Avatar: Legend of Korra (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

I'm wondering how if there'll be escalation at all. Both seasons had a primary villain emerge, so the trend's been set. Possibly something with Asami in that realm of thought, this season or next?

Also wondering if the Dark Spirit will make another appearance, considering he was destroyed so he may be able to resurrect inside Raava? Logically that should happen, though thematically they probably won't let it, unless they have a theme on balance in regards to chaos/order

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    I'm wondering how if there'll be escalation at all. Both seasons had a primary villain emerge, so the trend's been set. Possibly something with Asami in that realm of thought, this season or next?

Also wondering if the Dark Spirit will make another appearance, considering he was destroyed so he may be able to resurrect inside Raava? Logically that should happen, though thematically they probably won't let it, unless they have a theme on balance in regards to chaos/order
    Varrick escaped. Asamimad. I could see some sort of non-bending technological war going on. I also agree that it is hard to see how it could escalate. Amon was HUGE, defeating the Avatar, being shocking terrifying in the realm of Avatar. Then Unalaq goes and outdoes him by miles. I expect more of a mental villain than a brute power villain. A real character to keep the next season enjoyable and interest more than entirely life ending.

Also, Vaatu would resurrect inside Raava, who is inside Korra. This means there would be ANOTHER season of her unlearning 100% of the things she learned the season before.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

A logical, but perhaps unlikely next step would be for human/spirit world tensions. i.e. humans dying and then choosing to remain in the spirit world or cross back into the human world to be with their family members (much like Iroh chose to remain in the spirit world). I can see some kind of overpopulation storyline or some kind of spirit enslavement (or human enslavement for that matter!) where one group tries to gain the upper hand.

While I agree with the assessment that Vaatu/Unalaq could make some reappearance from within Korra, I think that it's unlikely for two reasons. First, since harmonic convergence has passed, I don't think Vaatu is strong enough to come back. Second, the book on spirits is over, so I would assume that the show would try to move in a different direction.

The first book had Korra mastering air bending, and air bending was a total non issue in the second season.
    The second book has Korra mastering her spiritual side, which (if following this trend) will be a non-issue in the third season.

Varrick escaping at the end is definite foreshadowing, that he'll have a large impact on the third season, but I'm not sure if I like the idea of Varrick as the season's main villain.

Anyone have predictions for the titles of the third and fourth seasons?
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

President Raiko was kind of an idiot to not have tackled the threat at its root. Korra was barely unable to inprison Vaatu again with just the help of Bolin and Mako. It would've been a piece of cake with the United forces, but I guess that was needed to progress the plot
    Finale didn't disappoint except for WTF Jinora?

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

9. ISO #9

Before we discuss what happens with Korra, let's discuss what happened with Slaol's M-FM, and when the epilogue is going to be published. It's been like a week now.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

10. ISO #10