Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Re: M-FM Halo 2 Night Zero/Day Zero

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Adam View Post
    Sup hoebags.
    Someone wanna fill me in on all the bullshit going on today cause I cannot be bothered to shift through this pile of dog to find useful information.
    There's only like, 51 posts for you to read. If you're that lazy, I might suggest you offerring yourself up to be replaced

5. ISO #55

I'd also like to add that tie votes causing multiple lynches is going to be super-easily exploitable.

I must wait until my brain isn't so tired to come up with a real plan of action, but I believe we should be able to use it to both find and kill all the mafia. In like, 2 days.

Hell, if we can confirm just one person to be guaranteed town, and then force a tie vote on everyone else in the game, we'll either instantly win by killing everyone but a town, or the mafia/cult will not comply with the plan, and then we'll have found them out by their unwillingness to agree to the plan, and then everyone else can force a tie vote on all those who were unwilling to force a tie vote, and kill a majority if not all of the scum in one fell swoop.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Well then. I guess that was a pretty convenient time for the forums to go down. So much for that.

Anyway. I just got home, It's late, and I'm drained. I have all week-end though; so I'll be back tomorrow.
    And let's wait for everyone to show up before we decided who we randomly lynch, 'kay?

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lilim View Post
    Hey! I'm obviously town and all so please continue to scumhunt as normal while I sheep along.
    Your name annoys me. It's too similar to mine.
    Damn it, Appley.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Armisael View Post
    I'd also like to add that tie votes causing multiple lynches is going to be super-easily exploitable.

I must wait until my brain isn't so tired to come up with a real plan of action, but I believe we should be able to use it to both find and kill all the mafia. In like, 2 days.

Hell, if we can confirm just one person to be guaranteed town, and then force a tie vote on everyone else in the game, we'll either instantly win by killing everyone but a town, or the mafia/cult will not comply with the plan, and then we'll have found them out by their unwillingness to agree to the plan, and then everyone else can force a tie vote on all those who were unwilling to force a tie vote, and kill a majority if not all of the scum in one fell swoop.
    The official Day post implies that it's only today that those lynch rules apply. In 2 days, it'll probably be back to majority lynch.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lilim View Post
    It's 4 pages and I'm already too lazy to read to find what Armisael's plan is.
    Basically finding a confirmed town and forcing a tie vote on everyone else in the game. The scums are the ones who are unwilling to go along with it.

Problem is, it has to be done today and it's pretty impossible

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Saya View Post
    Basically finding a confirmed town and forcing a tie vote on everyone else in the game. The scums are the ones who are unwilling to go along with it.

Problem is, it has to be done today and it's pretty impossible
    An interesting and useful attempt at it could still be made, if the three elites were to claim.

Either there will be no counter-claim, and they are thus confirmed to be guaranteed town and thus we could continue with the normal plan or:

There will be a counter-claim, and we can sacrifice one from one of the groups to three to successfully identify three mafia.

20. ISO #70

An interesting and useful attempt at it could still be made, if the three elites were to claim.

Either there will be no counter-claim, and they are thus confirmed to be guaranteed town and thus we could continue with the normal plan or:

There will be a counter-claim, and we can sacrifice one from one of the groups to three to successfully identify three mafia.
    It's a very long day, this is true, but it's not long enough to gather everyone today and force a tie vote. It would take copious amounts of coordination imo, and most likely would end with 1-2 people who don't have the same # of votes on them as the others. At the very best, we'd get the Elites to reveal themselves, and then the Cult would know who to avoid.

In short, I'm not scum but I don't like the idea very much

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Last night you saw Armisael* log into his account to check his role and then leave the window open while he attended other matters. I may have left it on overnight as well. Don't exactly have a good memory.

Anywho, Hi all.

This is my first chance to talk today. Been a busy day. And now, since it is 12:27 AM where I am and I have stuff to do to(day)morrow, I will be going to sleep soon. If there's anything you must converse with me today, do it now.
    I felt in a gutsy mood, so did a D1 gambit (see post #16). I wasn't checking your activity last night. I picked you as a random player, then claimed to have seen you online, but not viewing the M-FM board. I then wanted to see if you denied doing so, or made an excuse.

Last night you saw Armisael* log into his account to check his role and then leave the window open while he attended other matters.
    EXCUSE!

-vote M-FM Armisael

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Arael View Post
    I felt in a gutsy mood, so did a D1 gambit (see post #16). I wasn't checking your activity last night. I picked you as a random player, then claimed to have seen you online, but not viewing the M-FM board. I then wanted to see if you denied doing so, or made an excuse.

EXCUSE!

-vote M-FM Armisael

Lol. As if that was needed to suspect Armisael a little bit: He asked for leads to go by today.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Arael View Post

EXCUSE!

-vote M-FM Armisael
    I'm not going to deny doing something that I actually did. Sorry.

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Adam View Post
    Lol. As if that was needed to suspect Armisael a little bit: He asked for leads to go by today.
    I actually just reread the night zero post and didn't realize that there were no night actions last night.

But hey, maybe my "Unless someone has some real info" was rhetorical, as clearly no one could have any information, so we should just go with the idea stated in that post, which was to vote no one.

30. ISO #80

I actually just reread the night zero post and didn't realize that there were no night actions last night.

But hey, maybe my "Unless someone has some real info" was rhetorical, as clearly no one could have any information, so we should just go with the idea stated in that post, which was to vote no one.

that's really scummy.. either you're lying like this to seem inno, or you're pretending to be citizen. cause a citizen shouldn't be claiming day 0.... >_>

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Saya View Post
    It's a very long day, this is true, but it's not long enough to gather everyone today and force a tie vote. It would take copious amounts of coordination imo, and most likely would end with 1-2 people who don't have the same # of votes on them as the others. At the very best, we'd get the Elites to reveal themselves, and then the Cult would know who to avoid.

In short, I'm not scum but I don't like the idea very much
    You don't think 36 hours (from this post) is enough time to coordinate 3 role claims and a single vote from a majority of players?

Aight, fair enough. It is day zero after all, and there's probably going to be a few lurkfest players that never get on and get replaced. The plan was just a hypothetical suggestion. And it was posted when I was very tired last night, and thus unable to really think things through.

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Sachiel View Post
    that's really scummy.. either you're lying like this to seem inno, or you're pretending to be citizen. cause a citizen shouldn't be claiming day 0.... >_>
    I don't necessarily have to be a citizen. I'll have you know that the entirety of "Night Zero" occurred during a time when I was unable to access my M-FM account, so regardless of what my role may be or if night actions were allowed, I wouldn't have been able to submit one. I actually informed the host of this beforehand, that the original start time for this day was at a very inconvenient (quote "abominable") time for me.

33. ISO #83

I don't necessarily have to be a citizen. I'll have you know that the entirety of "Night Zero" occurred during a time when I was unable to access my M-FM account, so regardless of what my role may be or if night actions were allowed, I wouldn't have been able to submit one. I actually informed the host of this beforehand, that the original start time for this day was at a very inconvenient (quote "abominable") time for me.
    mm fair enough

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94