Copycat
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Copycat

1. ISO #1

Wink Copycat

Role name: Copycat

Description: A sad little jester that has had a hard life and didn't get lynched.

Alignment: Mafia, Support

Abilities: Can control 3 roles at once, you can use all abilities from the role you get. Takes every other night to get a new role.

Win Condition: Win with Mafia.

Host Options:

1) Can take one of there roles out and make it mafioso if no other mafia. [x]

2) Can get mafia roles but not godfather. [x]

3) can't be doctor. [ ]

Additional information: When he has all three roles he can use all of them in one night if he wants too. If masons try to convert him

he will lose all the roles he has gotten.If converted while as vet. mason wont die and it will lose its vet. role but not the others.

Cant go back to same people after he loses his roles. Cant be Mason/cult. , witch doctor , godfather , Serial killer , mass murder,

Arsonist , also if he gets a citizen role he will lose that slot, so therefore he will be down 1 role and only be able to get 2 roles

making citizens more important. He can be jester tho if he has jester as one of his roles he will not win but one person thats not

mafia will die.

ps. sorry for the spaces I got dyslexia and its better if I space, good for the eyes. Also IDK if this should be here im pretty sure I have to be a donor...

2. ISO #2