M-FM XVIII Cops & Robbers Gamethread - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: M-FM XVII: Cops & Robbers- Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    RULES WERE NEVER ADJUSTED TO ALLOW FOR COM CLAIMING! SAYING A PERSON'S COM MUST SILL EQUAL MODKILL, YES!?
    FOR SAYING 'glip' DAMUS_GRAVES HAS BEEN MODKILLED AND REPLACED WITH DAMUS_GRAVES! CONTINUE!

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Hello, everyone, how's it going?

Right now I want you to ask the important question so that you'll focus in the game itself. Will you listen to me at once?

So, here we got this game setup:

Godfather
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia

Jailor
    Town Investigative
    Town Killing
    Town Killing / Investigative

Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Citizen
    Citizen

Hidden Evil
    Hidden Evil

Prisoner.

Hidden Benign
    Hidden Benign

Hidden Citizen or Prisoner

I would like to ask you a question: How many Town roles (including Police) we currently have? Not countin Benigh Neutrals.

At best case we can have 11 Town roles (4 Citizens + 7 Power roles). Enough to make any kind of majority.
    At worst case we are going to have 9 Town roles (7 Power roles and 2 Citizens). This will be not enough to give us a majority, unless Benigh and Evil roles get up their votes against Mafia.

Switching to Mafia, at best case they have 4 votes total (+ 1 Prisoner), and they can gather up to 2 votes from Benigh roles.
    At worst case we can have 4 Mafia and 3 Prisoners, which means that majority could be probably decided by wildcards. Remember, Evil Neutrals need to kill Mafia as well.

So I'm asking you, how do you see the balance of power now?

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Hello, everyone, how's it going?

Right now I want you to ask the important question so that you'll focus in the game itself. Will you listen to me at once?

So, here we got this game setup:

Godfather
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia

Jailor
    Town Investigative
    Town Killing
    Town Killing / Investigative

Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Citizen
    Citizen

Hidden Evil
    Hidden Evil

Prisoner.

Hidden Benign
    Hidden Benign

I would like to ask you a question: How many Town roles (including Police) we currently have? Not countin Benigh Neutrals.

At best case we can have 11 Town roles (4 Citizens + 7 Power roles). Enough to make any kind of majority.
    At worst case we are going to have 9 Town roles (7 Power roles and 2 Citizens). This will be not enough to give us a majority, unless Benigh and Evil roles get up their votes against Mafia.

Switching to Mafia, at best case they have 4 votes total (+ 1 Prisoner), and they can gather up to 2 votes from Benigh roles.
    At worst case we can have 4 Mafia and 3 Prisoners, which means that majority could be probably decided by wildcards. Remember, Evil Neutrals need to kill Mafia as well.
    So I'm asking you, how do you see the balance of power now?
    I'm going to be seeing this as there to be most likely one Citizen and one Prisoner from the two randoms. It makes a little sense as Slaol is a guy of balance and citizen preference.
    Power is probably going to be:
    8 scum, excluding benign, vs 10 town.
    Slaol most likely is expecting scum to backfire among the themselves.
    I can go more indepth about it but it should be obvious.

9. ISO #59

Really? This is Slaol we are talking about. Can you estimate the rough chances of 1/2/3 Prisoners in the game?

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Oh dear, it seems I may have stumbled into the wrong game. I came here for Community Night around the bonfire, not for this Cops and Robbers lynchfest! And now I'm the only green on that signups list!

I would just like to say that it is quite despicable of you all to burn all that mail. By burning that mail, you released a bunch of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere that are ruining our environment!

Instead, you should have just shredded them! Be kind to Mother Nature, guys! Don't be mean, go GREEN!
    Translation: Spam spam spam... I am not going to contribute towards any D1 waggons... more spam, more spam, more spam.

-vote Glip

Similar reasons to Damus. Willing to put him on-hold for the moment (Not going to forget about you thoughO.O).

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Translation: Spam spam spam... I am not going to contribute towards any D1 waggons... more spam, more spam, more spam.

-vote Glip

Similar reasons to Damus. Willing to put him on-hold for the moment (Not going to forget about you thoughO.O).
    I love you too Auckmid ♥

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Its just a gut feeling mostly:

1 - 0%
    2 - 60%
    3 - 35%
    So you basically accept that the worst case is possible here? 2 Citizens and 3 Prisoners. Why did you throw the "best case" scenario anyway?

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Clementine is smarter than that, I can tell you that. Normal "Clementine" would not vote someone like Damus for that stupid reason. After all, I observed that person for quite a long time.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Yeah, just remember how you were controlled by Clementine the whole FM XVII game.

19. ISO #69

Clem, I'm disappointed in you. I thought I could trust you to not rely on meta reasons for lynches.
    No comment at all on my vote?

Clementine is smarter than that, I can tell you that. Normal "Clementine" would not vote someone like Damus for that stupid reason.
    Clementine has yet to give a reason for voting Damus. All she has said is that it is based on Meta. I dislike Meta, but I`m withholding judgement until actual reasoning appears. My problem is more with the absolute...

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    He's scum
    >.>

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

I'm early because I skipped the study place.

Having read everything, I only think Fragos is being helpful. Personally, there could be 2 Citizen while having a role that could give illusion of 2 prisoners instead.

23. ISO #73

Glip has claimed Doctor.
    Tell me why Damus would point out that someone claims Doctor?

Let me make a nice little flow chart here:
    1. Damus mafia, Glip Mafia
    OR
    3. Damus cop, Glip cop
    -Damus draws attention to himself and his teammate Glip, making Glip a potential hidden evil target. Not a good strategy as mafia/cop. Therefore, I doubt that Damus and Glip are on the same team.

likelihood: low

2. Damus mafia, Glip non-mafia
    OR
    4. Damus cop, Glip non-cop
    -Damus draws attention to someone not on his team, hoping they will become a meatshield so Damus can survive through the night.

likelihood: pretty high imo.

5. Damus town, Glip town/non-town
    -Damus can't know if he is town calling out a real power role or not since town does not share a nightchat in this game. I doubt Damus would do something like this if he was town.

likelihood: low

6. Damus hidden evil, Glip anything
    OR
    7. Damus prisoner, Glip anything
    OR
    8. Damus benign, Glip anything
    -As an evil-ish neutral Damus is free to act as he wants, and could feel free to call out potential doctors as he pleases.

likelihood: medium

----

Basically I have eliminated the possibility of Damus being town, I have eliminated the possibility that Damus and Glip are both cops, leaving the minute possibility that Damus is a cop and Glip is a non-cop. I wanted to see how Damus would respond to my pressure vote:

She is WIFOMing herself into survive night one I think.
    Wasn't exactly the response I wanted.

We shouldn't lynch because jailor cannot jail after a lynch. If Damus is not a cop, jail and execute. OR Jail someone else to build up a communication network and shoot Damus with your vigilante. (latter option preferred).
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

I am a little focusing on my other SFM game on going cause it is in a clutch time and a miss step can cost town the game.

I shall be here to communicate however well I can.
    You should just modkill the town and be like EEGEEG AFAIM
    Oh yeah I sadly forgot about you..
    I don't know how since I keep some track of those with the respected(s) badges.
    Immediately starts off with irrelevancy and wasted comments.

Oh dear forgive me for mixing up two games which have absolutely nothing to do about this one.
    Attempting to act too calm to the pressure he has received. It's a face he is wearing that doesn't feel "Damus."

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    I know almost nothing about Auckmid so he may as well be an anon account.
    Same goes with just about anyone with respected, here.
    LOL
    Creed I dont even know how many games we've played together, but it has to be upwards of 20.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

-vote Damus_Graves

Will give why in a second.
    Decided in like the first few posts.
    Also don't vote Damus, let jailor jail to set up a network and let killing town (with unlimited shots) take care of him.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

You deny my keen sense of sense?
    Do you know who powerofdeath is? ;)
    Let's see if your keen sense of sense is as good as you say it is.

Let's just say I think he's one who brings the night.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

I would like to know how the mail system works. Does that mean that we can send private essages to anyone? I need a clarification on that.

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

I asked those questions to other players, but since you are here, I should ask you directly.

Can you explain to us precisely how the mail system works?

42. ISO #92

Can you explain to us precisely how the mail system works?
    Mail may be sent through myself or Ika (preferably myself) to another player. It will be received the next morning with their night feedback. You may only send 1 a night. However, you may sign your Letter as any player in the game, as 'anonymous', as a role in the game, or any note-able name that seems fit. Names like 'Jigsaw', for example, would be acceptable.
    Last edited by Slaol; April 4th, 2013 at 01:54 AM.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Mail may be sent through myself or Ika (preferably myself) to another player. It will be received the next morning with their night feedback. You may only send 1 a night. However, you may sign your Letter as any player in the game, as 'anonymous', as a role in the game, or any note-able name that seems fit. Names like 'Jigsaw', for example, would be acceptable.
    I propose that we create a sort of code system to identify the letters if we are to claim names.
    Otherwise anyone could frame quite easily.

47. ISO #97

I never had to any codes, but I am against that idea. There is a certain man that can crack codes.

Back in FM XVII the CP9 (with Clementine as Ventriloquist) made a lot of effort and cracked Jewelry Bonney's code. Although they wanted to take a risk, they never chose to do that.

So I'm just warning you that certain ingenious people can break those codes, provided that they can use software to do that. Especially true for Mafia/Cop team, who have 4 members each.

48. ISO #98

I never had to any codes, but I am against that idea. There is a certain man that can crack codes.

Back in FM XVII the CP9 (with Clementine as Ventriloquist) made a lot of effort and cracked Jewelry Bonney's code. Although they wanted to take a risk, they never chose to do that.

So I'm just warning you that certain ingenious people can break those codes, provided that they can use software to do that. Especially true for Mafia/Cop team, who have 4 members each.
    Don't make a code that's so easily crackable, then.

I've never had any problems with people cracking my codes

49. ISO #99

Don't make a code that's so easily crackable, then.

I've never had any problems with people cracking my codes
    Another way for us to confirm who our mail is from is just to put some sort of code in the letter itself that even if cracked doesn't lead to your identity, and just say in that letter that if you wish to reveal who you are to that person then you will solve the code / do X in one of your posts.

50. ISO #100