Night 0: Your ship is on the way to the Cinco Island
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Post Night 0: Your ship is on the way to the Cinco Island

Welcome to the Marine Battleship! You are currently in pursuit of the Pirate ship, which is sailing towards Cinco Island. They intend to blend along with the island's local populace, with murderous intentions to kill then every night. Apparently they are searching for lost treasure buried somewhere on this island. You need to infiltrate the island as well, find those Pirates, and bring then to the justice.

Along the way, you have also received the orders from World Goverment that a Revolutionary cell also exists on this island as well. You need to find and execute leaders of those Rebels, as well as anyone else who chose to follow then. This goal might be actully more difficult than killing Pirates, because some villagers are willing to support then.

You have also received the information the Cipher Pol No 9 will be arriving on this island as well, and they intend to erase the Rebels from the face of the island as well. However, you have also leanred that they are going to kill every villager that might be related to then, going as far as killing the innocent civilians.

Now this is the time for you to pick the way of Justice. Will you follow the way of Absolute Justice like CP9 does, eliminating everyone who opposes Navy and World Goverment? Or you choose to follow the way of Moral Justice instead, trying to protect as many villagers as possible? It's up for you to decide. But you cannot eliminate Pirates and Rebels without help from outside - that is for sure. So try to find potential allies as soon as possible!

Even if Pirates and Rebels are eliminated, your team still needs to survive until the game ends... though you might be already considering yourselves as winners at that point.

Navy Admiral (Kuzan) - Cat Thief Nami
    Jailor (Hina) - Foxy the Silver Fox
    Detective (Coby) - Hody Jones
    Enforcer (Smoker) - Marco the Phoenix

Discuss your strategy while you ship is still on the way! And... keep you wits about you, because players will be able to lynch during Day 1.
    Last edited by FM Ferengi; February 23rd, 2013 at 07:02 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Night 0: Your ship is on the way to the Cinco Island

hey foxy is here! its my old role! XD. ok so plans and what we doing?

as for the rebels we just need to be weary of how fast they get the town under them. they get cits without fail. but not town power untill 5. i think if we can either

a) get cpr to get their leader into the rebels and use them to kill
    b) try to find the rebels and kill them
    c) try to look like cits while at it.

my stratagy for announcing what i find during the day is try to time my chat with what i find. what i mean by this is that if i find a rebel i will try to say something about a rebel in it we can tweak it as we go

3. ISO #3

i mean theres obviously more then just the rebels but i think we can use the pirates for our advantage early on. since the rebels are only at 2 if we can hunt them out quickly it should do nicely

heres what i think

jailor: if lynch jailor should jail someone who seems cpr for you cant execute and see if we can build a trust for them, if no lynch we jail what seems like a rebel or potental pirates.

enforcer: try to seem like a pro-cit/town power or a role the rebels will want to use early on

detective: ehhh hard to say either try to det a pirate or rebel if you like

me: i will see who seems like a pirate or rebel and check them. if you guys have someone you want me to check tell me in here.

overall you guys can make your choices but i think its vital we all suggest how each other should act what actions we should do each night.

4. ISO #4

I suggest that we're going to analyze each player here, I'll give a list that you may take a read on.

Cat Thief Nami
    FM Scratchmen Apoo
    FM Donquixote Doflamingo
    FM Fire Fist Ace
    FM Sogeking
    FM Jimbei
    FM Crocodile
    FM Urouge
    FM Buggy the Clown

Foxy the Silver Fox
    FM Basil Hawkins
    FM Big Mom
    FM Blackbeard
    FM Eustass Kidd
    FM Soul King Brook
    FM Capone Bege
    FM Bartholomew Kuma
    FM Trafalgar Law

Hody Jones
    FM Boa Hancock
    FM Wet Haired Caribou
    FM Nico Robin
    FM Red Haired Shanks
    FM Dracule Mihawk
    FM X Drake
    FM Gecko Moria
    FM Straw Hat Luffy

Marco the Phoenix
    FM Cyborg Franky
    FM Roronoa Zoro
    FM Tony Tony Chopper
    FM Black Leg Sanji
    FM Jewelry Bonney
    FM Don Krieg
    FM Whitebeard

When the night has come, please scan the posts of the assigned "targets" I've named and point out the posts.
    It can help with finding: Buddying, Scum Tells, Town Tells, Reveals, Hints, Secrets, et cetera.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by FM Smoker View Post
    I suggest that we're going to analyze each player here, I'll give a list that you may take a read on.

Cat Thief Nami
    FM Scratchmen Apoo
    FM Donquixote Doflamingo
    FM Fire Fist Ace
    FM Sogeking
    FM Jimbei
    FM Crocodile
    FM Urouge
    FM Buggy the Clown

Foxy the Silver Fox
    FM Basil Hawkins
    FM Big Mom
    FM Blackbeard
    FM Eustass Kidd
    FM Soul King Brook
    FM Capone Bege
    FM Bartholomew Kuma
    FM Trafalgar Law

Hody Jones
    FM Boa Hancock
    FM Wet Haired Caribou
    FM Nico Robin
    FM Red Haired Shanks
    FM Dracule Mihawk
    FM X Drake
    FM Gecko Moria
    FM Straw Hat Luffy

Marco the Phoenix
    FM Cyborg Franky
    FM Roronoa Zoro
    FM Tony Tony Chopper
    FM Black Leg Sanji
    FM Jewelry Bonney
    FM Don Krieg
    FM Whitebeard

When the night has come, please scan the posts of the assigned "targets" I've named and point out the posts.
    It can help with finding: Buddying, Scum Tells, Town Tells, Reveals, Hints, Secrets, et cetera.
    im not the greatest analizer. but i can try my darnest on it. btw nice pic.

i also noticed cp9 can have a spy and read us or pirates but i dont think they will have that for that means they would basily have to have a side from n0

after this we should also put up potental alignments and roles of what we think ppl are

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Hey guys.

Cat Thief Nami
    FM Scratchmen Apoo
    FM Donquixote Doflamingo
    FM Fire Fist Ace
    FM Sogeking
    FM Jimbei
    FM Crocodile
    FM Urouge
    FM Buggy the Clown

Foxy the Silver Fox
    FM Basil Hawkins
    FM Big Mom
    FM Blackbeard
    FM Eustass Kidd
    FM Soul King Brook
    FM Capone Bege
    FM Bartholomew Kuma
    FM Trafalgar Law

Hody Jones
    FM Boa Hancock
    FM Wet Haired Caribou
    FM Nico Robin
    FM Red Haired Shanks
    FM Dracule Mihawk
    FM X Drake
    FM Gecko Moria
    FM Straw Hat Luffy

Marco the Phoenix
    FM Cyborg Franky
    FM Roronoa Zoro
    FM Tony Tony Chopper
    FM Black Leg Sanji
    FM Jewelry Bonney
    FM Don Krieg
    FM Whitebeard

Meh. Problem comes with the "What if someone makes and incredibly important post, but a newer marine assigned with reading that player misses it, and the more experienced marines are too busy with their own players?"

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by FM Hina View Post
    Hey guys.

Meh. Problem comes with the "What if someone makes and incredibly important post, but a newer marine assigned with reading that player misses it, and the more experienced marines are too busy with their own players?"
    Can be solved by adding a Post ID next to all posts.

#18, Spam
    #95, Suspects <A>

If it's a new player, we can easily correct it if we have the post ID.

10. ISO #10

Hey guys.

ok how about this, we copy and paste what they posted and we analize it we should also post ourselfs. btw is there any starts anyones gonna take? what i mean is be troll, lurk, be inacitve cit things like that?

@smoker i think you should try to play town power/pro-cit and act like you want to side with rebels and see if you could get them to go to you becasue yuo will find out rebel idenities if they vist you.

we should plan on colaberating on how we want to appear to town. i mean obviously we want to appear pro-town. but who is the bigger enemy first? do we attempt to rid pirate right away and lose kpn or do we try to find the rebels quickly so we can have more towns late game? what do you guys think?

11. ISO #11

Can be solved by adding a Post ID next to all posts.

#18, Spam
    #95, Suspects <A>

If it's a new player, we can easily correct it if we have the post ID.
    well along with us analizing the list you made if we have time we should anylaized the others.

12. ISO #12

what we could do is tom just add the id posts next to the players assigned so we can all quickly jump to the pages/posts and anyalize from there. but also we need to find a way to tell each other what we find. like for me what i can try to do is come in and post something in a color like if i find a rebel ill say something aobut a reble. or does someone have a suggestion how i reveal on day chat for jailor if no lynch occus and i find rebel you should be aware to jail that person if it looks like no lynches will occur

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by FM Kuzan View Post
    ok how about this, we copy and paste what they posted and we analize it we should also post ourselfs. btw is there any starts anyones gonna take? what i mean is be troll, lurk, be inacitve cit things like that?
    Nothing in particular for me. Be my regular Town PR self, only trying not to seem to much like a PR>.>

Quote Originally Posted by FM Kuzan View Post
    @smoker i think you should try to play town power/pro-cit and act like you want to side with rebels and see if you could get them to go to you becasue yuo will find out rebel idenities if they vist you.
    If I were a rebel, I would be less likely to want to recruit someone who is trying to make it clear the he wants to side with the rebels because...

A) Inflitrator/Enforcer would be two role's to quickly flash though my head, causing a flag on that player
    B) If that person realy is a Town player wanting to side with the Rebels, wouldn't it make more sence to recruit an anti-rebel town instead of a town who would vote with you either way?

14. ISO #14

Nothing in particular for me. Be my regular Town PR self, only trying not to seem to much like a PR>.>

If I were a rebel, I would be less likely to want to recruit someone who is trying to make it clear the he wants to side with the rebels because...

A) Inflitrator/Enforcer would be two role's to quickly flash though my head, causing a flag on that player
    B) If that person realy is a Town player wanting to side with the Rebels, wouldn't it make more sence to recruit an anti-rebel town instead of a town who would vote with you either way?
    valid points. i just think enforcer is going to be a powerful role in trying to find them and i think if we strike em early its benficial. but again im open to suggestions. maybe try to be a pro-cit/anti-rebel? i dont want to force a way to do it but smoker its up to you how you want to roll it.

@everyone what timezones are you guys in if you dont mind me asking? i think it would help if we know what times we are going to be on. ffor me im central america but i do have collage and such so its iffy

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Hey there, team. Good luck and have fun.
    Do you remember Gecko Moria? He was the one who was acting completely neutral? You may have noticed that his directions and statements were helpful to the town. He was probably town trying to manipulate other factions into helping the town.
    I'd like to do that. I want to come across as either citizen or neutral while keeping other factions away from us or helping us. If you guys think that's too risky, I won't.

I'm EST.

I believe that jailor should be used on no-lynch days to execute high value targets like the captain or rebel leader, rather than as simply an investigator.
    If I have an idea for a jail target, I will quote that player and my post will end with an ellipsis.
    Enforcer should play as a cult magnet. Act like a town who wants to side with the rebels, or like a citizen who really wants to be recruited, or even a town PR. If you are visited by a rebel, in your first post vote the player two people below your visitor and call it a random vote.

Right now, revolutionaries are the most dangerous target. I will try to paint the marines' target as the pirates, but we should still try to kill rebels first.