Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 123: Danganronpa!

Day 1

Spoiler : Video! (Spoilerage may occur) :

Spoiler : RP 4 KEWL PPL :
    "Mic test. Mic Test. It's alright, I'm sure you all can hear me. Hello all you Freshman. Let us begin our opening ceremony." All eyes face the podium as a stuffed bear rises to the podium. "A stuffed toy?" A voice among the Freshman reaches out from the silence and perplexed looks. The toy bear jolts up quickly. "I am not a toy! I am Monokuma, the principal of this school! Nice to meet ya." The students flinch. Completely caught off guard by the talking stuffed animal before them. "Well now that introductions are out of the way, let's continue. You are the promising, young high school students who carry the hopes of the world on your shoulders. In order to protect and care for you wonderful symbols of hope, I have decided to let you all live together within the confines of this school. You will stay here for the rest of your lives." The students begin to murmur and quietly protest against the toy bear. "Like, you've got to be kidding me!" A voice from the crowd raises in protest. "Don't worry, we have a substantial budget so you all will not be inconveniencing me in any way." "That's not the issue here!" "So wait. All those steel plates and metal blocks were to keep us in here?" "That is correct. You can scream all you want, but nobody is coming here to save you. So whoever wants to leave this academy, will have to play by a certain rule." "Rule?" Another students speaks up. "I don't care how you do it, but only students who have killed someone will be allowed to leave this place. That's all there is to it. Pretty simple, no?" Monokuma continues. "A situation full of despair where the hopes of this world attempt to kill each other...Man, it gets me so hot." Monkuma twitches with ecstasy as many thoughts of murder cross his cotton stuffed mind. The students shout in protest as one against the crazy proclamation made by this demented toy bear. "What is this bullcrap!?" "What do you mean bullcrap? Listen up. From here on this academy is your home. It's your society. Your world. You can do absolutely anything you want, so feel free to go wild I say!" "Kill each other?! This is madness! I don't care if you are a stuffed toy or remote controlled!" The student picks up Monokuma in an aggressive manner and threatens his life. "Acts of violence against the principal are against school regulations!" The bear starts beeping while in the student's arms. "Quick throw it away!" "What?! Why should I?!" "Just do it! Quickly!" The student throws the bear into the air as it combusts, incinerating the area around it. "Did the stuffed toy die?" One scared student curiously asks. "I am not a toy. I am Monokuma." The bear springs forth from the podium yet again. "I'll let you off with a warning this time. But the next time I find someone breaking the rules, I'll activate my superb corporal punishment function like I did just now. Now then, this completes the entrance ceremony. I hope you all enjoy this affluent and gloomy high school life." The stuffed bear recedes below the podium, leaving the students to their own intentions. Thus, their new high school lives began.

Players:
    -Blazer
    1.PoDs Smurf
    2. NoctiZ
    3. Nick
    4. RLVG
    5. NumberTwo
    6. Bunny
    7. Cryptonic
    8. Oprz
    9. Fallen
    10. Clementine
    11. Fatalis
    12. Banshis
    13. Poriomania

Roles List:
    Monokuma: Blazer
    1. Coroner
    2. Town Power
    3. Town Power
    4. Town Power
    5. Citizen
    6. Citizen
    7. Citizen
    8. Citizen
    9. Citizen
    10. Citizen
    11. Delayed Killer
    12. Killer
    13. Killer

Graveyard
    -No one yet-

Setup: Here (or my sig)
    Night 1 Start: 9:00PM Central 12/20/2013

Reminder: Today is not a required lynch day, but each day after will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Fallen

Re: S-FM Danganronpa!

Hello.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    The time I was given was wrong by seven hours, huh...
    ... So that means I've been waiting seven hours?
    Pu pu pu pu. I find this development quite disturbing.
    The link for Night 1 has been verified as not 7 hours early.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

I'm rich in batteries, that makes me a techno-freak and Citizen with that poor Gameboy.
    Had to switch batteries twice and the damn thing uses four of them during the 6 hour 57 minutes waiting, tsk tsk.

Also, why is blood pink? I never understood that.
    Cuz pink is an awesome color.
    I'm sorry you had to suffer and play pokemons while you waited. Most people enjoy that apparently.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

I'll get involved soon. Tomorrow afternoon seems like a good day for round 1.
    Let's not claim before I do stuff, well though that may have worked in Count Dracula.

From my utterly cursory glances at things, the Nick wagon seems like something I may have helped start were I actually doing stuff.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Hello everyone! I am the messenger of Momokuma! I am blessed and the Momokuma is spamming numbers in my head!

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Citizen
    20!

PoDs Smurf think your citizen claim is bullshit.

The time I was given was wrong by seven hours, huh...
    ... So that means I've been waiting seven hours?
    87!

PoDs Smurf feel bad for you... PoDs Smurf hope you had something to do during the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Hello.
    2!

PoDs Smurf look at you in disgust!

-vote Fallen

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Hi everyone!
    31!

PoDs Smurf look at you and said meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Very tired and not feeling well. I will post tomorrow, but going to bed now.
    30!

PoDs Smurf does not buy this.

Quote Originally Posted by Poriomania View Post
    I'm town!
    91!

PoDs Smurf agrees! PoDs Smurf requests a doctor to be on him!

yea porio is town
    60!

PoDs Smurf is glad you agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Hello

I'm an important town power role, doctor on me tonight pls! thanks.
    39!

PoDs Smurf disagree and doctor should not be on him.

I'm rich in batteries, that makes me a techno-freak and Citizen with that poor Gameboy.
    Had to switch batteries twice and the damn thing uses four of them during the 6 hour 57 minutes waiting, tsk tsk.

Also, why is blood pink? I never understood that.
    41!

PoDs Smurf is skeptical about your citizen claim. PoDs Smurf loves Pink Blood!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I'm a shut in. And I do not sleepwalk.
    71! PoDs Smurf is glad you do not sleepwalk!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Hello! Let's all shut ourselves in and lurk 'till Day 5! Yeay!
    97!

PoDs Smurf definitely agrees to your sarcasm. PoDs Smurf feels that people should be more active

We'll start by lynching PRs.
    11!

PoDs smurf think you are scum for saying this!

I'll get involved soon. Tomorrow afternoon seems like a good day for round 1.
    Let's not claim before I do stuff, well though that may have worked in Count Dracula.

From my utterly cursory glances at things, the Nick wagon seems like something I may have helped start were I actually doing stuff.
    83!

PoDs Smurf agrees that people shouldn't be claiming yet. PoDs Smurf want PRs hidden and citizens claiming is give scums process of elimination.

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    Ch-ch-ch-ch-checking in!
    27!

PoDs Smurf look at you and sneer at you. PoDs Smurf does not like you.

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Ch-ch-ch-ch-checking out!

After I checked in, of course.
    51!

PoDs Smurf look at you with no feeling at all and said Hello.

-vote skip day
    today is the best choice. We win unless there are two killing roles?
    43!

PoDs Smurf disagree with skipping. PoDs Smurf like to point out that there are 2 killing roles and think your idea is incorrect. We can win when there are 2 killing roles.

24. ISO #24

wtf don't tell the doctor not to heal me please.
    I read in another game that the meta on PoD was that he tries harder when he's scum. Responding to every single post seems like he's trying really hard. Something to look out for.

I'm over the fad of d1 lynching. Everyone should see by now that it definitely favors scum. Although I'm not really into skip voting, I can't pressure people since I just said I'm not going to lynch.

Doctor or Lookout on me tonight please. Or both. THANK YOU!

-vote skip

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Even without looking at Nick's posts (though I did that), your progression isn't incriminating.
    In fact I would go so far as to say it is boring and sucks

Probably a desire for meaningful conversation existed and then you looked like scum so Nick pointed this out.
    That doesn't even preclude 'meaningful conversation' and even if it did, you looking like scum would naturally take priority anyway.

29. ISO #29

i'm surprised porio is actually posting! gjgj. although i don't think it necessarily means he's more likely town, maybe just really doesn't want to get modkilled again! Atleast his posts do have actual thought into them.

I see no need to lynch on day one, especially if a lynch is required every day after. I'd like to hear more from Noctiz and clementine, if they have anything else to say. Pod is being a big annoying waste of time. Hopefully that stops.

i<3cryptonic

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

What's there to say, I wonder.

I for one wonder what kind of role the great Monokuma will play in this game. And I'd like to know when the break starts because I gotta pee real bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34
    Fallen

I agree that skipping today would be a good a decision, with the days being 48 hours. Skipping, as I'm sure you all know, would jump start the game. However, I and am interested in what others think. I apologize in advance if my post are lacking in the next few hours, as I have very important matters to attend to IRL. I should be able to post more after about 5 hours.

35. ISO #35

Hm, for me it would be nice if we waited this day out because tomorrow is the last day before the holidays and after that it will leave me with a lot of time and I can fully concentrate on the game from the first day onwards.
    ah fuck.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Hello everyone! I am the messenger of Momokuma! I am blessed and the Momokuma is spamming numbers in my head!

20!

PoDs Smurf think your citizen claim is bullshit.

87!

PoDs Smurf feel bad for you... PoDs Smurf hope you had something to do during the whole time.

2!

PoDs Smurf look at you in disgust!

-vote Fallen

31!

PoDs Smurf look at you and said meh.

30!

PoDs Smurf does not buy this.

91!

PoDs Smurf agrees! PoDs Smurf requests a doctor to be on him!

60!

PoDs Smurf is glad you agreed.

39!

PoDs Smurf disagree and doctor should not be on him.

41!

PoDs Smurf is skeptical about your citizen claim. PoDs Smurf loves Pink Blood!

71! PoDs Smurf is glad you do not sleepwalk!

97!

PoDs Smurf definitely agrees to your sarcasm. PoDs Smurf feels that people should be more active

11!

PoDs smurf think you are scum for saying this!

83!

PoDs Smurf agrees that people shouldn't be claiming yet. PoDs Smurf want PRs hidden and citizens claiming is give scums process of elimination.

27!

PoDs Smurf look at you and sneer at you. PoDs Smurf does not like you.

51!

PoDs Smurf look at you with no feeling at all and said Hello.

43!

PoDs Smurf disagree with skipping. PoDs Smurf like to point out that there are 2 killing roles and think your idea is incorrect. We can win when there are 2 killing roles.
    I do not like this posting style at all imo. Not saying it makes him scum atm, but it seems very odd.

40. ISO #40

NoctiZ I know someone who had lunch with the man in your avatar.
    So RLVG is definitely town.
    I see no particular reason to find NoctiZ scummy, especially not such as are currently being peddled.

Fallen seems like a decent scum candidate.
    You know someone who had lunch with Reggie? Ahh, what I wouldn't give for having lunch with him..
    ah fuck.

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

I got modkilled for posting at Night on accident. Whoops!
    I wonder if I'll get modkilled for voting Blazer.
    There's only one way to find out..
    ah fuck.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    wtf don't tell the doctor not to heal me please.
    I read in another game that the meta on PoD was that he tries harder when he's scum. Responding to every single post seems like he's trying really hard. Something to look out for.

I'm over the fad of d1 lynching. Everyone should see by now that it definitely favors scum. Although I'm not really into skip voting, I can't pressure people since I just said I'm not going to lynch.

Doctor or Lookout on me tonight please. Or both. THANK YOU!

-vote skip
    91!

I strongly agree to your meta opinion on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I agree that skipping today would be a good a decision, with the days being 48 hours. Skipping, as I'm sure you all know, would jump start the game. However, I and am interested in what others think. I apologize in advance if my post are lacking in the next few hours, as I have very important matters to attend to IRL. I should be able to post more after about 5 hours.
    30!

I dislike this. You seems to be ignoring the votes on you.

-vote skip

Screw it lols

Doc on me, not Crypt! Crypt is scum
    89!

I agree with you. Doc on orpz, Cryptonic is scum!

I got modkilled for posting at Night on accident. Whoops!
    I wonder if I'll get modkilled for voting Blazer.
    6!

The numbers told me that bad things will happen when you vote the great Momokumza!

50. ISO #50