User Tag List

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

M-FM XX Voodoo Gamethread

M-FM XX Voodoo
    Presented to you by
    powerofdeath and 42shadow42

August 21, 1791.

There were many French colonies in the country of Haiti. There was racism everywhere. The people were slaves. They were controlled by the French. The people were tired of being controlled. They wanted equal rights. They wanted Haiti to be an independent country. A large group of slaves decided to start a revolt in the French colony of Saint-Domingue.

There are rumors that people are converting their religion to Vodou. They believed in a God called Bondye. Bondye does not interact with the people. Therefore the cultists worship to a subservient spirits called Loa.

As the religion spread, the French colonists are starting to convert their religion as well. During the Haitian Revolution, people were exiling the French cultists. They were sent to Louisiana and they started a similar religion to Vodou. The Vodou cults are outraged by this. They started a war against each other. The people who did not convert to Vodou are trying to get rid of the both of the cultists out of their country.

The revolution has begun.

Players List
    Alexandre Petion
    Anacona
    Baissou
    Boukman
    Capois LaMort
    Catherine Flon
    Charles Leclerc
    Galbaud
    Hedouville
    Jean Jacques Dessalines
    Laveaux
    Mackandal
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    Peinier
    Port-au-Prince
    Rochambeau
    Sanite Belaire

Sonthonax
    Toussant L'Ouverturer
    Vincent Oge

Role List
    Louisana Cult Leader
    Haitian Cult Leader
    Hidden Mason
    Hidden Mason
    Hidden Town Power - Blacksmith
    Hidden Town Power - Lookout
    Hidden Town Power
    Hidden Town Power
    Hidden Town - Citizen
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Hidden Neutral Killer
    Hidden Neutral
    Hidden Neutral
    Hidden Any

Not crossed off:
    Louisana Soul Swapper
    Haitian Voodoo Apprentice

Graveyard
    Baissou - Citizen - beheaded by angry mobs on Day 2
    Vincent Oge - Citizen - escaped from the angry mobs but died of dehydration and exposure in a quicksand on Day 3
    Peinier - Louisana Soul Swapper - headcrushed by angry mobs on Day 4
    Toussant L'Ouverturer - Haitian Voodoo Apprentice - Purged on Night 4
    Galbaud - Citizen - shot on Night 4
    Jeans Jacques Dessalines - Louisana Cult Leader - hung by angry mobs on Day 5
    Charles LeClerc - Haitian Cult Leader - purged and shot by a revolver on Night 5
    Alexandre Petion - Lookout - Sacraficed on Night 5
    Sonthonax - Blacksmith - Stabbed on Night 5
    Rochambeau - Citizen - lynched by angry mobs on Day 6

Set up to M-FM XX Voodoo are located here

Day One end at this time

Midpoint of Day 1
    Start of Day 2
    Midpoint of Day 2
    Start of Day 3
    Midpoint of Day 3
    Start of Day 4
    Midpoint of Day 4
    Start of Day 5
    Start of Day 6
    Start of Day 7

Announcement:
    We are changing the set up a little bit.
    Instead of 24 hours night, we will have 48 hours night so we can sync with M-FM XIX Avatar. Avatar is changing this rule as well.

Also if you post anywhere outside of threads you're supposed to be, you will be instant modkilled without any warning.
    (Posting in the other M-FM etc.)
    Last edited by The Jester King; November 16th, 2013 at 11:26 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: M-FM XX Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Baissou View Post
    -vote Anacona

2 more posts until I can afk the rest of the day.
    That's a no no

We don't even know if we can lynch today and you want to lynch that girl. All she needs is some nurturing. You looked like you could have been a hunk but you have to pick on her like that. If she turns out to be a bitch then I'll forgive but right now you're a mean bastard. ugh

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Hedouville View Post
    Spoiler : img :

-vote Sanite Belaire
    ugh what a bitch. Can't even show a face in public. Good luck staying in the past. Get an iphone or something. Seriously. You can't get in the present? I mean what do they teach you these days? That windows is better than apple? Apple is such a better iOS than any windows. What sort of name is windows anyway?

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Sanite Belaire View Post
    ugh what a bitch. Can't even show a face in public. Good luck staying in the past. Get an iphone or something. Seriously. You can't get in the present? I mean what do they teach you these days? That windows is better than apple? Apple is such a better iOS than any windows. What sort of name is windows anyway?

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by Capois LaMort View Post
    -vote Napoleon Bonaparte
    For slaughtering my countrymen and denying our freedom. Mort à Napoléon!
    THIS MAKES ME THINK YOU R TOWN FOR A REASON UNSPECIFIED

Quote Originally Posted by Boukman View Post
    well it seems things are right as rain around here today
    wowowowoowow i always find scum makes random posts that have nothing to do with anything remotely close to the game. y u do dat? y u useless?

anyways, Missionary on me pls tonight; together we will conquer these avocado eating fuckers

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Greetings everyone. Charles Leclerc is at your service.

And now for something different: Instead of our usual Day 1 trolling, how about we discuss the game setup instead? Personally I think that if we manage to lynch one of the cult leaders on Day 1/Day 2, then the rest of the game will be ridiculosly easy - as the two Masons will hunt out the second cult leader by thenselves. But if both cult leaders manage to stay alive by the end of Day 3 or 4, then victory will be very difficult to achieve here.

While Day 1 lynch is very risky, it could be also our best chance. Just think about it - if we lynch a cult leader, that'll definitely save a town role from conversion. Now I'll have to look for possible scumslips among those trolls... Will you assist me?

Obviosly 3 posts in a single day will NOT be enough from someone like Baissou. I would like him to speak some more, otherwise he'll be probably the first person to be lynched today.
    Hedouville is another trolling player who tends to post using his pictures in spolier tags, but I think he will be eventually forced to speak normally when pressured.

I'll wait for everyone else to post, then try post my reads on everyone else who is present.

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Leclerc View Post
    Greetings everyone. Charles Leclerc is at your service.

And now for something different: Instead of our usual Day 1 trolling, how about we discuss the game setup instead? Personally I think that if we manage to lynch one of the cult leaders on Day 1/Day 2, then the rest of the game will be ridiculosly easy - as the two Masons will hunt out the second cult leader by thenselves. But if both cult leaders manage to stay alive by the end of Day 3 or 4, then victory will be very difficult to achieve here.

While Day 1 lynch is very risky, it could be also our best chance. Just think about it - if we lynch a cult leader, that'll definitely save a town role from conversion. Now I'll have to look for possible scumslips among those trolls... Will you assist me?

Obviosly 3 posts in a single day will NOT be enough from someone like Baissou. I would like him to speak some more, otherwise he'll be probably the first person to be lynched today.
    Hedouville is another trolling player who tends to post using his pictures in spolier tags, but I think he will be eventually forced to speak normally when pressured.

I'll wait for everyone else to post, then try post my reads on everyone else who is present.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

I see that Napoleon has claimed citizen asking the missionary for a recruit. If you are not a citizen, please retract your claim.

We should have one citizen reveal each day to be masoned. Any mismasons should result in a lynch to prevent fake claimers. Napoleon should confirm he still wishes to claim citizen following these rules.

If we have a mind melder, put yourself, myself, and the citizen claim into your night chat because I have some good ideas for coordinating night actions.

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50