To be honest with you guys, these forum mafias have become a clusterfuck of trolling and meta game Da Vinci shit sprinkled with a few decent players... though this has been assisted by some extraneous variables.

Without further ado, please post below with your interest in joining.

I will be doing a semi-close set up. What this means is the role list will not be completely non existent, but will contain a fairly decent amount of random roles for all factions. I prefer a dual Mafia set up, so it's likely to be that way.

I haven't decided if I want to keep with the whole anon account thing. Caused more harm than good last game... but it depends on whether or not I can get access to the other forum.

Just post /sign. This is not the thread to bicker about FM4, we already have like 5 threads for that. And as an added incentive, anyone who wants to annoy me in this thread about FM4 will be instantly reserved for FM5. However questions about FM5 are cool. Read the FAQ first

Clear?

Okay. Go.

[spoiler]
Signed Up:

1.Muso
2.FalseTruth
3.Goonswarm
4.Claw
5.Illidan
6.Raiden
7.vornskr
8.Lezard Valeth
9.Monster
10.Ascendedone.
11. Jaczac
12. Marcus
13. Mcpwnage.
14. Darth Sand
15. Zane
16. Ganondorf
17. Philie
18. TheJackofSpades
19. Inca_Killa
20. S.A.S
21. Mrzwach
22. MileS
23. Rumpel
24. Yayap
25. NorthStar
26. fred
27. oops
28. divemaster127
29. Lazers
30. Severn
31. MrSmarter
32. suicidaln00b
33. Dust
34. Deathfire123
35. Auckmid
36. Procyon

Reserves / Pending IP:

Plato
RandomNumbers0

Lynched Day -1

Caress/God
Capatalier
Crimson
Narks

[/spoiler]

FAQ:

Closed or Open Set Up?:
Read the opening paragraphs again.

Anon or Non Anon forum?:
Read the opening paragraphs again.

Scenario?:
Undecided but false wants me to do star trek where like every player is a space ship and like all the spaceships talk and shit and when you lynch a spaceship all the other spaceships turn and shoot the lynched spaceship.

CoHost?:
None atm