Major Cheating Issue.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Major Cheating Issue.

I'm not sure if the developers are aware of this, but apparently there are ways (which I will avoid mentioning) to reveal every single role in the game. A player called Wastedcrier used this cheat, and always leaves a last will on how to obtain these cheats.

My friend Sanji has submitted a report about this. This needs to be prevented fast, if possible.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Major Cheating Issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yes, we're aware.
    Using the cheat, or promoting it (telling people about it/giving people links), results in a permaban.
    Please report anybody you see who seems suspicious.
    It would be great, if possible, to refute this cheat. If this goes public on a massive scale, no amount of reports will prevent it.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

6. ISO #6

If you want to talk about it further, I'd recommend PMing Raptorblaze directly about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan View Post
    I reported this guy a couple of weeks ago for the exact same reason. My report was ignored. Maybe it is time to actually ban this guy?
    Also, it was ignored because the user is already set to be permabanned on the next update.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by TheComedian View Post
    I witnessed someone who could tell the 3 mafia's after night 1. Had something to do with datamining, and he spammed a link as well.

I did report him long ago, and hoped that was the end of it.

So lame, what's the point in playing then? Then there's no challenge. To see peoples reaction?
    I witnessed someone who had no losses and more points than possible for amount of games played. Had something to do with bank hacking, and he spammed that he left games he was gonna lose.

I did report him long ago, and hoped that was the end of it.

So lame, what's the point in playing then? Then there's no challenge. To see new hats?

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

SuperJack, how recent is is? WastedCrier should be on Ban-list by now, after all the game he ruined... At least on EU.

From what I read on hacker forums there are ways to ignore Ban-list though...If this is the reason why this guy is still playing, then this should be changed fast.
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Damn, this is making me sad. I already reported WastedCrier to Blizz for using 3rd party programs, but this will be ignored. I wonder why Blizzard's reporting system doesn't allow attaching replays.

Anyway, I think our only weapons is more frequent updates. Hackers work all the time, we have to do the same. E.g. hackers use memory search programs for some key-phrases, to detect teams. Maybe those phrases should be changed during every update or replaced with random strings? I am total newbie when it comes to SC2 Editor, but this is just renaming variables after all, should be possible.
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Yup, I'm in the game with him right now. He will probably waste it again.

Well, he didn't behave as usual but it's the same guy. I just reported him for point-cheating, hopefully Mods can check this out and tell us if this is the same guy?
    Last edited by Dagaen; June 23rd, 2013 at 01:55 PM.
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by StonedJailor View Post
    I LOLed a lot when the post said that this needs to be prevented, before it goes public. Just as an FYI, here is the thread explaining step by step how to reveal mafia, cults and mansons:
    -Insert link here-

This thread has 6300 VIEWS LOL! There are very many people that are using it already. I managed to ruin this game and I am happy about it. You can't fix this.

This is a TEXT based game, any text is scannable. As a framer i know who to frame since i know who sheriff is checking that night. As a doc or bg, i know who to defend... It's such a LOLZ hack.

I pitty the mods that waste their life sucking my fat pen1s trying to ban me and process dozens of reports. and for those wasting time reporting me.
    Can a mod remove this post or edit out the link? Even slight containment measures are important.

Edit: Removing link from quote.
    Last edited by TheDarkestLight; June 23rd, 2013 at 03:54 PM.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

24. ISO #24

Btw, does anybody know why Crier is such miserable guy? You put him on watch-list once or what?

Maybe we should try to report him tio Blizz directly. I mean - you guys have probably a dozen of his replays proving he violates Blizz' terms...
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27