2 10.53%
  • M-FM Acnologia

6 31.58%
  • M-FM Cerberus

4 21.05%

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: M-FM Halo 2 Night Zero/Day Zero

I am back. I read over the posts and I will say, although I liked that one guys plan, there are bound to be a few people who mess up or don't comply, and that ruins the whole thing, causing us to lose huge amounts of townies on day 0.

Normally I like lynches on Day 0 as those are the days everyone is trying to scum hunt to figure out the Scum early on and for the scum to figure out their plans and if all goes well it is possible to find a slip, and if he isn't lynched he becomes an obvious Jailor/Vig/Investigative role target.

I do agree that we should hunt down the Gravemind first to prevent us from losing our power roles without us even knowing, yet if the Neutral is Arson that could seriously hurt the Town, losing a huge amount of people in a douse, and losing two people a night to Mafia kill Cult Conversion/Kill.

I would not like to have a repeat of FM I -even though I wasn't part of it-.

2. ISO #2

Re: M-FM Halo 2 Night Zero/Day Zero

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Cerberus View Post
    I am back. I read over the posts and I will say, although I liked that one guys plan, there are bound to be a few people who mess up or don't comply, and that ruins the whole thing, causing us to lose huge amounts of townies on day 0.

Normally I like lynches on Day 0 as those are the days everyone is trying to scum hunt to figure out the Scum early on and for the scum to figure out their plans and if all goes well it is possible to find a slip, and if he isn't lynched he becomes an obvious Jailor/Vig/Investigative role target.

I do agree that we should hunt down the Gravemind first to prevent us from losing our power roles without us even knowing, yet if the Neutral is Arson that could seriously hurt the Town, losing a huge amount of people in a douse, and losing two people a night to Mafia kill Cult Conversion/Kill.

I would not like to have a repeat of FM I -even though I wasn't part of it-.
    1) there isn't a jailor
    2) Saya is gravemind.

3. ISO #3