Thread: Mermaids?

1. ISO #1

Mermaids?

Some seem real
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvRHGqSrMqM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6aI4MvxjHc

Some fake as hell
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXzBVM2YIfE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwL6l71SV60 (they don't mention it in the video but if I saw an undiscovered creature I would probably not pan away from it to my idiot friend. That is just silly)

So there is that documentary about an underwater mammals they have dubbed 'Mermaids'. It basically claims there is a mermaid like creature that exists under water and has the intelligence to use tools and communicate in a complex vocal language. That a portion of one was found in a sharks stomach but was later confiscated, That the US government has taken steps to hide the existence of these animals and that our use of sonar is harmful to them and other underwater mammals.

I would be inclined to believe that they exist except for the fact they call this creature a mammal. No known mammal has gills. They have to come to the surface to breathe which is when we see them. So why wouldn't we have all sorts of video of these things? Intelligent creatures are naturally curious and they investigate. I just cant see one of these things not swimming up to a boat to say hello like dolphins do.. The only way they could exist at all would have to be if they had gills and stayed in the deep sea.

Any thoughts?

2. ISO #2

Re: Mermaids?

I wonder how intelligent can it be.

It basically claims there is a mermaid like creature that exists under water and has the intelligence to use tools and communicate in a complex vocal language.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Two completly diffrent intelligent species living on the same planet is one of the most unlikely things I have heard.

Look at it from a biologists point of view and watch us all be enlightened.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Two completly diffrent intelligent species living on the same planet is one of the most unlikely things I have heard.

Look at it from a biologists point of view and watch us all be enlightened.
    Dolphins are about as intelligent as humans actually, they just don't have the physical capacity necessary for the kinds of things we do.

Just gonna say, if there was another civilization on the same planet, the ocean floor is the most likely place.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

If dolphins were as intelligent as us, we however would still be the superior species due to our physical advantages.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11