Replay - Godfather against the world
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Replay - Godfather against the world

Well, i didnt win this, but for a sad reason
    Care to watch.

I was GF (DragoonRuler - in game name: Cryer).

things looked very bad for mafia, kidnapper was shot by vigi early without ever kidnapping, consig was found early by sherif and lynched.
    i decided to fake detective.

at day 4, i voted with the town against the found consig (after sherif's LW - i knew he would put it, but couldnt risk him to shout who's mafia the other day). and then added who DIDNT vote consig to trial.

night 4: by consig's check, i wanted to kill 8, which might be a doctor - but i couldnt risk killing a witch doctor so soon. so i changed the target to 2, which i suspected as important role. i was right - Jailor dead.
    day 5: as suspeted, 8 who i wanted to kill is indeed witch doc, good that no kill was wasted.
    night 5: i had to kill the confirmed doctor, couldnt let myself have a night with no kills.

* note, that the confirmed investigator 5 - was not killed, because i was afraid of doctors healing him, and, i knew he wouldn't check me becuse i gave him 3 people to check.
    day 6: we innoed the arso, but then i noted that i can't have him in play, i might be doused - so the invest found him early, but we didnt listen to him.
    i decided its time to lynch the arso, so thats what happened.

night 6: it was time to invest to die, couldn't risk a "citizen" investigation yet, or another investigation for a player i wanted to accuse as GF

day 7: me against 13, who the investigator said "i think its 13".
    so there was still a spot for "town investigate" left, so i faked a perfect detective, said he visited and killed invest.
    13 - was a true lookout, and told that i killed 5.
    wrote my last will fast, the saw that the LW is correct. (i knew 9 was vet from consig clue, and most likely he didnt use his alert). so i added it up at night 5.

3 town against 1 godfather

i managed to get the actual lookout to trial, and they did plan to vote him guilty.
    but the retard just left the game, so "just in case" they innoed him and guiltied me...
    no matter.
    (i wanted to kill 13 and fake a veteran, but i couldnt once the lookout discovered me, so i changed my accusation).

have fun!
    gf against the world.SC2Replay
    Last edited by ariel135; May 6th, 2013 at 03:16 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3