Crier Metagame
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Crier Metagame

1. ISO #1

Crier Metagame

So i played a game, as usual the crier herp derps night 1, day 2 i suggest that he watch the day chat and take note of the information that is given. Such as who is accusing who of what. After this on Night 2 he did exactly what i suggested.

He would say things such as:

This just in
    A accused B of being C
    D was blackmailed
    E claimed survivor
    F told jailor to jail B
    G trolled like a jester
    H PMed I

I dunno if there really is a metagame for the crier or if this was an intended use but i think in games with heavy day chat it can help the town to condense suspects instead of targetting at random.

Any thoughts?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Crier Metagame

Crier is a cool role but I think many people are too lazy to use it at full potential. But I haven't experienced in ingame yet. Are the new roles on EU yet? I haven't seen any after 2 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    The problem with crier collecting the roles is that he loses the ability to coordinate. Mafia can see who he is pming and sometimes see crier messages.
    you forget if crier collest roles a,b,c

he could simply say the role that they are at night to dictae their actions. the cirer doesnt nessacarly have to say ok 1 aka riff go to 5. its really being good at saying something and meaning something else. it is also good for cirers when lynch occurs to point out things. like if someone flips maf due to riff showings they can say riff i want you to check X for suspicion

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    you forget if crier collest roles a,b,c

he could simply say the role that they are at night to dictae their actions. the cirer doesnt nessacarly have to say ok 1 aka riff go to 5. its really being good at saying something and meaning something else. it is also good for cirers when lynch occurs to point out things. like if someone flips maf due to riff showings they can say riff i want you to check X for suspicion
    The problem with this is a Mass Murderer... It's like telling him exactly who to target...
    Gotta love how no plans are fool-proof. -Not sarcasm-
    Last edited by TheDarkestLight; May 4th, 2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: I didn't edit this. This site must be glitched.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by DrNooblet View Post
    People are using it as a pseudo mayor to collect role claims.
    That paired with a invest you can weed out roles pretty easily. That's how i got my Crier win. BG guarded me, killed GF while guarding, while i sorted info i got from invest and collecting roles via pm.
    There are 10 types of people who play mafia.

Those who are on the form and those who aren't.