12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Re: M-FM XX Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Laveaux View Post
    Who's the genius that suggested to discuss about the setup?
    Should we ignore that or should we get straight to point, discussing the setup?

Also Hedouville has become such a jerkass with these pictures.
    That would be me, but I am no genius. I'm just following what you might call common sense. Unfartunately those guys think that Day 1 is all about trolling and each of then believe "I won't be lynched today anyway so I can troll as much as I want".

Should we show then that they are missing the whole point of Day 1 lynch? I'm sure that if we bring someone to L-3 or L-2, that person will definitely crack out of pressure and at least start behaving himself normally.

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Leclerc View Post
    That would be me, but I am no genius. I'm just following what you might call common sense. Unfartunately those guys think that Day 1 is all about trolling and each of then believe "I won't be lynched today anyway so I can troll as much as I want".

Should we show then that they are missing the whole point of Day 1 lynch? I'm sure that if we bring someone to L-3 or L-2, that person will definitely crack out of pressure and at least start behaving himself normally.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Sigh....May I hold this forum for day 1 then? Even though not many time has left.

Since people here have trouble to deal with Hedouville, I shall be his speaker.

@ Hedouville, if I interpreted right, then give me a +1 Live Up.

In order to establish my creditability, I will say something what Hedouville has said so far, in a more common language

X Hedouville claims a town
    X Hedouville likes to discuss more
    X Hedouville respect your intellegence

If I am wrong at more than 2 of above, then Hedouville give me a bomb picture.
    If not, give me a heart.

I think I have enough sense to interpret pictures.

And the method of Forum, I suggest the simple brutal method : Concluding ideas with only Agreements.

If any of you'd like to participate, agree terms below, in order to avoid Conflicts and Frustrations:

1. You don't pick a fight on any flaws, slips on others.
    2. You don't ask for intentions.
    3. You don't ask for explanation if you don't understand any idea.
    4. You must express if you are confused by ideas in clear sentence.
    5. You must express your agreement on honest

Define of agreement: You agree what others said is 1. a possibility or 2. has significant result to the game.

Fulfill any 2 out of 3 terms below, you must declare an agreement:
    1. Recognition of Honesty
    2. Recognition of Logic
    3. Recognition of Politeness

I believe if you want to discuss productively, this is what you should do.

Otherwise, you should encourage trolling because scums will also troll.

I seek approve on this forum from at least 2 of players below:

Charles Leclerc
    Toussant L'Ouverturer
    Hedouville
    Laveaux

Reasons: They shows more interests to talk than others.

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by Toussant L'Ouverturer View Post
    Catherine I can not understand your words. Can you show it more simply because English is not my mother tongue.

A good talk involves Systematically avoiding conflicts with each other but focusing on the things you can agree with each other and hopes topics proceed.

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by Toussant L'Ouverturer View Post
    If someone claims citizen and is not citizen I think we should lynch them on the spot. What do other people think?
    Spoiler : Claim :

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine Flon View Post
    Sigh....May I hold this forum for day 1 then? Even though not many time has left.

In order to establish my creditability, I will say something what Hedouville has said so far, in a more common language

If not, give me a heart.

And the method of Forum, I suggest the simple brutal method : Concluding ideas with only Agreements.

If any of you'd like to participate, agree terms below, in order to avoid Conflicts and Frustrations:

Define of agreement: You agree what others said is 1. a possibility or 2. has significant result to the game.

2. Recognition of Logic

Charles Leclerc
    Toussant L'Ouverturer
    Hedouville
    Laveaux

Spoiler : response :

24. ISO #124

I have to leave and back later.

I will list some of the topics so far so the talk will not be lost.

Topic Proposals:

1. What should town do to a fake claim of citizen? Toussant L'Ouverturer #119
    2. Setup discuss. Charles Leclerc #really early post
    3. Day 1 pressure vote effectiveness. Charles Leclerc #117

Keep it in mind, avoid conflicts and focus on agreements.

25. ISO #125

So Catherine, you are trying to say that Hedouville is trying to contribute to the game in his own way?

Well, while his actions seemed somewhat strange for me, his answers do show some credibility. In his own way, he does try to post his own reads on people. I guess that'll be enough for him today.

-unvote

There are people that are much more suspicious than him. If Hedouville's posts are simply trolly, then others are simply more agressive and demented than usual. I'm gonna be absent for the next 8 hours, but when I return, I'll probably put a vote on Sanite Belaire as well. That is, unless he contributes something good for us.

26. ISO #126

So Catherine, you are trying to say that Hedouville is trying to contribute to the game in his own way?

Well, while his actions seemed somewhat strange for me, his answers do show some credibility. In his own way, he does try to post his own reads on people. I guess that'll be enough for him today.

-unvote

There are people that are much more suspicious than him. If Hedouville's posts are simply trolly, then others are simply more agressive and demented than usual. I'm gonna be absent for the next 8 hours, but when I return, I'll probably put a vote on Sanite Belaire as well. That is, unless he contributes something good for us.
    Spoiler : Tribute :

Spoiler : absent :

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Burn the Citizen, they lied about their role and that's enough to be treason.

I'd like this to be the main topic for the first day.

With possible roles as drug dealer (Doll Master), witch (Possessor), Dreamweaver, we should be cautious on what we can trust and what could be a real clue.

Pressure can work, but there's a chance they won't give a fuck due to the nature of Day 1.

32. ISO #132

Unfartunately those guys think that Day 1 is all about trolling and each of then believe "I won't be lynched today anyway so I can troll as much as I want".
    it's actually pretty much the opposit. because idiots like you arrive and think day 1 is a MUST LYNCH day rather than a CAN lynch day. then they go ahead to lynch a troll who is actually just a trolling townie. this happens in almost every fm with d1 lynch. only mislynch or mislynch. actually it is not even possible to lynch a scum because a) they don't troll b) they won't get enough votes because they have allies

it's more like trolls think: i'm not scum so i don't have to be careful that i don't get lynched. why not have some fun while there is nothing important to discuss

you may ask now why there is nothing important to discuss. and i may even answer this:

a) speculations about the roles in this game are pretty pointless as the PRs might be any roles and we have no information just yet. you could aswell have speculated in the setup submission thread. also there is no mafia to speculate about, which is usually done in FMs
    b) there is nothing really special in this FM game, so no need to talk about tactics. not like any new mechanics which noone understands or where we can discuss how to use them best.
    c) as you can see the setup doesn't really leave many unanswered questions
    d) scumhunting is pretty pointless. not only because statistic shows that usually d1 lynch is always mislynch. also your so called d1 scumslips are mostly just trolling or no real slips which are just seen as slips by scums and dumb sheeps.

so with that being said: *switches trolling mode on*

Report #47 13-10-29:

General Gray,

Knight Cameron, one of our best recons, has just brought me a very important field report:
    The Enclave leftovers are apparently concentrating in the south western Capitol Wasteland. The enemy in company size has set up a huge field camp with multiple MARK VII turrets. They are equipped with plasma and flame weapons. They still have a squadron of functioning heavy armed Vertibirds. It seems they have developed a complete new power armor which is based on the T51-B we know from old stories but have never found. I have no idea how they got their hands on this fascinating piece of technology. It is far superior to our power armor. We definitely have to get this amazing technology to upgrade our own armor. I've already informed the Order of the Shield. Luckily they're still pretty useless against our new powerful Tesla cannons.
    Enemy activities show they're preparing for an attack. They're probably planning to attack the purifier or even the Citadel.

According to this new informaion, I recommend to act ASAP. It's best we attack them before they can attack us. If the information is correct, this will be a hard fight with many losses. Liberty Prime would be a great support. I need to talk to Rothchild, getting him work again is our highest priority. Lately I was ensured it's almost ready. I've already ordered to keep surveilling their camp. General Gray, we need to increase our alarm level and prepare for battle.

Field Commander Paladin Galbaud

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Quote Originally Posted by Laveaux View Post
    Burn the Citizen, they lied about their role and that's enough to be treason.

I'd like this to be the main topic for the first day.

With possible roles as drug dealer (Doll Master), witch (Possessor), Dreamweaver, we should be cautious on what we can trust and what could be a real clue.

Pressure can work, but there's a chance they won't give a fuck due to the nature of Day 1.
    Spoiler : As Cult? :

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

If not, give me a heart.

2. Recognition of Logic

Charles Leclerc
    Toussant L'Ouverturer
    Hedouville
    Laveaux

hm this seems also to be valid for every fm: on d1 there are so called 'tryhards' who try to seem townish more than usual by making discussion as much as possible
    usually you can't say if those ppl are honestly trying to help the town or just scums trying to look very protown.

anyway i don't understand how you want to lead a discussion if you cannot disagree. imo discussion lives from disagreement. just agreeing is boring and there's not much to talk about then.
    see, i just disagreed now you can respond to this again.

I agree that the guy tries to communicate with his pictures like the one in the other MFM did with the lolcats.
    see i just agreed, what you wanna say now to this. know what i mean? not to mention that scumhunting would be much harder

38. ISO #138

I have to leave and back later.

I will list some of the topics so far so the talk will not be lost.

Topic Proposals:

Keep it in mind, avoid conflicts and focus on agreements.
    1) recruit them as masons one after another, masons choose the order. they have now several options which is better for them then just one.
    2) pointless
    3) d1 lynch = mislynch. pressure = unnecessary town reveal

39. ISO #139

field commander palidin galbaud

I went to recon the enclave with knight cameren and i have grave news knight belaire was spotted lending over are base's strenghs and weaknesses however we have been informed that they have armed are armory and hanger with remote detonated plasma explosives we must take action

knight peinier

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Before this game started I randomed a personality that I would have to keep for this game. Turns out, I'm a valley girl this game. It's something that I have to do.

I voted peinier because he is being an absolutely asshat. We can't have trolls running amok. It's a likely mislynch, but I feel that allowing him to live could be disastrous if he derails discussions or beneficial lynches. Don't look at my vote as voting a role. See it as voting a player.

I hope I'm not the only one who sees Catherine as trying too hard to gain the town leader spot. I don't think she's a cult leader or a neutral scum because that is one very risky gambit. It's still trying too hard.

How could we possibly get any clarification if we can't ask for an explanation? In fact, I'm breaking that exact rule right now.

1. We should pressure a fake claimer to claim a role and explain. From there we can discuss options. Wasting the masons time is bad.
    2. Early lynches are high-risk/high-reward. Very little to talk about. Each cult has a leader. There are a few neutrals. At least one killing neutral. The rest are town. Not much to say right now.
    3. The effectiveness depends on the intention. An intention to merely symbolically vote someone isn't going to get them to talk. A campaign to lynch will certainly get someone to start defending themselves.

I don't want to give up on the valley girl persona but I want to be taken seriously. Clearly I must strike a balance between the two. What mix of valley girl (like, OHMIGAWD, GuhROSSSS) and seriousness (this last post) should I use?

Why did Toussant claim "important town power role" when doing so is likely anti-town? We don't know if there's a preacher in the masons. He asks for a doctor on him. The odds are 1/3 that a neutral killer could kill tonight. Town killers shouldn't attack anyone on night 1. That's even ignoring the fact that a serial killer might not even have targeted him tonight.

It makes very little sense when one thinks in terms of reason and likelihood.

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

@ Sanite Belaire It was rules for day 1. Explanation is probably the hardest part in the game. More words = more flaws, if you demand a why after every words, it is people's inability to handle in merely 24 hours. This is true it will make scumhunt harder but scum is scum, a slip is a slip. I just hope people won't interrupt talks by jump out and say "hey, look, a scum!"

Every opinion is always valuable for both analysis and think. Asking is just one way of it. Don't worry about the rule if you don't agree with.

Thus, for example, I would say as below after reading your post:
    "1. We should pressure a fake claimer to claim a role and explain. - I totally agree with that, Unless there are visually no doctor/lookout left etc."

But I will also keep the other 2 points in mind rather than poke it right way.

That is a talk of agreement.

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150