Okay, let's set-up out jail policies for tonight and future nights in which we have the opportunity to execute. My feeling towards executions is that is unlikely that I will live to see more then 3 no lynches, so that should not be a problem. Since I know who all my teamates are, there is zero chance of friendly fire. Having said that, we still want to avoid antagonizing the Town or CP9.

Here is my idea based off of claims...

Pirate/Rebel: While ghost is a possiblity, it's unlikely enough of a role that this claim should be an instant execute

Neutral: Another unlikely claim. Deal with it when the time comes

CP9: If we can open a channel of commuication between ourselves and CP9, it could potentialy benefit both of our factions greatly. Unless there is substantial proof that a CP claim is false, I believe we should take our chances by releasing that player. If the claim is false, we can setup ways to ensure that it is quickly called out (namely detecting the CP claimer)

Citizen: A few reasons why I have no problem executing citizens. A) Citizen is the most obvious claim a rebel/pirate will make. B) Citizens have no free will, and will be instantly converted if targeted by the rebellion. C) Town knows that Citizens are always a likely casualty in the jail cell, so will be unlikely to take a Citizen death too hard. Therefore, I feel that with a few exceptions, Citizen claimers should be executed.

Town PR: The claim which I am most dreading is Town PR. While they have many of the same problems as Citizens, there is one huge drawback of killing a Town PR which does not come with killing a citizen; Town will take it pretty hard if we start killing their PRs. Since we are likely going to have to rely at least somewhat on Town co-operation, I want to avoid killing Town PRs if possible. Therefore, decide what to do based on player and circumstances.