Bad Reputation
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Bad Reputation

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Bad Reputation

I think this -rep is very unfair.

For case like that, it is just a low below or a bitch slap.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

3. ISO #3

Who cares about this stuff? Does it hurt you personally if you are getting negrepped or are you upset about losing points that noone cares about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Who cares about this stuff? Does it hurt you personally if you are getting negrepped or are you upset about losing points that noone cares about?
    I care, it hurts. please give me some rep Q_Q.

You know how it feels when you are on a forum continuously receiving negative feedback and your posts get modified all the time?
    Last edited by louiswill; November 26th, 2013 at 01:18 PM.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    God, just disable the rep showing if you don't like it. I don't see the point of rep, so I disabled the showing.

The only thing it is is a bunch of green bars. Nothing useful at all.
    When you see most people who carry some weight on this site has a long green bar, you will know you are cut out if you have a not so green one.

It is a symbol of nobility or something to me.

Who carry a big red bar and can represent the Red bar community?

Necro,

Yes. Even he isn't that bad originally, he is driven insane just by community alone.

If you have a red bar, it means the main body of this site is repelling you, because people has the most Rep power are those among people has the longest green bars.

If there is no way to delete out this rep system then I have no choice but to find a way to climb up or just leave this site.

I haven't mentioned the Shadow Government yet.

Money is speech too, but I am so poor that I have to rely on that little green bar.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    When you see most people who carry some weight on this site has a long green bar, you will know you are cut out if you have a not so green one.

It is a symbol of nobility or something to me.

Who carry a big red bar and can represent the Red bar community?

Necro,

Yes. Even he isn't that bad originally, he is driven insane just by community alone.

If you have a red bar, it means the main body of this site is repelling you, because people has the most Rep power are those among people has the longest green bars.

If there is no way to delete out this rep system then I have no choice but to find a way to climb up or just leave this site.

I haven't mentioned the Shadow Government yet.

Money is speech too, but I am so poor that I have to rely on that little green bar.
    It's a popularity contest. The people at the top likely got there because they rep every post their friends have -and vice versa-, and when they need to rep other people before they rep them again, they just rep other people one, while repping their friends the max amount they can. And don't make me bring up the "Distributing Rep" notifications I get every once in a while for no reason at all.

Honestly rep has little or nothing to do with what you say unless people get butthurt at what you say. Also Necro's banned account actually has positive rep, so that argument is invalid.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    It's a popularity contest. The people at the top likely got there because they rep every post their friends have -and vice versa-, and when they need to rep other people before they rep them again, they just rep other people one, while repping their friends the max amount they can. And don't make me bring up the "Distributing Rep" notifications I get every once in a while for no reason at all.

Honestly rep has little or nothing to do with what you say unless people get butthurt at what you say. Also Necro's banned account actually has positive rep, so that argument is invalid.
    It was not a deductive argument, valid or invalid doesn't apply.

What I said is the relativity and the underground rule.

Even it happens as you said, some friends zone exist here and they only give rep to those in circle.

To the worst, we can call this segregation.

You are not in circle so no one give you rep. Oppositely, no one gives you rep means you are not in circle.

You admit that times to time you receive some disturbing neg rep.

Yes, those are disturbing.

Either leave it be or embrace it,

I just try my best to get in that unwelcoming circle even if you feel I am just butt hurt.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    It was not a deductive argument, valid or invalid doesn't apply.

What I said is the relativity and the underground rule.

Even it happens as you said, some friends zone exist here and they only give rep to those in circle.

To the worst, we can call this segregation.

You are not in circle so no one give you rep. Oppositely, no one gives you rep means you are not in circle.

You admit that times to time you receive some disturbing neg rep.

Yes, those are disturbing.

Either leave it be or embrace it,

I just try my best to get in that unwelcoming circle even if you feel I am just butt hurt.
    I can't understand what you are trying to say, the grammar is awful and just, wow.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

20. ISO #20

my experience, everyone goes around with red rep for their first 5months, they'll be red up until 350+ posts.

everyone says here that '"rep is meaningless and serves zero purpose" yet in order to get VIP status and access to R&D you need 30 rep points. i dont even have 30 rep points. that is a purpose which everyone here seems to forget.

the best thing to do is to totally ignore it altogether.

***Sarcasm Alert*** because the inability for most people to neg rep isnt sketchy at all, and totally not a power play by the people with ridiculous amounts of rep.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

As self-proclaimed leader of the red bar community I speak on behalf of the negatives! We demand equal opportunity!

Maybe if we all started out with 1 rep power it would be a more inclusive community.

Alternatively, make negative rep power a possibility. The more negative reps, the larger red bar you receive, in addition to negative rep power. Maybe you can have both a Green AND a Red bar, fully representing the duality in human nature... and the force.

lightsaberredgreen.jpg

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

you know the limit on the power of rep is 10.

although it is posssible for it to be higher....

but that is an admin thing, if we had no limit on the rep power, it would be hell. also if you find that you are being mega negreped, pm smod or admin. if they find someone abuses it, they can distable their power to use it.

tbh, rep is just a thing obve your avatar, its really doesnt mean much overall.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

I came to this thread intending to link the song posted in the OP.
    Also, my bnet name is Frog (in a foreign language).

Frog, are we the same person?

I'm linking the Freaks and Geeks Theme Song because good memories.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPink View Post
    So I can only give rep away if I have rep myself? Where is the rep generated then?
    I believe it's 25 posts for +1 rep power, then 500, 1000, 1500, ect.
    Also, for every 100 rep you have been given, your rep power increases by one.
    And every 6 months you are a member, your rep power increases by one.

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPink View Post
    So I can only give rep away if I have rep myself? Where is the rep generated then?
    The mafia rep illumine.

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    box above avatar=rep you have (green is positive, red is nagative)

rep power=how much rep you can give out.

doners and staff gan give neg reps as well
    I can confirm that donors can not give negative rep. Around a week ago I tried to give my first ever negitive rep to [redacted] and got the message 'you have attempted to give more rep than you rate, your insolence has been noted' (similar to that). If it matters I am around 50 rep and the only negative I have ever received was 2 -9s..

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    The mafia rep illumine.

I can confirm that donors can not give negative rep. Around a week ago I tried to give my first ever negitive rep to [redacted] and got the message 'you have attempted to give more rep than you rate, your insolence has been noted' (similar to that). If it matters I am around 50 rep and the only negative I have ever received was 2 -9s..
    Donors can derep.
    max negrep is -5. Not sure if you can negrep @ 1 Rep Power. Need at least 2, maybe, since you can derep half of what you can rep.

36. ISO #36