Apology to Slaol
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Apology to Slaol

I am making this a thread instead of a PM to let everyone discuss. As you all may recall, in FM 19, I revealed that Slaol was the FM GM. I forced him to ip ban me by doing this, he had warned me but I couldn't help myself. It is one of my vices.

I just wanted to say the FM looks like it ran pretty well still. I just skimmed through it. It sucks that I couldn't be a part of it but I will have to get back onto everyones good side again to hopefully get back into FM's.

Anyways discuss the game, how much I suck. If I should stay banned 4 llife. Whatever you want.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Apology to Slaol

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    i dont see how it even effects the game at all. Basically every member here on this site is staff or has been at some point and knows who will be/has hosted what. Can't see why it has to be so secret!
    I agree. But he told me not to and that he'd ban me if I did, and I did.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    Have you changed and if so what do you have to say to convince the community that this would not be a problem in the future?

I like how you took accountability for your actions by the way. I have no say at all in your ban status but I have respect for that.
    Uh yes I've grown more responsible got a girlfriend and more focused on my goals. Less time to be an asshat like before.

7. ISO #7

The actions revolving around my FM also took some recent events into consideration. Some behavior issues at the time only happened to regrettably result in your reserving in favor of players that followed Forum Rules. Obviously that bummed you out and it fell apart from there.

You're a good player and if you've found some new life to also be a positive to our discussion side then no hard feelings.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by treblinka View Post
    slaol is nigger spawn
    Incorrect. Mostly white Anglo Saxon. My dad is technically from Africa, but his dad just being navy that was stationed there really negates the effects in terms of me being 'nigger spawn'.

9. ISO #9