M-FM XX Voodoo Gamethread - Page 45
Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45
Results 2,201 to 2,236 of 2236
  1. ISO #2201

Re: M-FM XX Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Sanite Belaire View Post
    You didn't know the importance of his role. For all you know he could have been a bored citizen.

Port, the game would have gone for a few more days and be interesting.
    we had 4 citizen claimer and several dead unclaimed citizen, he just can't be a citizen.

day 2 he said there is a soulswapper,

this was not a citizen can tell.

So once I know he is a highly possible Tpr and Hedo claimed survivor.

I decide to meld him in with you.

Yes it was a bit gambit, but it was very rewarding.

2. ISO #2202

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine Flon View Post
    we had 4 citizen claimer and several dead unclaimed citizen, he just can't be a citizen.

day 2 he said there is a soulswapper,

this was not a citizen can tell.

So once I know he is a highly possible Tpr and Hedo claimed survivor.

I decide to meld him in with you.

Yes it was a bit gambit, but it was very rewarding.
    day 2 I also said I was very sure that it was a bus driver. Only a citizen would be unable to determine that. The old Bouk was wrong and I knew it. That's why I was/am angry at you.

3. ISO #2203

Quote Originally Posted by Laveaux View Post
    I didn't do a single heal. Damn.
    No, you are wrong, You are the one who made SK and cultists didn't target Anacona.

It was good.

When we wifomed you as witch doctor, none sk nor cultist want to kill you off.

Yet, you might still heal anacona or wifom heal me(which you did)

That was part of reason why I voted Rochabuea right after all drama instead of you.

Your performance on Capois' trial was great.

You said you will not unvote,

I know you are town by that time.

The last cultist will not go against SK causing a double lose.

That is why I said Capois is the most possible SK and I would hammer him.

But I took a nap, he is already hanged.

4. ISO #2204

To be quite frank I was replacing the afk Bourk and was near immediately told that I was getting shot because I was inactive. But I couldn't be active because all my log in information was incorrect.

I stalled in the night chat to live and stuff because once I learned I was gonna survive I knew I needed to stay alive to use my detectiveness to the fullest, thus exposing the lies from the Serial Killer for what they were.

I understood the hesitancy in this last day but the moment it was revealed that he wasn;t the vet he claimed to be he should have been slotted for death instantly. Also I am happy that my feedback reveal in the day helped out the last killer.

Proud of me.

5. ISO #2205

Quote Originally Posted by Sanite Belaire View Post
    day 2 I also said I was very sure that it was a bus driver. Only a citizen would be unable to determine that. The old Bouk was wrong and I knew it. That's why I was/am angry at you.
    Of course, you know it because you was on bus,

but I was thinking about the two busdriver thing by that time

and you and boukman were not on the same bus.

You must know I am not in your shoe, the things I guessed was different.

Plus, I tried to hang boukman to determind if he lied or telling truth on day 2 about the bus/swap.

I was hoping to know if I should trust you or Boukman.

But that night, I decide to put him in and knowing he is not cultist, no one can trick mason in chat.

Boukman was also a safechoice in all gambit.

6. ISO #2206

Quote Originally Posted by Boukman View Post
    To be quite frank I was replacing the afk Bourk and was near immediately told that I was getting shot because I was inactive. But I couldn't be active because all my log in information was incorrect.

I stalled in the night chat to live and stuff because once I learned I was gonna survive I knew I needed to stay alive to use my detectiveness to the fullest, thus exposing the lies from the Serial Killer for what they were.

I understood the hesitancy in this last day but the moment it was revealed that he wasn;t the vet he claimed to be he should have been slotted for death instantly. Also I am happy that my feedback reveal in the day helped out the last killer.

Proud of me.
    Well well done on the disguise too.

When I wifom Hedo as detective, I was afraid you will jump out and counterclaim.

Wait? you are damus??

7. ISO #2207

8. ISO #2208

9. ISO #2209

10. ISO #2210

11. ISO #2211

12. ISO #2212

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

15. ISO #2215

Quote Originally Posted by Capois LaMort View Post
    There was a good reason, but I have been instructed not to divulge that information.
    In fact, I think you did the right thing.

If you start to kill at beginning of the game, you will only end up becoming only a killing tool of each faction town/cultist.

So instead, you wait till when each faction to have enough clue about each other and struggle against each other, and you strike.

It is very smart.

If I didn't meld Boukman and eventually result decline on both side of cultists, you actually likely win.

Because I would side with neutral claimer(such as hedoville) and kill cultist,

I am sorta like Hedoville, If I do not win, I wont let others win.

even though, it didn't turn out well,

Your win chance is actually still quite good at night 6,

if the Hedoville-detective wifom didn't work on you,

you might end up wining.

Both mason and me put 'hunt rest of cultists' as priority, at least on the surface.

You can see this from chat of day 6.

Sanite plotted against you as a cultist/town was not expected, he even said so himself.

That causing he suggest doctor claimer visit you,

it was a strange plan to me because I thought if Lav was witchdoc, he will not compromise.

I do not want to kill a sk while a cultist may kill me.

The last day was typical hard for me,

if the witch doc chain actually exist, then we will face 2 cultist as 3 masons,

either we have to hang you but make sure you are sk or we will lose if witch doctor heal/convert successful again.

Anyway, it could still be your winning if Lav was not that vigilantly try to hang you.

16. ISO #2216

Charles is very good, but I do not think he actually saw the game turns out as so.

He didn't plan the whole thing but rather he tried his best.

I choose to hammer Jean because even if Town failed to kill Charles,

the other cultist team will help town hunt him down.

It turns out to be so, except I didn't know it was hedoville.

I thought it was Lav or Capois untill Sanite died.

17. ISO #2217

18. ISO #2218

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine Flon View Post
    In fact, I think you did the right thing.

If you start to kill at beginning of the game, you will only end up becoming only a killing tool of each faction town/cultist.

So instead, you wait till when each faction to have enough clue about each other and struggle against each other, and you strike.

It is very smart.

If I didn't meld Boukman and eventually result decline on both side of cultists, you actually likely win.

Because I would side with neutral claimer(such as hedoville) and kill cultist,

I am sorta like Hedoville, If I do not win, I wont let others win.

even though, it didn't turn out well,

Your win chance is actually still quite good at night 6,

if the Hedoville-detective wifom didn't work on you,

you might end up wining.

Both mason and me put 'hunt rest of cultists' as priority, at least on the surface.

You can see this from chat of day 6.

Sanite plotted against you as a cultist/town was not expected, he even said so himself.

That causing he suggest doctor claimer visit you,

it was a strange plan to me because I thought if Lav was witchdoc, he will not compromise.

I do not want to kill a sk while a cultist may kill me.

The last day was typical hard for me,

if the witch doc chain actually exist, then we will face 2 cultist as 3 masons,

either we have to hang you but make sure you are sk or we will lose if witch doctor heal/convert successful again.

Anyway, it could still be your winning if Lav was not that vigilantly try to hang you.
    That was indeed part of the reason that I did not kill. On the matter of the Detective, I had narrowed it down to either Boukman or Sonthonax, as those were the two roles that the Melded group was hating on the least, despite their lack of contribution in day chat. Thus, I realized the next day that Hedo was not who he said he was, and was much more worried of him than the Detective. I figured that with the other scum remaining, I would be able to get past another day, even if I was found out by the Detective. However, I did not anticipate that so many Cultists would die that one night.

19. ISO #2219

20. ISO #2220

21. ISO #2221

22. ISO #2222

23. ISO #2223

24. ISO #2224

Is pienier a gamethrower?
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

25. ISO #2225

26. ISO #2226

Quote Originally Posted by Poriomania View Post
    Hypersniper was.

I wasn't.
    Why would he do that? Was there any punishment?
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

27. ISO #2227

I have absolutely no idea.

To my understanding, Alexandre Petion claimed that Peinier targetted someone which was strange because Penier claimed citizen. Peinier claimed bus driver, then soul swapper. Then he copy and pasted the cult chat message and I replaced in and had to continue doing a Hypersniper posting restriction.

I feel like he should be banned. At the very least he's not getting into any of my games.

28. ISO #2228

Quote Originally Posted by Poriomania View Post
    I have absolutely no idea.

To my understanding, Alexandre Petion claimed that Peinier targetted someone which was strange because Penier claimed citizen. Peinier claimed bus driver, then soul swapper. Then he copy and pasted the cult chat message and I replaced in and had to continue doing a Hypersniper posting restriction.

I feel like he should be banned. At the very least he's not getting into any of my games.

When I read his posts, I thought he was bluffing as the real busdriver, and Alex was a cultist in disguise.

Then suddenly he posts cultists post. I read Jean showing no idea how to play soulswapper (the plan about swap Toussant and then convert the target was so awkward. And the order about hedoville was also wierd because hedoville can only be converted night 3. ) so I assumed it was faked.

Then I was thinking if pienier and hedoville are on the same team why they associate so little against Charles and Toussant.

Also,
    I thought he followed his promise which meant his vote is manipulable, because I had no idea when he is replaced.

Anyway, that gamethrow was terribly on time and challenged my trust on Alex.

So he is actually replaced by the dawn of day 4, and the hedoville night 3 chat part was faked?

29. ISO #2229

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    When I read his posts, I thought he was bluffing as the real busdriver, and Alex was a cultist in disguise.

Then suddenly he posts cultists post. I read Jean showing no idea how to play soulswapper (the plan about swap Toussant and then convert the target was so awkward. And the order about hedoville was also wierd because hedoville can only be converted night 3. ) so I assumed it was faked.

Then I was thinking if pienier and hedoville are on the same team why they associate so little against Charles and Toussant.

Also,
    I thought he followed his promise which meant his vote is manipulable, because I had no idea when he is replaced.

Anyway, that gamethrow was terribly on time and challenged my trust on Alex.

So he is actually replaced by the dawn of day 4, and the hedoville night 3 chat part was faked?
    Hypersniper was replaced few hours after he posted from night chat.

30. ISO #2230

PoD, how did you predict the game result day 1-3 and day 4-6?

31. ISO #2231

Day 1, it could go anywhere.
    By Night 3, before Hedouville got recruited and the gamethrow, I thought Haitian Cult had a good chance.
    By end of Day 4, I thought town was going to win.
    After Day 6, I was thinking scums was making a comeback and one of them could win.
    On Day 7, I knew the Serial Killer had almost no chance to win.

32. ISO #2232

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Day 1, it could go anywhere.
    By Night 3, before Hedouville got recruited and the gamethrow, I thought Haitian Cult had a good chance.
    By end of Day 4, I thought town was going to win.
    After Day 6, I was thinking scums was making a comeback and one of them could win.
    On Day 7, I knew the Serial Killer had almost no chance to win.
    Would it be possible next time there will be a witch doctor soulswapper chain?

That thing was quite op for my understanding, even though it did not actually happened.

The soulswapper could be a lot more trouble, not like the gamethrower one.

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

35. ISO #2235

Player Choice Award goes to Hedouville! Congratulation!

image.jpg

HIGH FIVE!!! WELL DONE!

36. ISO #2236

The WD cannot heal its faction kills even if SS swapped.
    Bondye said that if the Killer from Faction A is swapped with enemy cultist from Faction B, the faction kill will not be theirs(Faction As).

That makes WD heal possible, because it is enemy Faction kill.

Anyway, I was really worried for another cultist during the last few days and I would never kill sk before cultists are under control.

I also thought Mason kill on cultist will also block them, seems not now.