Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39
Results 1,901 to 1,911 of 1911
  1. ISO #1901

Re: M-FM XVII: Cops & Robbers- DAY OF RECKONING

Quote Originally Posted by Azuriae View Post
    I like how I'm still listed as the Arms Dealer on the first post. >:L
    Arms Dealer should have visited Mafia members to change their death descriptions. He never used it. If he had done such and died you could have found the Mafia via that. Arms Dealer was your maximum potential, not that you are Arms Dealer.

2. ISO #1902

I guess you get trolled Azu haha!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

3. ISO #1903

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Arms Dealer should have visited Mafia members to change their death descriptions. He never used it. If he had done such and died you could have found the Mafia via that. Arms Dealer was your maximum potential, not that you are Arms Dealer.
    Supposing the Arms Dealer dies, then the coroner can find out who the killing mafia is. Too risky.
    Maybe other people would play it differently, but not me.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

Quote Originally Posted by Azuriae View Post
    oh.

OH.

I'm going to bed.
    ... To be honest I never even read the Arms Dealer's role card.

I'm a derp.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

6. ISO #1906

I don't think arms dealer was the most useful role the mafia could've had in this setup though. It would not have been too hard to tell which gunsmith gun kill got forged, because the cops were listing all viable targets in the day chat.

About the one gunsmith kill that did happen, I initially thought CmG decided to shoot Clementine because my hammer post the day before suggested not to do it yet. That post was meant to provide a target that was relatively free of risk from the magician causing a suicide. Funnily enough, it was clem herself who shot herself

On the one hand I agreed that listing clem's cause of death as suicide rather than a gunshot didn't completely make sense. On the other hand I sort of expected gunshots would appear as a night action/visit on the coroner's list regardless.

So then it would've been 1. Fragos 2. Mint & Clem. Died to a gunsmith gun.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

7. ISO #1907

8. ISO #1908

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    GG guys. I thought I'd have more time for the game, but I was wrong>.>

For the Arms Dealer, I had no intention of using him at all during the game. I didn't trust Slaol not to include a Coroner, so if Mint died, I would have been found out the following night.
    Probably the best move to have made..worst was approving the shot at mint

9. ISO #1909

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    So then it would've been 1. Fragos 2. Mint & Clem. Died to a gunsmith gun.
    2: Clementine only targeted Mint. The Coroner sees intended targets. This would be before misdirection.
    The gunsmith gun death was the 'cause of death' in the grave due to weapon, but the Coroner (mine at least) is built to see through things that appear the obvious way to the other players, especially in a game such as this. That, to me, means he sees that Clementine killed herself. Seeing through death descriptions was a vital part of my intention for Coroner, and I am sure it contributed to Azuriae's reveal and the following actions.

I was kind of hoping for a Blacksmith Gun Drug, and Blacksmith gun Arming.
    Between the masses of scum, and potential misdirection I was hoping that would be it. But afterwards I came to learn that Clementine just flat out hates everything drug dealer and thus had no intentions of figuring out a strong strategy.
    Auckmid apparently anticipated the Coroner, which was good :P, but didn't live long enough to make his anticipation worth much.

10. ISO #1910

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    2: Clementine only targeted Mint. The Coroner sees intended targets. This would be before misdirection.
    The gunsmith gun death was the 'cause of death' in the grave due to weapon, but the Coroner (mine at least) is built to see through things that appear the obvious way to the other players, especially in a game such as this. That, to me, means he sees that Clementine killed herself. Seeing through death descriptions was a vital part of my intention for Coroner, and I am sure it contributed to Azuriae's reveal and the following actions.

I was kind of hoping for a Blacksmith Gun Drug, and Blacksmith gun Arming.
    Between the masses of scum, and potential misdirection I was hoping that would be it. But afterwards I came to learn that Clementine just flat out hates everything drug dealer and thus had no intentions of figuring out a strong strategy.
    Auckmid apparently anticipated the Coroner, which was good :P, but didn't live long enough to make his anticipation worth much.
    I think the problem was with that not being included in the setup as a possible feedback. Well last I checked the setup.
    Last edited by Damus_Graves; April 16th, 2013 at 10:17 PM.

11. ISO #1911

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I think the probably was with that not being included in the setup as a possible feedback. Well last I checked the setup.
    My feedback wasn't ever updated after I cleaned up roles list....