Night 1 - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Night 1

1. ISO #51

Re: Night 1

what we could do is if you follow to a kill we can jail and inquire. cp9 AND pirates get kills. the porblem is we need someone else to act as a decoy to send out a code becuase there is no way they could knwo in advance and theny uo will be outed. so if you follow to a kill name straw hat as who yuo want to hear from. or put shame target died. and then one of us can try to code something in to you or have one of us say something. i do like that idea. maybe we could use him to direct the navy if you follow to a kill. we could feed him saying if you see a keyword you are to out straw hat...

but its a very solid plan that you have i like it a lot

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by FM Coby View Post
    If I end up following Luffy to the kill, I will likely push as hard as I can without actually revealing. Scumhunting, post analysis, hell, maybe I'll make up seeing a code in his post.

WAIT

Instruct Brook, if you end up releasing him, to UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES claim jailed.

If I follow Luffy to the kill, I'll say that I was jailed and the jailor told me via code that Luffy visited the kill. We can also use the opportunity to say "Hey, the jailor told me to post this in chat so here you go:" and then I can basically say whatever I want, whenever I want and say the jailor told me to.

Yay!
    Intersesting idea. It would take out the need of having a player not of our allignment sending our messages. Also, you can post subtle pro-marine proporganda without being seen as a marine. The only drawbacks are if someone guesses the ploy or SKB reveals us. However, SKB is saying that he supports the Marines in jail chat. While its hardly like he would say he supports the rebels when his life is in the hands of the Marines, I still don't think he is too much of a liability.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by FM Hina View Post
    Intersesting idea. It would take out the need of having a player not of our allignment sending our messages. Also, you can post subtle pro-marine proporganda without being seen as a marine. The only drawbacks are if someone guesses the ploy or SKB reveals us. However, SKB is saying that he supports the Marines in jail chat. While its hardly like he would say he supports the rebels when his life is in the hands of the Marines, I still don't think he is too much of a liability.
    this seems like a good idea. it allows us to hide a lot of things. i dont think anyone will directly figure out they ploy except skb. what i do think is that rebels might try to next night and waste time on you. this might also draw a doc toward you. i think we have a solid plan coming together. but like i said cp9 and pirates can kill. so the fact is if we mislynch him and hes cp9.... cp9 might be out for blood on us. but for now i think we can do this safely

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by FM Coby View Post
    Hmm... If I follow my target to the kill but don't want to reveal as "jailed," I'll post something along the lines of "I want to hear from pretty much everyone" without naming anyone in particular.
    everyone seems seems like spam/filler so that would work. if we see a lynch going through we can jail luffy and see what he claims. because if he claims cit we know pirate or we can connect him to lies. i just think if hes connected to a kill we need to jail and press on it. i think a jailed cp9 wont have as much trouble revealing hes cp9 he mihgt say im a cp9 and not much else. but if he claims cit we know pirate about 90% right away. tom will bring some fun events i think with each side. i think town will want us to come out and reveal leads so we have to be careful. we also cant forget about jounalist.... if we dont get a publication our first prioirty is getting that journal to speak

7. ISO #57

i just noticed... we cant detect pirate to kills unless hes a regular pirate... im unsure about infiltartor though. i know first mate went to bed so if hes linked to a kill i would pm first mate later asking can you see infiltator link to a kill. if so we can immitly see that hes cp9 infiltartor and use that. on the case that you can yet he visits the body it could be janitored if its cleaned. we just have to wait and see. we also need a code if he is linked to no action. if hes link to kill and cleaned then its possible janed. if he takes no action just do a typical type post like "DAY 2 go" or something spammy/filler

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by FM Hina View Post
    One last thing to consider. While I believe that SKB is most likely telling the truth, if I am mistaken and SKB is a Pirate/Rebel, he will know that this is a ploy.
    well with the setup based of so many cits.. he seems very corp. i dont think its pirate or reble offhand lets just have him stay quiet. inform him not to say anything aobut being jailed unless you get pressured. if someone claims jailor have him restate something that he said. jailor will most likely go un cced. but if someone fake claims jailor we can use him to out the fake claim. for now i would have him be quiet about jailed and only reveal if needed. i would say if someone claims jailor then have him wait for jailor to declare who was jailed. and that he can confirm.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by FM Kuzan View Post
    as for results i will name each faction i guess and the first one i list will be the faction that i have found out. ill post something like where each faction stands and first one i post is the alignment. if its tor town/nutral ill have town or nutral first
    K, sounds good. Just don't make it too obvious. Maybe make a few posts before posting the faction list.