Forum Mafia 5 - Sign Up Thread - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

Re: Forum Mafia 5 - Sign Up Thread

Does my sign up in the other thread count? if not LET ME IN!
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

2. ISO #102
    RandomNumbers0

Haha! Im sorry. LOL.
    I feel like an idiot now!

>.<

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    If you dont know wifom.

You'll get eaten alive out here.
    Says the guy who didn't know what it meant till FM4...

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

God will take the the manifestation of JohnWilcock to administer his divine grace.

FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    wait how is sas playing he actually leaked roles to capitalier lol
    Yeah S.A.S. cheated too
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    wait how is sas playing he actually leaked roles to capitalier lol
    Yeah S.A.S. cheated too
    oops said that S.A.S. didn't cheat and Elixir believed him.

10. ISO #110

but uhh..
    oops cheats himself.

thatsaterriblesourcenowisntit?

its ok tho if you don't believe sas actually cheats ME AND CAPITALIER WILL COUNSEL HIM AND CLEARLY EVERYTHING SHALL BE IGNORED BY US GIVEN HE IS A OKAY NON CHEATER

tho i think capitalier used his friends account or something to sign up so he might be playing, idk
    heil jesus

11. ISO #111

but uhh..
    oops cheats himself.

its ok tho if you don't believe sas actually cheats ME AND CAPITALIER WILL COUNSEL HIM AND CLEARLY EVERYTHING SHALL BE IGNORED BY US GIVEN HE IS A OKAY NON CHEATER
    I say we just ban all old forum peoples.

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113
    Narks

Quote Originally Posted by FalseTruth View Post
    but uhh..
    oops cheats himself.

I say we just ban all old forum peoples.
    ban everyone above 915 posts

14. ISO #114
    Procyon

/sign

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118
    ccog2

/sign

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Did my sign up on the other thread count? I'm not going to lie, I'm going to be preaty pissed if I can't play because I signed on the wrong thread
    I think you just got the very last slot.
    FM0: Citizen FMI: Investigator FMII: Investigator FMIII: Gunsmith FMIV: Drug Dealer FMV: Armorsmith FMVI: Judas FMVII: Citizen FMVIII: Citizen FMIX Propagandist

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by RandomNumbers0 View Post

Im not a reliigious biggy, but any one who makes their forum name God is a blasphemic son of a byotch. Go to hell.

By the way, sorry i lied about the earlier post. I thought this was neccicary.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bible
    You have heard that it was said, "Love your neighbor and hate your enemy."
    But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you (Matthew 5:43-44).
    You know, if there's one thing I hate more than Christians, it's Christians who don't understand their own faith.
    Then again, I can understand why you might be confused given your holy book is a bucket list of contradictions preaching violence and hatred and then love and peace.

P.S. Do you hang me in front of the town square for this post, or pray for me to see salvation in Christ? YOU BE THE JUDGE! - The Bible~

heil jesus

21. ISO #121