Is this greifing?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Is this greifing?

Depends on what he did after that, if he continued randomly executeing it is griefing. Because its trolling "Taken to far"

Also, if the personal grudge persists, please save the reports and send them in so we can do something about it.

But if this is a one off, and he only did it to you. Just ignore it. Town still won so it didn't really matter.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Depends on what he did after that, if he continued randomly executeing it is griefing. Because its trolling "Taken to far"

Also, if the personal grudge persists, please save the reports and send them in so we can do something about it.

But if this is a one off, and he only did it to you. Just ignore it. Town still won so it didn't really matter.
    Yeah typically it's only an offense if he knew you were town.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

No, because of a glitch that lets you find out a persons BNet name, and because of the way people type. Sometimes it's very easy to track someone.
    O_o
    I had no knowledge of this...

And how would you feel if you couldn't use the things you have earned, because one person has a grudge on you?
    I wouldn't care... they have no real impact on gameplay.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

choosing colored names and/or choosing the same name in a lot of games often results in jailors executing me right in the first night. Even if i can prove my role by being Mayor/Marshall/Crier easily, i still get executed. The consequence is, not choosing colored names or models which require a lot of points, which however somehow fucks up the purpose of the points.

I am also too lazy to stay all game to find out who these guys are, so yea dont choose a colored name

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by shedox View Post
    choosing colored names and/or choosing the same name in a lot of games often results in jailors executing me right in the first night. Even if i can prove my role by being Mayor/Marshall/Crier easily, i still get executed. The consequence is, not choosing colored names or models which require a lot of points, which however somehow fucks up the purpose of the points.

I am also too lazy to stay all game to find out who these guys are, so yea dont choose a colored name
    Depends if you want attention or not. It has it's pros and cons.

17. ISO #17

What the hell is greifing? This sounds so wrong in German. Anyways same goes for you Noobstache if you always pick the same name like sanji people will punish you for it sooner or later. You see you give them aq point in game which is always the same. aka your stupid name. So people will remember your play from the games before and they get a feeling for you. So they just gonna waste their actions on you more often than on others.

That's not griefing they just punish you for poor ingame deicions.

= Guys who colour their name or pick the same names over and over again are retarded. Because it only hurts their winning chances on the long run.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    What the hell is greifing? This sounds so wrong in German. Anyways same goes for you Noobstache if you always pick the same name like sanji people will punish you for it sooner or later. You see you give them aq point in game which is always the same. aka your stupid name. So people will remember your play from the games before and they get a feeling for you. So they just gonna waste their actions on you more often than on others.

= Guys who colour their name or pick the same names over and over again are retarded. Because it only hurts their winning chances on the long run.

I have 14 color names and people still manage to figure out who I am because they can simply look at help and see that im the only player above 5k points. so the name doesn't matter. its the usage of your points that get you caught every time.

19. ISO #19

I respect your opinion, as long as you respect the fact that I'm going to prefer veteran. I have nothing to be ashamed of in my name or coloring. If my name was a poor decision, then I'll make people think twice before making a poor decision. Oh and it's not grieving because it's not confirmed that the person who visited me is town..... Derp
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

20. ISO #20

lol, it seems to me they punish you for good in game decisions, as they hold a grudge for you killing them in a previous game or for managing to win as a witch or some such thing. :P

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    I respect your opinion, as long as you respect the fact that I'm going to prefer veteran. I have nothing to be ashamed of in my name or coloring. If my name was a poor decision, then I'll make people think twice before making a poor decision. Oh and it's not grieving because it's not confirmed that the person who visited me is town..... Derp
    enjoy being jailed/kidnapped n1 every night and killed. you cant do anything about is as veteran and cant report them because you cant confirm yourself n1.

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    enjoy being jailed/kidnapped n1 every night and killed. you cant do anything about is as veteran and cant report them because you cant confirm yourself n1.
    tell the host to start the game on a night rather than day(no lynch)...
    that way Jailors will have had something to think about and maybe even FoSed someone them self...

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)