I love your profile picture !

On topic: Alright, I did that, so it should be fun, haha

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    which is when they should be fired and new ones hired
    The problem with "firing" Keepers is that they aren't paid.

When they burn out from doing reports, they've essentially already quit. It takes a while to train new people up on what to look for, and bringing on someone who fucks up reports is a hell of a lot worse than having a backlog. Trust me; I've had to deal with Landstander. Redoing reports wastes 20-45 minutes for TWO people instead of one, and causes drama in staff. A backlog that slowly gets worked through by experienced eyes is better than handing off reports to people who are untrained/unmotivated.

Firing and hiring is great in the real world of paid jobs, but Keepers are basically unpaid interns. It's tough to motivate someone who doesn't get paid. The only real motivation is in-game powers, which (when people aren't trained) can lead to WAY worse of problems than a backlog of reports.