M-FM XVIII Cops & Robbers Gamethread
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

M-FM XVIII Cops & Robbers Gamethread

“Welcome to Slaolvaina” President Slaol said as the citizens gathered around. “We stand here today to mark the beginning of a new day with the fall of the Great evil of the mafia” He points towards the Godfather who’s face is covered. “Our beloved Jailor is here to publicly execute him and free us from Mafia truant.”

The Jailor comes on the stage wearing a mask ready to kill the Godfather at Slaol’s command. Slaol looks at Jailor and nods.

“Any last words Godfather?” Slaol asks, “No” the Godfather replies

Suddenly, a huge explosion comes from one of the parked cars and everyone panics, unsure what’s going on, in the mist of the panic several mafia members come running in and snatch the Godfather and run out before anyone noticed. Then there was another explosion from coming from the prison grounds not too far away.

“The Prisoners are escaping!” Someone shouted as they started to run out, the police force tried to round them all up but some still escaped into the city and have disguised themselves among the towns’ people. Elsewhere, the Mafia has unmasked their Godfather, asking if he’s alright. He assures his mafia that he is fine and that they will get their revenge. He asked who set up the explosion and they all glance at each other and then hand the Godfather a note.

The note reads as follows:
    At the time of your leaders’ execution, be ready to save him…

The Godfather folded up the paper and put it in his pocket. “So we have an ally.” He said to his mafia followers, “Whoever sent this is with us, but the question remains who sent this, and do they work for anyone?”

They pondered about it and then herd the police sirens so they quickly went back into hiding waiting to see what events would unfold.

Back at the police station the Jailor took off his mask and his face was full of anger and disappointment, “We were THIS close to killing him!” The jailor says as he punches the wall, leaving a mark.

“Calm yourself” Slaol says, “I already called Ika and he said he can lend some of his police force to us to aid us in helping hunting down the scums. What we should be more concerned about is who planted that bomb. Godfather seemed to have no clue on what was going on during that time.”

Before the Jailor could reply the doors swung open as Ika and several people in police uniforms entered the office. Sloal glared at Ika for barging in, Ika just looked at him and simply said with a troll face, “Problem?”

Sloal sighed and motioned towards the jailor to greet his new police force. The Jailor took his time to examine each one and asking what they can bring to the table and what they specialize in. After a brief chat with each one of them he took a step back and told them, “Men, we are the police force and we are to find the scums and bring them to justice,” said the Jailor as he went over to thank Ika for the support.

After the Jailor and police force left Ika looked at Slaol and asked if he thinks that the police force is enough to take out all the scums. Slaol took a deep breath and shook his head no, “The Jailor is good and your police forces will be a great help, but the mafia isn’t alone that’s for sure. Those explosions were too good to be planned by the Mafia alone, someone must be helping them but as an outsider. I know this town and that they will do their best to help the police, but I just don’t know if it will be enough.”

“Hey cheer up,” Ika said with a grin, “Don’t forget you have your mail system. The town has that going for them.”

“Yes but the scums can also use it.” Slaol replied looking at the pile of mail that needs to be sent out, “Don’t forget that anyone can forge anyone’s name on there as well.”

Ika looked at the pile of mail and got an idea, “How about this then, you limit them to one mail per a day, all this mail we have right here right now we can burn, and it can be a big bonfire.”

Slaol laughed and agreed that it was a good idea, so they took all the mail that was there and had the entire town gather there to burn it, not knowing that Slaol’s paycheck was also in that pile of mail. Unknowing to them that also gathered in the town square was the scums. But for now everyone was having fun and enjoying the fire. During all the fun Ika quietly took his leave and disappeared.

So the questions remains, can the Town unite and take all the scums out, or will the scums talk over Slaolvania and become an empire for the scums? What will Slaol do without his paycheck? And where the heck did Ika go?

GL HF EVERYONE

DAY 1

Living Players

1. Gerik
    2. Damus_Graves->Damus_Graves->Damus_Graves->Damus_Graves
    3. Mintberry Crunch
    4. Creedkingsx
    5. Glip
    6. Borkbot
    7. Orpz
    8. AppleyNO
    9. powerofdeath
    10. Fragos
    11. clementine
    12. Numbertwo
    13. NoctiZ
    14. vornksr
    15. CmG
    16. Nazzhoul
    17. Auckmid
    18. Azuriae
    19. RLVG
    20. Fatalis

Day 1 will end at this time: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...T+4%2F4%2F2013

11 votes to hammer.

Setup: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ps-amp-Robbers
    Last edited by Slaol; April 4th, 2013 at 09:41 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Re: M-FM XVII: Cops & Robbers- Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Why hello.

I am looking forward to this game of Cops and Robbers.

Reminds me of Starcraft: Brood War map of Cops and Robbers.
    Crash RPG was the superior custom map

-vote AppleyNO
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

FOR CLARIFICATIONS THROUGHOUT THE FM! One MAIL may be sent by each player at night, and will be received like feedback the next morning when they receive their night feedback. Night actions and Mail may also be sent to myself or Ika. Preferably don't change back and forth between which one of us you send them to.
    Last edited by Slaol; April 3rd, 2013 at 10:06 PM.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Oh hey! Glad to see this game started!

Considering it is past 1 AM over here, I shall go to bed for now; just checking in and saying hello for today~

I'll be back in ~9-10 hours! Have fun, ladies~
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Let's roll.

-vote Damus_Graves

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    You'll forgive me for not joining this troll train
    True, train against Appley had absolutely no depth or in-game reasoning. However, that is because this is the first page and there is no in-game info to go on. So why try and smother the first attempt to get something started?

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Let's roll.

-vote Damus_Graves

True, train against Appley had absolutely no depth or in-game reasoning. However, that is because this is the first page and there is no in-game info to go on. So why try and smother the first attempt to get something started?
    I forgot that voting someone based on their Sc2 Game preference = Getting something started

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

I forgot that voting someone based on their Sc2 Game preference = Getting something started
    It was Sc1.

Mixing up the two absolutely deserves a vote.
    -vote Damus_Graves

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Oh dear forgive me for mixing up two games which have absolutely nothing to do about this one.
    hmph

41. ISO #41

Yes because asking why someone is voting someone else over a game preference and then saying I am not going to join in = scummy.

Then saying that voting someone over a game preference =/= getting something started in a sarcastic tone =scummy.

U 2 prr 4 meh MiauckD. Watev wil i does naow?

42. ISO #42

Oh dear, it seems I may have stumbled into the wrong game. I came here for Community Night around the bonfire, not for this Cops and Robbers lynchfest! And now I'm the only green on that signups list!

I would just like to say that it is quite despicable of you all to burn all that mail. By burning that mail, you released a bunch of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere that are ruining our environment!

Instead, you should have just shredded them! Be kind to Mother Nature, guys! Don't be mean, go GREEN!

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Oh dear, it seems I may have stumbled into the wrong game. I came here for Community Night around the bonfire, not for this Cops and Robbers lynchfest! And now I'm the only green on that signups list!

I would just like to say that it is quite despicable of you all to burn all that mail. By burning that mail, you released a bunch of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere that are ruining our environment!

Instead, you should have just shredded them! Be kind to Mother Nature, guys! Don't be mean, go GREEN!
    Glip has claimed Doctor.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Mah bad buddy
    I iz bad at tis
    It's alright, we can recover. Not all hope is lost just yet.

In others news, it seems like this is the first M-FM in a while to not use Anon accounts. I wonder why that is. Now there's so much META we can put into this game.

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    It's alright, we can recover. Not all hope is lost just yet.

In others news, it seems like this is the first M-FM in a while to not use Anon accounts. I wonder why that is. Now there's so much META we can put into this game.
    RULES WERE NEVER ADJUSTED TO ALLOW FOR COM CLAIMING! SAYING A PERSON'S COM MUST SILL EQUAL MODKILL, YES!?

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    RULES WERE NEVER ADJUSTED TO ALLOW FOR COM CLAIMING! SAYING A PERSON'S COM MUST SILL EQUAL MODKILL, YES!?
    Good thing I never said anyone's CoM then, eh?

I saw this rule earlier before the game started and was going to point it out, but forgot.