M-FM XIX The Curse of Castle Varen Gamethread - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you feel deserves MVP?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sholanda Dykes

0 0%
  • Uncle Kappy

0 0%
  • Tommy Calhoun

0 0%
  • Ricky Spanish

1 7.14%
  • Dr Jordan Edilstein

1 7.14%
  • Elisha Wilkner

0 0%
  • Pete Pendelman

1 7.14%
  • Sgt. Pepper

0 0%
  • Roland Chang

6 42.86%
  • Martin Sugar

0 0%
  • Professor Baxter

0 0%
  • Tom Yabo

0 0%
  • Demitri Krotchlikmioff

1 7.14%
  • Charles Bronson

1 7.14%
  • Lestat de Lioncourt

0 0%
  • Max Jets

0 0%
  • Sidney Huffman

0 0%
  • Rashid

0 0%
  • Laura Vanderbooben

0 0%
  • Ace Chapman

3 21.43%
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49
Results 2,401 to 2,433 of 2433
  1. ISO #2401

2. ISO #2402

3. ISO #2403

Re: M-FM XVIII - The Curse of Castle Varen

Hahahaha! Indeed!
    In the end, both of us got screwed over. :P

Honestly though, I'm just glad I could turn around the lynch on the Banshee (Which got the Art Collector lynched instead).
    It was a good play from the Mafia, but the Banshee killed the real Consort because of that, which almost gave us the edge.

Well played, gents!
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

4. ISO #2404

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

7. ISO #2407

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    I hated surviving to the end in this : / I wanted to get killed as a citizen by some killer. End game decisions are the worst in this big of a game.
    Just keep notes over the game and endgame decisions aren't that hard if you can easily backtrack the earlier days. If you just start a new from day to day you are destined to struggle.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

8. ISO #2408

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Just keep notes over the game and endgame decisions aren't that hard if you can easily backtrack the earlier days. If you just start a new from day to day you are destined to struggle.
    Yea I was going back once we changed to Baxter and I was sure he would flip mafia based on the Martin and Baxter dilemma and then Elisha had to suggest Kappy being ghost and he went along with it so we lynched him. I was so torn between the both of them.

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

He was the only guy who wasn't replaced near the end game of the cit claimers... xD
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

11. ISO #2411

12. ISO #2412

13. ISO #2413

14. ISO #2414

15. ISO #2415

Only if this started 2-3 days after its supposed to start
    Oh well

Real reason I got replaced(not from inactivity but I was still inactive though)

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic

You have been replaced due to your warning and claiming a COM of someone that could possibly be in the game (signups & reserves).

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Yabo View Post
    Actually nevermind, Sinclair did that once and he was town or something.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; July 31st, 2013 at 09:30 PM.

16. ISO #2416

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    I'm voting Ace, since he was pretty much at the top of every list until he claimed.
    Not giving it to Roland since I had already called him out as a neutral by d2.

GG, everyone.
    I think you called everyone out as everything if i remember correctly. :P

17. ISO #2417

I think you called everyone out as everything if i remember correctly. :P
    Almost, but not really:

d1:
    #579 scumlist:
    Sidney (Town)
    Max (Scum)
    Jewssian (Town)
    Martin (Scum)
    Tom (Scum)
    Ricky (Town)

d2:
    #1101: Baxter. (Scum)

#114: Roland. (Scum)

At some point by the end of d2 and on my lw: Edilstein. (Scum)

Also, I think you were the only one who I proposed as a neutral and not just as "scum". d:

And... I just noticed that my d1 list included 3/4 of the mafia. Then I called you, Baxter and Edilstein out d2. So... before my death on n2, I had called out every single non-town except for Ace.

Not bad, may I say. d:

Edit: Also, I suggested on the dead chat that you might be Jester/Ghost and not Banshee. Then guessed that you failed to ghost your trget the next day.

So yeah, I'm pretty much going with Ace because I kept him as likely Town until he claimed neutral.
    Last edited by Sen; July 31st, 2013 at 09:51 PM.

18. ISO #2418

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Almost, but not really:

d1:
    #579 scumlist:
    Sidney &nbspTown)
    Max &nbspScum)
    Jewssian &nbspTown)
    Martin &nbspScum)
    Tom &nbspScum)
    Ricky &nbspTown)

d2:
    #1101: Baxter. (Scum)

#114: Roland. (Scum)

At some point by the end of d2 and on my lw: Edilstein. (Scum)

Also, I think you were the only one who I proposed as a neutral and not just as "scum". d:

And... I just noticed that my d1 list included 3/4 of the mafia. Then I called you, Baxter and Edilstein out d2. So... before my death on n2, I had called out every single non-town except for Ace.

Not bad, may I say. d:
    Impressive indeed! You might be the new Yayap! Ever tried playing lottery? You should!

19. ISO #2419

Le architect chats are empty.

Thís was quite fun! I really didn't see that mafia kill on the "executioner" comming. His flip? Strange he didn't pick night immunity lol.

Poor Charles. I am sure you would have carried town. Ghost really fucks hard with the psyche of everyone which was really fun to abuse. I really tried hard to get me shot by the mafia which apparently didn't gave my town play much credit in their night chat. The Banshee bussing me on the chopping block was rude. Yeah whatever.

@madbird20:
    Nice Arso play. But you were too offensive the last days. I am quite sure Edelstein would have been lynched even without your gambit the next day. Your playstyle really needed a vest which would have earned you the win in the end. The executioner rolecard was too flawed to be actually in game. Especially when the host puts a lot of effort in his WIFOM Thief role and on other cards. Lucky that i was the only one realising this and i was not against you. Well not really against you.

This game had some nice WTF moments and that's what i enjoy the most in FM games. Like we probably all do.

GG would play ghost again!
    Haha, thanks! Yeah, there was quite a bit I could have done to NOT get shot when I did :P Ah well. Great learning experience, regardless of the outcome

For MVP, I'm voting Roland. Overall effect on the game was HUGE. Mafia really only won because of him, the actions that he did and the actions that people did because of him (Jordan outing him to become confirmed Town,(resulting in him being anti-Town) me outing Jordan to survive to the end,(which didn't really work but almost did XD) and ultimately the mislynch of Kappy(Brought on by the very presence of a Ghost, whether he was truly the Ghosted one or not) that sealed the deal. So yeah. GG everybody; I can't wait to play with you all again

20. ISO #2420

21. ISO #2421

22. ISO #2422

23. ISO #2423

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Oh...I was in an Architect room night 3 >>
    Did not see the PM until now.
    Yea, I didn't get it until the next day.
    Time change was fuck for my Last Will too.
    *glares at Cryptonic for weird day start time rules*

24. ISO #2424

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Only if this started 2-3 days after its supposed to start
    Oh well

Real reason I got replaced(not from inactivity but I was still inactive though)
    Oh yea, you received a warning for inactivity, then was replaced due to saying a COM of someone who signed up for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

25. ISO #2425

Congratulations Roland Chang on MVP!

Now, for some of my opinions..

Best scum in my opinion would be madbird 20 as Ace Chapman. Although he overly relied on host interaction to prove his role (asking questions he's already asked to "prove" he was Executioner), I felt he did an amazing job at convincing town that he wasn't a threat. Every person had Ace Chapman on their town list until he claim Executioner. Even though his claim wasn't perfect, it was good enough to continue to fool town. However, the Mafia didn't understand why an Executioner would act that way, and so Ace Chapman died before he had a chance to burn. Had he survive that night, Ace Chapman might've won the game the following night. For someone I've never seen in FMs before, I feel he did a really good job as scum.

Best town would have to be a tie between Slaol as Charles Bronson and Sen as Tommy Calhoun. I was pleased that Charles Bronson decided to be honest and reveal himself to be a Journalist in the chat, instead of lying like most people do in Architect chat. They had made a decent plan for the Journalist to achieve a meat shield, but the plan fell short. However, both of these players were strong town players and helped lead the town day-to-day. Both players managed to easily convince town that they weren't threats. I think that these players could've done a better job at directing the town vote as a confirmed town members, but town basically had their lynch targets picked out early in the day. Sen also receives my award for strongest citizen.

Favorite play was when TheDarkestLight as Dr Jordan Edilstein claimed Amnesiac to get the other neutral lynched. During that night, everyone had considered him to be Amnesiac. Some in death chat were even mentioning that he could've taken Ghost. It was a really good gambit that was incredibly risky. It would've paid off if there was any other neutral than a Ritual Killer, but I still think it was a really good play.

I hope you all enjoyed playing my MFM, and thank you all for participating!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

26. ISO #2426

gibe banner.. NAO! lol.

27. ISO #2427

28. ISO #2428

LVP here. I was really shit this game, and I didn't help damus any.

The only thing I did right was FoS baxter, but my inactivity and lack of substancal posts killed any hope of me doing anything. >. <
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

29. ISO #2429

30. ISO #2430

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Sucks that the banshee killed me becouse he though i was town. Im abit surprised that both the neutrals chose detection immunity when only 2 detection roles were possible in the setup, I think ace would have won this game if he picked attack immunity instead.
    I would have definitely picked death immunity. Cutting the amount of ways you can die down is the most important.
    Day lynch
    Mafia kill
    Town kill (even not confirmed, we knew it was there)
    Other Neutral (even not confirmed, the possibility was high)
    However, these Federal Agents were exceedingly powerful as they had near auto-confirmability to go with them as the other could confirm them. This detection immunity was one of the more powerful detection immunities around recently.

31. ISO #2431

Feds should have chosen Night kill immunity trolololo

32. ISO #2432

Feds should have chosen Night kill immunity trolololo
    fite me

Also gg
    Good job hosting Crypt
    Pro Banshee is pro
    Why did glip vote me for MVP
    That is all
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

33. ISO #2433

Quote Originally Posted by Nazzhoul View Post
    fite me

Also gg
    Good job hosting Crypt
    Pro Banshee is pro
    Why did glip vote me for MVP
    That is all
    Picks detection immunity. Kills both feds in consecutive nights.

I figured out they were PRs, I just couldn't tell if they were feds or thrill seekers.

Not like night immunity would have helped me though.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...