This is actually really, really cool.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: This is actually really, really cool.

Closed Captions +4

But anyway, in today society, women and men too are focusing too much on the flaws about themselves and make it feel that those flaws are worse than they really are. I read somewhere that statistics shows that only 7% of all women think they are beautiful. That means 93% of all women does not think they are beautiful. People's self esteem are getting worse every generations.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; November 18th, 2013 at 07:54 PM.

4. ISO #4

I think this is a bigger issue in America than anywhere else. There's a reason you see people walking around in their underwear not giving a fuck in Europe when they are waaaaay out of shape. The just dont care as much about that sort of thing and in my experience they are much less judgmental.

Cept for France. The French are still assholes. : )

5. ISO #5

lol well lets look at this site for example, mateo made a thread posting a picture of girls (which kind of makes me feel like hes a molester) and people proceed to make fun of a girls boob size when shes like 12. So ofcourse people are going to feeel bad about themselves if people keep making fun of everyone! Mafe an effort to be kind to yourself and kind to everyone alike!

i<3cryptonic

6. ISO #6

Also, I think everyone's dignity is too "fixed" and easily be hurt when they are made fun of.

Pretty much most people define themselves as "strong, healthy, attractive, sexy, brilliant blah, and blah blah etc".

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    seriously, everyone is made to feel like shit so they spend money on material items to fill the void.
    They are trying to fill a non-physical hole with physical material. Hopefully working.
    Last edited by louiswill; November 19th, 2013 at 12:40 PM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    Also, I think everyone's dignity is too "fixed" and easily be hurt when they are made fun of.

Pretty much most people define themselves as "strong, healthy, attractive, sexy, brilliant blah, and blah blah etc".

lol i rarely descibe myself with any of those words. I tend to descirbe myself as my personality, a human is so much more than the tiny bit of physical cells we see.

i<3cryptonic

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    lol i rarely descibe myself with any of those words. I tend to descirbe myself as my personality, a human is so much more than the tiny bit of physical cells we see.
    Which is great so you will not be insulted easily by those silly booby size stuff.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    Which is great so you will not be insulted easily by those silly booby size stuff.
    lol that depends, even if I don't equate that to my purpose, others do and that causes a person to feel shitty. Small tits are better in zee long run anyways though.

i<3cryptonic