• Wei Jin

0 0%
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

Setup Clarification Questions:
    1. Notifications: Can you provide examples of the possible notifications in game?
    2. Admiral Zhao's role card states that "You may Burn a player at night, killing them. You burn your Fire Nation Allies." Is it intended that Admiral Zhao may only attack members of his faction?
    3. May any Fire Nation member be sent to perform the faction kill?
    4. Zuko: What does being detected by the second player look like in terms of feedback?
    5. Zuko/Uncle Iroh: Does the bruiser bypass Zuko's prevention of attacks or Uncle Iroh's Night Immunity?
    6. Aang: Will Aang's identity be revealed to the player he speaks to even if they are not in the Water Tribe or Earth Kingdom?
    7. Secondary Ability mechanic: Do players need to be visited by Sokka in order to unlock usage of their secondary abilities?
    8. If Katara is converted to the Freedom Fighters and Jet is killed, will Katara return to her home as an Earth Kingdom citizen?
    9. Do the Freedom Fighters share a night chat?
    10. Do players converted by Aang share a night chat?
    11. Cabbage Merchant: If the cabbage merchant loses all his cabbages, will he die?
    12. Will the cabbage merchant lose a piece of cabbage for each player that visits him on one night?
    13. Is the Cabbage executioner's target always town?
    14. Evolving Win Conditions: Will the host announce if win conditions have changed?
    15. Does Tui know his identity?
    16. Team Avatar's evolved win condition: If Aang converts a water tribe or earth kingdom citizen to be Bumi or Pakku, does that count as Aang meeting with Bumi or Paku?
    17. Cabbage Evolved win Conditions: I don't understand these. Can you rephrase this or provide an example?

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    I think the first order of business is to determine: Who was "none"? Why did he die? Who killed him? If he was Aang the Avatar we may already be screwed.
    I love his adolescent attempt at trolling.

Hi Sangok, as the votes on you are stacking up, I think you should role-claim before somebody inadvertently hammers you.

I don't think you understand.

There is literally.. no time.

You could be hammered at any moment. ANY MOMENT.

I'm going to vote and press for a lynch on the next player to post a cat picture.

You want us all to expose ourselves and try and out Aang?

This is an extremely Pro-traitor strategy.

Not to mention none of us will ever gain powers beyond Citizen.

-vote Lion Turtle

Ok I admit I did misread what you said.

-vote unvote

There's not really many options.

Scum will claim Citizen if they think they're jailed by Bumi or Aang if they think their jailed by Zuko.
    Citizens will always claim Citizens unless threatened with execution.
    Aang will claim Aang.
    State the fucking obvious.

It's a bit lame that there's also a player named "Kyoshi". Hooray for confusion.
    State the fucking obvious.

Please teach us more, pro!!

Sorry, it's how I respond to rude offensive players who make up silly accusations!

But it's okay! I forgive you!
    OMGUS doesn't work here.

So basically those 10 posts you worked on your whole day have absolutely no meaning at all.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Just a few points @ Sangok:

1. You use adolescent as an insult x10, but you already admitted you are still at school. Therefore, you are an adolescent, or a mature age student. So why use adolescent as an insult?

2. You say I state the obvious. But the post you target was my answer to Lion Turtle's question. I don't know what you wanted me to do there? Did you want me to instead post an inaccurate post just for the sake of not being obvious?

Chill out, Broseph, and curb your wild aggression. It's good that you are enthusiastic about the game and accusing people, but don't let that stop you being a gentleman.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

I'm going to vote and press for a lynch on the next player to post a cat picture.
    Spoiler : img :

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    I will second this vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangok View Post
    i don't like this guy's obvious posts. it somehow annoys me and i don't like the feel of it.

-vote Hama

Quote Originally Posted by Tho View Post
    Thos will be very interesting game.

-vote Tho

Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    Huu, My name is huu. You have a problem with that?

20. ISO #70

Did you all here the good news?? Rumor has it the Avatar has returned! What degrees of training he must have reached in that time! 100 hundred years have I been waiting for this day.

To the Avatar, I say
    You must gain balance within yourself before you can bring balance to the world.
    Good morning to all! It seems Admiral Zhao is on the hunt in our midst.

21. ISO #71

So im here too. Im currently on my smartphone i will write a bit more when i have access to my pc

anyway im la which could mean one of the following things
    1 los angeles
    2 definite female article in spanish french and more languages (in english 'the')
    3 french for 'there' (no im not french^^)
    4 ocean spirit (least likeky...)

discuss

so far i noticed some incredible cats and 2 guys misunderstanding each other.

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by Pathik View Post
    Did you all here the good news?? Rumor has it the Avatar has returned! What degrees of training he must have reached in that time! 100 hundred years have I been waiting for this day.

To the Avatar, I say

Pathik? More like PATHETIC! Geddit?!?!

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    So im here too. Im currently on my smartphone i will write a bit more when i have access to my pc

anyway im la which could mean one of the following things
    1 los angeles
    2 definite female article in spanish french and more languages (in english 'the')
    3 french for 'there' (no im not french^^)
    4 ocean spirit (least likeky...)

discuss

so far i noticed some incredible cats and 2 guys misunderstanding each other.
    You need to find the other La so you two can combine and transform into a Teletubby.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Just a few points @ Sangok:

1. You use adolescent as an insult x10, but you already admitted you are still at school. Therefore, you are an adolescent, or a mature age student. So why use adolescent as an insult?

2. You say I state the obvious. But the post you target was my answer to Lion Turtle's question. I don't know what you wanted me to do there? Did you want me to instead post an inaccurate post just for the sake of not being obvious?

Chill out, Broseph, and curb your wild aggression. It's good that you are enthusiastic about the game and accusing people, but don't let that stop you being a gentleman.
    i think at least a quarter of us here are juniors~seniors.

"Did you want me to instead post an inaccurate post just for the sake of not being obvious?"

again. what an idiotic post.
    have i taught you nothing?
    refer to lesson #1.

lesson #2: don't talk back to others.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by Pathik View Post

To the Avatar, I say

Tots suspicious.

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

So to a great surprise we have tons of spam on Day 1. This day is a required lynch day just in case you all didn't know.
    I wouldn't be opposed to lynching Hama or Due for talking non-sense and complete lack of seriousness. It's not a bad thing to have fun, but don't derail the day by going on tangents of spam and useless drivel. I suggest them since they have been the most active and have kept up their useless antics.

So Hama and Due, please be more proactive in the game

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi View Post
    Oh good. So you do pay attention.
    Why not be more proactive still?
    If you can think of something to discuss, I will discuss it with you.

However it just hit 1:30am here and I will give in to slumber soon, so any conversation will need to be before that.

39. ISO #89

If you can think of something to discuss, I will discuss it with you.

However it just hit 1:30am here and I will give in to slumber soon, so any conversation will need to be before that.
    Day doesn't end for quite some time so we have plenty of time to talk and discuss.

We can start with the strategy about the Aang claiming.
    What do you think about it?
    Is there a strategy you would like implemented?

40. ISO #90

So basically those 10 posts you worked on your whole day have absolutely no meaning at all.
    This is why I tryed to put an end to the trolling and cat pictures. Spamming for a post count in an FM game is scummy at worst and anti-town at best. I agree with you that Hama smells funny right off the bat but I also think we should focus on logic and not character assassination.

@Hama Could you justify your lack of contribution vs your amount of posts?

41. ISO #91

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    This is why I tryed to put an end to the trolling and cat pictures. Spamming for a post count in an FM game is scummy at worst and anti-town at best. I agree with you that Hama smells funny right off the bat but I also think we should focus on logic and not character assassination.

@Hama Could you justify your lack of contribution vs your amount of posts?
    I agree with the focal point, which was why I didn't ask questions about specific players. I would rather see productivity in other regards than focusing on "should we lynch player x or not or go for player y".

I would pose your question to Due as well.

42. ISO #92

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi View Post
    Day doesn't end for quite some time so we have plenty of time to talk and discuss.

We can start with the strategy about the Aang claiming.
    What do you think about it?
    Is there a strategy you would like implemented?
    Hmmm. I have been giving some thought to this.

The setup allows us to side with another faction. I agree that it makes sense to try and bring the Traitors into alignment with us. The only alternative would be the Freedom Fighters, but they are not a viable alternative because it would involve having to expose Katara AND sell out Aang. That's not much of an option.

So in order for us to align with the Traitors Aang needs to be jailed by Zuko.

The logical way to expedite this process is for Aang to reveal himself and Zuko to jail him tonight. The Fire Nation then can't visit Aang, because if they do so Zuko will automatically slay the first visitor. Appa the BD is confirmed in the setup and can protect Aang on subsequent nights.

This is a gamble though, because if the Fire Nation has a Bruiser then they'd surely use it on Aang. However, that Bruiser would inevitably be killed by Zuko in the attempt. To be honest, I doubt the presence of a Bruiser. As a role it is not very powerful in the long-term beyond its single use. Its true power exists in its WIFOM possibility in the setup and I would hazard that was the hosts' intention all along. The Bruiser possibility exists to try and dissuade us from such strategies as this. However, I doubt the Fire Nation actually has one.

Therefore!

In summary: Aang should reveal himself today. Zuko should jail him tonight.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

I was used to the previous vote requirements. Hm
    -vote Due

It is illogical to assume Aang will follow this plan. Additionally Zuko has little to no reason to follow the plan as it puts him in a licked position rather than the free reign he has now.

I do not have time to say more. However dont jump aboard a train just based on day one speech. Be more reasonable.

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by Yangchen View Post
    It is illogical to assume Aang will follow this plan. Additionally Zuko has little to no reason to follow the plan as it puts him in a licked position rather than the free reign he has now.
    I agree that Aang may not follow this plan, and of course it's only possible if he does. It involves risk on his part, but also the potential of great reward for us.

I disagree that Zuko has no reason to follow the plan. Zuko has every reason to follow the plan. Zuko's current win objective requires him to defeat all 3 major factions. Given the relative weakness of his alignment this is practically impossible. However, should Zuko go along with the plan then he only needs to defeat Zhao which is a far more probable possibility. In fact, I'd be surprised if Zuko isn't praying for this to go ahead.

46. ISO #96

Would we be notified if Zuko and Aang successfully meet and win conditions change?
    Does Aang get feedback if he successfully assigns someone an RP role or fails to do so?

It sounds like a decent idea, but I'm still unsure of it. If there is no bruiser, we pretty much have nothing to fear since Katara and Appa are in the game.
    If there is a bruiser, we risk Aang dying night 2.

47. ISO #97

I agree that Aang may not follow this plan, and of course it's only possible if he does. It involves risk on his part, but also the potential of great reward for us.

I disagree that Zuko has no reason to follow the plan. Zuko has every reason to follow the plan. Zuko's current win objective requires him to defeat all 3 major factions. Given the relative weakness of his alignment this is practically impossible. However, should Zuko go along with the plan then he only needs to defeat Zhao which is a far more probable possibility. In fact, I'd be surprised if Zuko isn't praying for this to go ahead.
    Aang not going along with it would put us in a bind, but we can always work on something else. We can also work on if there was more than 1 Aang claim.

I think that Zuko does take on some risk, but it would be an ideal situation for him.
    -Knowing a confirmed town
    -Being aligned with the majority of players
    -Only having to kill 1 person. (Not the entire faction of Fire Benders)

It will greatly increase the traitors chance of winning.

The downside: Team Aang would get almost zero benefits. If anything, Zuko could tell Aang who Ihro is so he can meet with 1/3 of the required players for an evolved win.
    Until all players are met with, Team Avatar has to face all 3 factions.

Overall:
    Team Avatar is at greatest risk by putting Aang up for display with the possibility of a bruiser.
    Traitors benefit the most.
    Team Avatar gets little reward.

I think I just found out that I don't like this plan.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

Can win conditions evolve gradually? (IE: Aang visits Zuko. Does his win condition now allow him to win with the traitors, or must he visit Bumi and Paku before he can win with traitors?)

If they evolve gradually, then this is a good plan. If not, then bad plan and we should wait before Bumi and Paku are visited.