38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 60.53%
  • Yes

15 39.47%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: Forum Mafia IV Members Read

Auckmid, SAS, Caress, Elixir, Goon, MrSmarter, or Monster gave Crimson the list and he posted it here.

I didn't tell anyone any roles until I had to kill Dark to make sure this same thing didn't happen. Illidan and Elixir were completely in the dark about what I was doing. I just told them both who to target and what to do to make it happen and they agreed because people ruining games is stupid.

I kicked Crimson out of the game. He logs on and starts screaming at me(typing in caps I guess) to make him live or he'll ruin the game. So I said I can't, blah blah I already gave role away and killed you and started day and all this stuff. He says I'll regret it sends the PM to everyone about his role and makes me look like a bad guy, but then sends me a message saying "Oh yeah my internet was out, but thanks whatever" So I called him childish for trying to ruin the game and apparently he took that as a challenge to completely decimate the game, but talking one of the mafia into letting him have the list since I'm such a horrible person.

CRIMSONS INTERNET NEVER WENT OUT HE FUCKING LOGGED ON THESE FORUMS MULTIPLE TIMES CHECK FUCKING YAYAP'S LOGS

Also, mods weren't cheating. We talk in skype about other shit, once in awhile someone would say something or ask me a question in private, but it was only things I would answer in PMs anyway which I was getting 24/7. Ask Ascended how many times I PMd him over the course of the last week.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    No, someone told crimson all the roles after he asked for them so he could spoil the game.
    Well, no one likes me that much, so Crimson never even PM'ed me

But wait. How could 1 of the players of known all the roles??? That deffys the purpose of the game, where none of the player's know all the roles :o

6. ISO #56
    Inca_Killa

Please ban Crimson. He is a compulsive cheater and I know that from personal experience.

7. ISO #57
    MileS

Why did all the mafia members PM Dark?

8. ISO #58

:'( miles Im sorry I killed you
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

9. ISO #59
    Narks

this wouldn't have happened if i was hosting

because i am master host

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

NO CRIMSON!
    NO NARKS!

and I'm tempted to say No Zane, or at least give Zane a NON-TROLL ROLE
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

13. ISO #63
    Yayap

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    Zane is just bad at trying to die. lol, give him a different goal and then see what he can do. He's easy to read. I had him pinned as ghost or Jester day2. Thus why I asked for a gun to shoot him.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65
    Narks

NO CRIMSON!
    NO NARKS!

you couldn't even keep me out of FM4, what makes you think you can keep me out of FM5

pray i dont get mafia

16. ISO #66

you werent in FM4...

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

you werent in FM4...
    officially

21. ISO #71
    Narks

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    what did i do that was so bad
    you should have used pms

for additional lulz

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73
    Narks

pls im not that obvious

24. ISO #74
    Yayap

Quote Originally Posted by philie View Post
    Also illidan, 10/10
    I must agree: Even though he was a possibility of being Kellye according to my online list, his use of :3 and the mafchan symbole made me believe that it wasn't him. Congrats on fooling me Illidan.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Also illidan, 10/10
    I must agree: Even though he was a possibility of being Kellye according to my online list, his use of :3 and the mafchan symbole made me believe that it wasn't him. Congrats on fooling me Illidan.
    You mean you didn't suspect me of being Illidan? I even made sure I made the claim and remained active while he was online.

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    plz narks is good man
    caress wont be in fm5 either so those 3 can have their own forum mafia

28. ISO #78
    Narks

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    plz narks is good man
    i dont even know who capitalier is lol

at least i dont think i know him

maybe i do

but i am pretty sure i do not

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

31. ISO #81
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

32. ISO #82
    divemaster127

33. ISO #83

I like how monster hated me with a passion, too. I was completely ignored, except for Ganon who got offended and thought only mafia are agressive. Which was a good thing in the long run.

I wonder who everybody thought i was?
    Well,
    We can be friends if you make me sparkle with your magics
    was a big hint to the fact that you were a woman, because only women would say something that references twilight.

I also knew fred was Ellsworth simply because he had a custom avatar.

Believe it or not I was actually wrong about who Raiden was, which lead to a lot of logical problems and ultimately was why I played a bad game.

34. ISO #84

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackofSpades View Post
    I like how monster hated me with a passion, too. I was completely ignored, except for Ganon who got offended and thought only mafia are agressive. Which was a good thing in the long run.

Well,
    was a big hint to the fact that you were a woman, because only women would say something that references twilight.

Believe it or not I was actually wrong about who Raiden was, which lead to a lot of logical problems and ultimately was why I played a bad game.
    lol please. I didnt even see twilight.
    magic sparkles too.

35. ISO #85

Well,

lol please. I didnt even see twilight.
    magic sparkles too.
    What is this I don't even...
    And I guess magic "sparkles" if your perception of magic is from a disney cartoon(which would still point towards you being female)

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

I was keen to the codes and had previously used one of em. I tried to act entirely stupid, not knowing what was going on. I was planning on "turning" later in the game (had i lived) to get me lynched. I was inching toward my ultimate lynch. I thought for a moment that Broderick was going to help get me there XD

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Bad jackofspades! I'll have to remember not to be so superfluous...

Did you know that I was the jester? ;)
    Had no idea, would never had suspected there were two jesters.
    That's why we put two in there. Was hoping they'd cause more chaos, but one was AFK and fred didn't do much to remain hidden.

42. ISO #92

Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Bad jackofspades! I'll have to remember not to be so superfluous...

Did you know that I was the jester? ;)
    Had no idea, would never had suspected there were two jesters.
    That's why we put two in there. Was hoping they'd cause more chaos, but one was AFK and fred didn't do much to remain hidden.
    While I can admire your creativity in this regard, I feel the lack of a revolutionary really hurt the game balance as a whole.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Philie, I thought you played very well. Ellyn and Korey were the two players who were saying the most sensible pro-town things, imo. (You also freaked me out with "Thank you Franklyn. That is very town of you." I was afraid you were on to me.)
    FMII: Armorsmith | FMIII: Napoli Godfather | FMIV: Arsonist | FMV: Doctor | FMVI: Greed | FMVIII: Consigliere | FMXVI: Citizen | MFMXVII: Bus Driver | FMXX: Mason

Il giusto è solo chi sa fingerlo meglio

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

I was suspicious of Franklyn too, because he instantly came to my side when I claimed vig, when he was so adamant about lynching me before

50. ISO #100

Lol, your claim as vig made 100% sense given everything that had gone on so far. When you made that post, for a split second I was extremely happy, 'cause I knew for sure I'd found a mafia to lynch. Then I remembered that I was actually evil and shouldn't be feeling that way.

Your list on d2 was so full of inaccuracies; that's why I was convinced you were scum before
    FMII: Armorsmith | FMIII: Napoli Godfather | FMIV: Arsonist | FMV: Doctor | FMVI: Greed | FMVIII: Consigliere | FMXVI: Citizen | MFMXVII: Bus Driver | FMXX: Mason

Il giusto è solo chi sa fingerlo meglio