A coloured name tool (created by me, in Java)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Red face A coloured name tool (created by me, in Java)

This is my second time posting this... I believe there is an error/issue with the forum and my post was lost along the way.

Anyway I'm not going to type a huge description, but I have created a small program in Java to create a coloured name for Mafia. Currently it has 3 preset colour-modes which are: "Random Colours", "Rainbow Gradient" and "Watch List". I would like some feedback before I code in any more presets and before I begin coding the custom gradient mode.

So without further ado, here's a screenshot:

(It's not much to look at, but I am new to creating user interfaces and I think it gets the job done)

and if you want to give it a try for me then you can download it here: https://www.2shared.com/file/0x76Bfow...MafiaName.html.

I think you'll need Java SE 7 installed to run it by the way. It's a tiny application and I am happy to share the source code if you want it.

Leave any feedback please!
    Sylett

2. ISO #2

Re: A coloured name tool (created by me, in Java)

Quote Originally Posted by Sylett View Post
    This is my second time posting this... I believe there is an error/issue with the forum and my post was lost along the way.

Anyway I'm not going to type a huge description, but I have created a small program in Java to create a coloured name for Mafia. Currently it has 3 preset colour-modes which are: "Random Colours", "Rainbow Gradient" and "Watch List". I would like some feedback before I code in any more presets and before I begin coding the custom gradient mode.

So without further ado, here's a screenshot:

(It's not much to look at, but I am new to creating user interfaces and I think it gets the job done)

and if you want to give it a try for me then you can download it here: https://www.2shared.com/file/0x76Bfow...MafiaName.html.

I think you'll need Java SE 7 installed to run it by the way. It's a tiny application and I am happy to share the source code if you want it.

Leave any feedback please!
    Sylett
    Your threads are being moderated for some reason. Try posting more before starting threads. For now I'll approve this and delete the other one. In the future please contact a moderator/admin before double posting.

3. ISO #3

Re: A coloured name tool (created by me, in Java)

Pretty nice app so far.
    I'm loving the random colour option XD

Also, a suggestion. Could you make an option to include or exclude the " - " at the front? I like to use the colour generator for LW's too.
    Last edited by Mugy; June 14th, 2013 at 01:01 AM.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6