A little thing called manners
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

A little thing called manners

I have noticed that lately, many sfms have been imploding, resulting in terrible endings. Is this caused by shitty setups that should never have been hosted in the first place?

After watching a great setup go to shit by D3, I can safely say that is not the primary cause. The primary cause is lack of manners.

When you sign up for a game/ host a game, you are entering an agreement with everyone else involved that you will at least spend some time of each game day contributing. Idgaf if you signed up cuz you love the setup or the rp or whatever, if something comes up that you are not able to devote the appropriate time to the game, you need to be replaced immediately. if you are the host, post that you have to put the game on hold. dont just fucking disappear; some people put a lot of effort into playing the game and you ruin it for them. this should be considered as serious as gamethrowing, and should result in banning from all future games/hosting

2. ISO #2

Re: A little thing called manners

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I have noticed that lately, many sfms have been imploding, resulting in terrible endings. Is this caused by shitty setups that should never have been hosted in the first place?

After watching a great setup go to shit by D3, I can safely say that is not the primary cause. The primary cause is lack of manners.

When you sign up for a game/ host a game, you are entering an agreement with everyone else involved that you will at least spend some time of each game day contributing. Idgaf if you signed up cuz you love the setup or the rp or whatever, if something comes up that you are not able to devote the appropriate time to the game, you need to be replaced immediately. if you are the host, post that you have to put the game on hold. dont just fucking disappear; some people put a lot of effort into playing the game and you ruin it for them. this should be considered as serious as gamethrowing, and should result in banning from all future games/hosting
    i've seen you do this in a few games doe.

i<3cryptonic

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

I'm glad to kill the sheriff day 2 in my sfm.

Lol.

As I predicted in that game, town desperate to lynch everyday afterward,

maniac had to unlink itself to escape rage mob lynch.

I call that kind setup a setup which can resist bad manners.

Those setup are rare.

A good game still depend on players after all.

Why is this in circle jerk?

Mateo, would you join my sfm approximately half a year later?
    (Fk the long queue, if I had not to re queue, damn it.)

I need someone with reliable manner to be my mayor.

setup is here, if you haven't read.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...30-S-FM-Crisis
    Last edited by louiswill; December 13th, 2013 at 10:15 AM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    I'm glad to kill the sheriff day 2 in my sfm.

Lol.

As I predicted in that game, town desperate to lynch everyday afterward,

maniac had to unlink itself to escape rage mob lynch.

I call that kind setup a setup which can resist bad manners.

Those setup are rare.

A good game still depend on players after all.

Mateo, would you join my sfm approximately half a year later?
    (Fk the long queue, if I had not to re queue, damn it.)

I need someone with reliable manner to be my mayor.

setup is here, if you haven't read.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...30-S-FM-Crisis
    word ill play

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post

People will act in a way that they find acceptable. If you do not like a players behavior PM them. A PM will reflect that your issue is specifically with them and not to communicate to other players. Peer pressure will go a long way to moderating behavior.

9. ISO #9

we should have an AMP seat after every game for

"who signed up as ABSENT-the-MOST-of-time PLAYER"

and we start a Personal attack thread for that guy after game.

YEA!
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.