1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Don't know how this turned into a console v pc debate. You can wait a year or more for gta if you want.

I'm not really childish enough to think there needs to be a line drawn in the sand. My Steam account has over 200 games. Doesn't mean I need to be bitter to consoles

Oh, and I don't know how I'm a fanboy because I have like 4 games on my PlayStation lol.

Just saying "Dude", some people can't afford PC's capable of comfortably running games. They're not fanboys, they're gamers like anyone else. Judging from your name though you probably aren't old enough to need to buy your own things yet.

Reality's comin' in about 5 years for you though, so enjoy your childhood while you can.
    Last edited by Bruno; November 21st, 2013 at 05:53 PM.

8. ISO #8

You can easily build a PC that can comfortably run any game for less than the new Xbox costs, just gotta know how. I can get it if someone says they are getting a console for the exclusives or something similar, but saying that a PC costs way more is just silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Don't know how this turned into a console v pc debate. You can wait a year or more for gta if you want.

I'm not really childish enough to think there needs to be a line drawn in the sand. My Steam account has over 200 games. Doesn't mean I need to be bitter to consoles

Oh, and I don't know how I'm a fanboy because I have like 4 games on my PlayStation lol.

Just saying "Dude", some people can't afford PC's capable of comfortably running games. They're not fanboys, they're gamers like anyone else. Judging from your name though you probably aren't old enough to need to buy your own things yet.

Reality's comin' in about 5 years for you though, so enjoy your childhood while you can.
    I'm not calling you a fanboy at all. But I'm saying that consoles are sourced by fanboyism. The reason why there's still a console industry to this day are because of exclusives. If there were no exclusives, consoles would be obsolete. Who goes for the consoles for the exclusives primarily? Usually fanboys. The fanbase determines the console if you think about it.

I'll step out of this thread, I shouldn't have wrote that comment to be honest.