M-FM XVIII Submissions
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Post M-FM XVIII Submissions

The next M-FM probably won't be until after FM 18 has ended, but in preparation of the next poll, we'll start taking submissions now.

Please post your M-FM setup submissions in this thread, with a link to your thread in Setup Approvals. We'll give each submission a second look (or perhaps a first) to determine if it's suitable and up to standard. We will probably ask questions for clarification and possibly make suggestions if we think something should be changed to improve the quality of your game.

Re-submitting older setups is fine, but do make sure you check your thread to see if any questions were asked that need clarifying!

Not setting a deadline for submissions yet. You'll have at least a couple of weeks.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: M-FM XVIII Submissions

I'm going to submit my next M-FM once enough people have made their choice on my future setup:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...731#post305731

You'll choose the background of the next game, then the chosen game will be placed on the next poll along with Cryptonic's M-FM. Of course I will make sure to create a new setup thread beforehand.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

4. ISO #4

I will submit M-FM: Gates to Infinity soon once the setup description is finished.

I should also warm you that I will be on vacation during May 1 - May 12, and as such, I won't be able to participate in FM games during that time.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

5. ISO #5

That should be fine. FM 18 will be happening first and that could easily take a month.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Community: THE RECKONING
    You alone or with Clem?

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Cool. I am pretty sure people won't want me to host back to backs, but I will get it together and throw it up since I think it will be liked.
    As long as I get a scum role, I'm sure I'll like it.

;)
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Cool. I am pretty sure people won't want me to host back to backs, but I will get it together and throw it up since I think it will be liked.
    Yea, that's basically it. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm sure no one has attempted to put one in twice in a row because they wanted to give other hosts a turn.
    Honestly, there might be a rule about hosting back to back MFMs. I think everyone has just been considerate of other hosts in the past for best results.

ok, i've been told that there is actually an unwritten rule that the last MFM host may not submit another setup in the next round.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; April 16th, 2013 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yea, that's basically it. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm sure no one has attempted to put one in twice in a row because they wanted to give other hosts a turn.
    Honestly, there might be a rule about hosting back to back MFMs. I think everyone has just been considerate of other hosts in the past for best results.

ok, i've been told that there is actually an unwritten rule that the last MFM host may not submit another setup in the next round.
    I have been alerted to this. I shall not be submitting. But I will be putting it up for people to see for future. Pretty sure it will garner excitement.

15. ISO #15

Community: THE RECKONING
    Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    You alone or with Clem?
    With clem, of course.
    As clarification, for this submission cycle, Gerik will be the primary host for our M-FM setup (since he has now successfully completed hosting a S-FM). My schedule after a hypothetical end date of FM18 is a bit up in the air at the moment, so I may or may not have a lot of time to put into hosting M-FM. Thus why Gerik is now the primary host.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

16. ISO #16

Is the time limit finished by now or not? Only 2 setups will be submitted for the next poll?

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

I'm still keeping this open, since it's still going to be a few weeks at least before the next MFM will be up. Plenty of time left to do a poll.

Going to start reviewing though (Cryptonic has already made a start).

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

You have until Sunday to post submissions. I'd like to start the poll sometime next week.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Is that a "troll save"? You of all people should know that normal people will avoid those setups like plague.

Well, you CAN insert it in this poll, but chances are that it will not get more then 3 votes.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Is that a "troll save"? You of all people should know that normal people will avoid those setups like plague.

Well, you CAN insert it in this poll, but chances are that it will not get more then 3 votes.
    if you are refering to POD save i think its rather intresting and would make a great game

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Closing submissions now. Thank you for your efforts!