{Ban List} Strafe: 1-S2-1-2689352, MikeHawk: 1-S2-1-2690097, Lium: 1-S2-1-1618612
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Strafe: 1-S2-1-2689352, MikeHawk: 1-S2-1-2690097, Lium: 1-S2-1-1618612

Account Name: Strafe
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2689352
    In-Game Name: Raul De Luca

Account Name: MikeHawk
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2690097
    In-Game Name: Chio

Account Name: Lium
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1618612
    In-Game Name: bazooper

Crimes committed: Skyping, Game-Throwing

My account name: Law
    In game name: 화재 주먹

Replay skype1.SC2Replay

To see Strafe's perspective in the replay you have to go under "Everyone" (bug, I assume) I have deduced he is Raul De Luca by the end game statistics (posted below).
    Attachment 9399

Summary:
    From the first day you can see that Chio and Raul De Luca are healing each other despite being given reason to. They continue to do this throughout the entire game.

Day two, the Godfather (bazooper) vote-spams my name and gets me put to trial.
    Attachment 9393

I admit my defense wasn't flawless. I was bombarded with "HE'S CONSIG" by Raul De Luca. If you note, the two doctors (Raul De Luca and Chio), despite any counterclaims by other investigators, vote guilty on me.
    Attachment 9394

Day three, Raul De Luca pretends to be Sheriff and claims that I am Mafia. Chio chimes in and tries to get me lynched. bazooper (my GF) even votes me to trial.
    Attachment 9395

Our other consig, John Mulaney, checks Chio on night 3 and tells bazooper to hit him on n4, to no avail. Why would a Godfather ever refuse to kill a doctor? Mulaney tries to convince bazooper throughout the rest of the game to shoot Chio and he never does.
    Attachment 9396

Day seven, bazooper (GF) sides with the Raul De Luca and Chio to get John Mulaney lynched. Pictured below are both the godfather's votes to trial and the guilty votes.
    Attachment 9397

Day eight it is revealed both doctors -suicide that night. Mafia wins. It should also be noted that during that night the Godfather did not attempt to shoot either doctor.
    Attachment 9398
    Last edited by lawson; February 22nd, 2013 at 08:24 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Strafe: 1-S2-1-2689352, MikeHawk: 1-S2-1-2690097, Lium: 1-S2-1-1618612

SC ID VERIFICAITON
    Correct.
    Strafe - 1-S2-1-2689352
    MikeHawk - 1-S2-1-2690097
    Lium - 1-S2-1-1618612

Relevant Hotkeys
    Strafe - E
    MikeHawk - 2
    Lium - 4

After the Review
    Pre-Game: The Players are close to each other on the starting list.

Strafe - Doctor - Raul De Luca
    Lium - Godfather - Bazooper
    MikeHawk - Doctor - Chio

Night One - Mike heals Strafe, Strafe heals Mike. Lium targets 13.

Day Two - Lium spam votes his Consig, 4, and gets the town to vote him to trial. Strafe starts spamming "HES CONSIG". Mike and Strafe vote guilty, but the mayor and Lium vote innocent.

Night Two - Mike heals Strafe, Strafe heals Mike. Lium targets 5.

Day Three - Strafe claims Sheriff with a mafia result on 4. The Town votes up 4, with Mike, Strafe, and 9 being the first ones. During the trial Strafe states repeatedly that 4 is consig. Lynched.

Night Three - Mike heals Strafe, Strafe heals Mike. Lium targets Strafe, then targets 7 at the last second.

Day Four - Strafe says Lium is NS. Mike, Strafe, and 9 vote 8 randomly. Lium votes 8. Lium and Strafe vote Inno. No Lynch

Night Four - Mike heals Strafe, Strafe heals Mike. Lium targets 3, even though his consig told him 10(Mike) is a Doctor.

Day Five - 1 says 8 is MM, and at the same time 8 says 8 is SK, then retracts that statement and says MM. 8 is voted up and lynched.

Night Five - Mike heals Strafe, Strafe heals Mike. Lium targets 1, even though his consig again says that Mike is a Doctor.

Day Six - Strafe says to get 2 or 9. He votes 2 with 9, and Lium votes him up. Mike wrote his last will, "Can't take the pressure, committing Sudoku". Strafe, Mike, and Lium vote innocent.

Night Six - Mike heals Lium, Strafe heals Lium. Lium targets 9, a suspected Veteran.

Day Seven - 2 V 2, the party votes up and lynches 2, the other mafia member. Strafe writes his LW, "Fuck So close....couldn't take the pressure"

Night Seven - Mike and Strafe commit suicide, Mafia wins.

So yea, obvious cheating and gamethrowing.

Player Added to the Report
    None

Was the Game Result Affected
    Yes, Town lost.

Player Offences
    Strafe - 1x Cheating, 1x Gamethrowing
    MikeHawk - 1x Cheating, 1x Gamethrowing
    Lium - 1x Cheating

Previous Offences
    Strafe - Approved Report(Recommended is Watch List) - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-2689352
    MikeHawk - Approved Report(Recommended is Watch List) - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-2690097
    Lium - Previous Watch List - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1618612

Recommended Action
    Strafe - Kick Vote
    MikeHawk - Kick Vote
    Lium - Watch List
    Last edited by AppleyNO; February 23rd, 2013 at 02:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

3. ISO #3