Thread: Night 2

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Night 2

Quote Originally Posted by FM Kuzan View Post
    Also i would like to give a moment of peace to our fallen comrade Hody Jones. Your sacrafice will not be in vain.
    Rest in peace, you shall never be forgotten while this game still remains.

Now, let's talk about the players. We have had multiple rebel claims, "someone claimed marine", multiple FoS and multiple have been pressure-voted.

6. ISO #6

well eventful...

and if anyone wants to rage at me feel free to rage. i desrve it. but i think i can make it through the night (hopefully) does anyone have any targets they want? and did you guys figure out what i was implying in the posts when i was talkign about alignments?
    I assume from your second post #162 that Caribou was a town, correct?

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by FM Smoker View Post

Now, let's talk about the players. We have had multiple rebel claims, "someone claimed marine", multiple FoS and multiple have been pressure-voted.
    Law is in the jail cell. While I quite honestly find it more likely that Kidd is telling the truth about Law not being the Rebel Leader, I do not see Law being ventriloquised, and I definately do not see him being town alligned.

For Basil, I do not believe his doctor claim at all and I think that he should be checked tonight.

Finaly, I do not believe you will die tonight Kuzan. Too likely that we have a BG.

8. ISO #8

ok. you executing? also yes i was implying carabo is town/nutral more town though by the looks of it. both nutrals and towns as ns. I think tom if they want me to role claim and i get pressure voted i will "borrow" our enforcer role. pirates wont look much at enforcer. but maybe i can create some decption saying that our marines are very active and are watching. does anyone disagree with me checking basil? if not i will check that and depending on alignment will fortake on how i react.

Town/ns: will be normal kinda just hoping in and out saying nonsens might do same thing
    cp9: will probally mention something about cp9

pirate/nutral killer: wait for someone (us or random ppl to say something) and then say my marine caption has signaled me that our target is pirate/nutral killer

rebel: hmmmm what you guys think?

9. ISO #9

or that i can lie and say we have a bg with us and that i have protection and that killing me is sucidal right now and give real role.

i think tom i will be fosed by some and be talked about. what should i claim? like hell im claiming jailor unless you guys think thats best option.

Also if anyone questions the 30 its is refence to konmie code.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by FM Hina View Post
    Law is in the jail cell. While I quite honestly find it more likely that Kidd is telling the truth about Law not being the Rebel Leader, I do not see Law being ventriloquised, and I definately do not see him being town alligned.

For Basil, I do not believe his doctor claim at all and I think that he should be checked tonight.

Finaly, I do not believe you will die tonight Kuzan. Too likely that we have a BG.
    got a transcript ready?

i think kidd is a cit/reb or cit thats wants rebels more and is trying tot ake a bullet for there are several slips because either he is scout or he was lying for he only know recuiter and not leader

11. ISO #11

Because there's already a dead Marine and Pirate, possible Rebels have claimed themselves, it's more likely for Town to win with someone rather then becoming part of a faction.

With that said, in my opinion we should look for a Citizen instead of a Town PR to Enforce.

Also if anyone questions the 30 its is refence to konmie code.
    Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start?

12. ISO #12

i think a list of players that we need to talk about would be helpful.

Boa: i jest flat out dislike and i think the game will continue of us bickering
    Big Mom: strong player and read. we need to watch out for as potential backstabing rebel is it comes to it
    the role claims that are floating out there:
    Bus driver: lucky drive to redirect or drugged?
    arson: Real or drugged?
    electro: seems real one account that 2 claimed but might be ploy they cant fake it all game
    witch: ?
    doc: although it is a known role i say bs on the claim of it.

13. ISO #13

Because there's already a dead Marine and Pirate, possible Rebels have claimed themselves, it's more likely for Town to win with someone rather then becoming part of a faction.

With that said, in my opinion we should look for a Citizen instead of a Town PR to Enforce.

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start?
    Thats the one the trick is that although it konami code im gonna refrense contra.

also: thoughs on vantrill; real or bluff?

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

ok i found out something. The bg cant protect self but can portect other marines. i could "borrow" jailor saying i have bg as secondary. its a tricky play due to someone calling a bluff on it but if we want to try that what you think?

pros: fake claim and fake beliefs arounds, hide roles allows decptions and hopefully discourages pirates
    cons: can easily be outed by smart player maybe, almost forces jailor to follow whim of town, my discredit me as jailor due to my lack of experince.

i would like imputs on how we take the following days. becasue tom will play vital.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

i want to also say i think its unlikely we have a spy listening in on us. but do you guys plan on being more active during day or just lurking a lot.

i mean even at night you guys are afk 90%. im guessing you guys/gals/ppl are busy irl? or have a lot to do?
    Partly being busy irl. However, today in particular, I was desperate for a no lynch so we can take out Law.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by FM Hina View Post
    Partly being busy irl. However, today in particular, I was desperate for a no lynch so we can take out Law.
    make sense on the no lynch today. are you gonna talk to him at all or just execute?

also i want to reqote myself and ask what you think

ok i found out something. The bg cant protect self but can portect other marines. i could "borrow" jailor saying i have bg as secondary. its a tricky play due to someone calling a bluff on it but if we want to try that what you think?

pros: fake claim and fake beliefs arounds, hide roles allows decptions and hopefully discourages pirates
    cons: can easily be outed by smart player maybe, almost forces jailor to follow whim of town, my discredit me as jailor due to my lack of experince.

i would like imputs on how we take the following days. becasue tom will play vital.
    whats your take on it? what do you think i should do if they try to pressure me on a claim. i mean i can easily fake us having a bg on me at all times

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

I'm sorry, I've been busy. I'm more or less available now.

Anyway, I'd like your opinion of who we should Enforce.
    no problem i will be here berifly then i have work aagin but after i get off work ill be on for a while.

What you think on big mom? very pro-town but also a target for rebels alliacne to turn. i think boa could also be a target due to their activity. i think one of the active players sould be enforced because the big ppl right now are mom and boa. under the assumption one of them isnt pr/rebel already maybe one of them.

also tom i know with jaoir execute there will be some pressure put onto me. not nessacarly vote wise yet but if they want jailor what should i say? i dont want to say im caption becasue then they will ask my leads every day or try to direct me. i think if i "borrow" jailor and say we have bg on me as well it might work as a decoy. or i could "borrow" enforcer to deter pirates from me but me saying caption will porbally make me prime target. i think i want to cover our tracks with a bg in here but if i calim enforecer it blows the bg ability. if i calim jailor give opertunity for bg and covers caption but pirates worry. if i calim caption shit will fly everywhere i think. it does still allow bg but i dunno. i hae to keep bring this up but before the night is over this needs to be adressed. since they dont know i get a trnascript i can fake jailor pretty well.

@jailor also i think you can jail every day by what role says just not execute on lynches. so tom will porb lead to a lynch so i would try to find a cp9 target and see if we can contact them. its just that the following nights will need to look like me....

25. ISO #25

heres where i stand

enforcer: big mom/boa maybe or a very town like player
    me: checking basil (still want to ask if you think its a vet ploy?)
    jailor: i think tom we should try to connect cp9 to talk if lynching

prioirties

1) Pirates due to them able to kill
    2) rebels not killing yet but weak wait till reach 5
    3) the one that oppose us

this is what i think of right now

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

if you think there is a better target to enforce i am more then happy to hear it. its your role, i dont want to dictte your actions its just my recomendtions. the porblem is we just wont know if he becomes rebel or not till its too late if we dont keep it on. also the player/rebels are not informed of renforements. what i know is they get the message "have not recived reply yet thing as if its a town power. but if they check and see its cit and then fail they would know that we are renforcing. [COLOR="#00FF00"]confirm on this as well?/COLOR]

29. ISO #29