• M-FM Cerberus

4 21.05%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Re: M-FM Halo 2 Night Zero/Day Zero

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Saya View Post
    Very interesting that Shamsiel and Alphonse's first posts are to push for a random and mislynch
    appears my first post disapeared, damn databases

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Ramiel View Post
    Does anyone know what this is supposed to mean?
    it means that if one get lynched and flips scum then everyone who voted for is ultimately not scum

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

back and seems like some stuff went down...

what i mean is at the end of the day someone will be lynched...

if town flips = some of those might be Covenant/Scum
    if Covenant flips = most who voted are prob town
    if flood flips = mixture of Covenant and town vote it

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Alphonse View Post
    appears my first post disapeared, damn databases

it means that if one get lynched and flips scum then everyone who voted for is ultimately not scum
    it doesnt mean that a scum might not vote against their own to look like a town.... but i do have to say with it being majoirty they will probaly be hesitant to do it

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tabris View Post
    back and seems like some stuff went down...

what i mean is at the end of the day someone will be lynched...

if town flips = some of those might be Covenant/Scum
    if Covenant flips = most who voted are prob town
    if flood flips = mixture of Covenant and town vote it

it doesnt mean that a scum might not vote against their own to look like a town.... but i do have to say with it being majoirty they will probaly be hesitant to do it
    Why do you say useless things which are common knowledge in the guise of being useful?

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

I think we should watch the vote counters come the end of the day and see what gets flipped and who voted that person
    ^^^ Alphonse and Shamsiel are hardcore sheeping Sachiel's attempt to get a scumtell out of me (which won't work because I'm not scum), so I wouldn't be surprised if they were scum.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    IF you guys have not known until now, the anon account naming theme is anime characters.
    Why not Halo characters

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Adam View Post
    Why do you say useless things which are common knowledge in the guise of being useful?
    he quoted me about when i was saying wait to see who was lynched. i was answering him

and due to the real gavemind being potentally revealed im gonna push a vote on that

-vote M-FM Bellcross

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Sachiel View Post
    LOL sure you're not.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm not. What makes you think I am? Not much I can add here, so I'm just gonna get straight to the point of my post.

I would like for pressure on Tabris, he's high on my scum list.

and due to the real gavemind being potentally revealed im gonna push a vote on that

-vote M-FM Bellcross
    Very early to push a lynch on someone who's only posted once. Also notice how you're the first person to vote on Bellcross. The timing just doesn't sit right with me... Sure it's a scummy post, but I just don't see your vote on Bellcross as applying pressure to him but more like a way of diverting attention from the fact that Adam just called out your posts.

Also the fact that you're voting him because he's "the real gravemind being potentially revealed" rather than "scummy post" makes it seem more of a defensive vote.

What do you have to say to that?

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm not. What makes you think I am? Not much I can add here, so I'm just gonna get straight to the point of my post.

Very early to push a lynch on someone who's only posted once. Also notice how you're the first person to vote on Bellcross. The timing just doesn't sit right with me... Sure it's a scummy post, but I just don't see your vote on Bellcross as applying pressure to him but more like a way of diverting attention from the fact that Adam just called out your posts.

Also the fact that you're voting him because he's "the real gravemind being potentially revealed" rather than "scummy post" makes it seem more of a defensive vote.

idc that he called me out on my posts. go ahead call me out on ever scum post. go ahead and lynch me if you so inclined it would just hurt you in the long run if you are town. i will call me role if needed but lynching me would be a huge blow tot he town due to who i am. im simply off work today so i have plenty of time to sit around on the fourm today.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

He's high on your scumlist, and you're not voting for him?

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

He's high on your scumlist, and you're not voting for him?
    Woops... But I guess I didn't need to, since his reply was pretty scummy even without the vote pressure anyways.

idc that he called me out on my posts. go ahead call me out on ever scum post.
    You should care. He was saying your posts were useless which is often a Mafia read, not caring and continuing to make useless posts incriminates you. u Jester bro?

go ahead and lynch me if you so inclined it would just hurt you in the long run if you are town.
    If you were town, I'd doubt you'd say "Go ahead and lynch me" that readily...we still have about 30 hours.

i will call me role if needed but lynching me would be a huge blow tot he town due to who i am.
    Sounds like you're a Investigative role then. So why random lynch?

-vote M-FM Tabris

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Woops... But I guess I didn't need to, since his reply was pretty scummy even without the vote pressure anyways.

You should care. He was saying your posts were useless which is often a Mafia read, not caring and continuing to make useless posts incriminates you. u Jester bro?

If you were town, I'd doubt you'd say "Go ahead and lynch me" that readily...we still have about 30 hours.

Sounds like you're a Investigative role then. So why random lynch?

-vote M-FM Tabris
    well seeing how you have most votes on you its seems to be a typical scum ploy to try to change the fos to someone else. this is a majority lynch not a hammer lynch so it tells me you are afraid to be lynch (just like everyone else though) but because none has changes their votes you are trying to get away.

35. ISO #135

well seeing how you have most votes on you its seems to be a typical scum ploy to try to change the fos to someone else. this is a majority lynch not a hammer lynch so it tells me you are afraid to be lynch (just like everyone else though) but because none has changes their votes you are trying to get away.
    Yes I'm trying to avoid being lynched...like every other non-Jester role.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

No, you are actually deflecting in a scum manner. However, you are deflecting onto another very scummy player, which gets you some town points from me right now.
    well no matter how scummy i am today i am 99% sure i will be a confimed town tommorw morning if i am not dead due to how my night action works.

the reason why i say 99% is becasue theres always that one way it could screw up

39. ISO #139

So there is. But there is a player called Shamsiel who isn't in the player list. I'm assuming that's a typo.

Is the player "Shamsiel" the same as the "Samsiel" in the Player List?
    Yes, my fault :P

The correct spelling is Shamsiel
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

No, you are actually deflecting in a scum manner. However, you are deflecting onto another very scummy player, which gets you some town points from me right now.
    It's unfortunate my scumhunting incriminates me :\

well no matter how scummy i am today i am 99% sure i will be a confimed town tommorw morning if i am not dead due to how my night action works.

the reason why i say 99% is becasue theres always that one way it could screw up
    So what, are you claiming Actress? Bodyguard?

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

a town role.... if you want mine you must claim yours first. im not the one under the lynch pressure right now
    Correct, but I have confidence that will change.

If you might die "due to how [your] night action works" and you're a Town role, then you'd be a Bodyguard or a Bus Driver. Of the two, the one that would likely cause you to say that your death would severely detriment the Town is Bodyguard. You've pretty much already made a role claim.

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Correct, but I have confidence that will change.

If you might die "due to how [your] night action works" and you're a Town role, then you'd be a Bodyguard or a Bus Driver. Of the two, the one that would likely cause you to say that your death would severely detriment the Town is Bodyguard. You've pretty much already made a role claim.
    then there is no reason to pressure me anymore.... now your role? or do i need to vote you as well and apply more pressure

47. ISO #147

porb someone who was lurking too hard. for i am still here

is the replaced player allowed to announce they are replacments?
    He asked to be replaced.

Sure.

Lilim has been replaced due to him asking me.
    Last edited by AppleyNO; February 2nd, 2013 at 03:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lilim View Post
    I'm unwilling to go along and I'm town. Thank you. We will do it when we have a REAL confirmed town such as myself and we are low on players. Now it is too risky as it will end up exposing le confirmed town and probably not all will go along with it
    Isn't anyone else questioning this post?

50. ISO #150