3rd day no kill - guide for town
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

3rd day no kill - guide for town

Sorry for posting this in the inappropriate section but I can't post anywhere else and don't know how to contact admind :x

So my post is about the infamous "last day", the 3rd day when there has been no kills. It then goes to anonymous ballot to unlock the situation.

Usually townies say "don't vote, if noone votes game will end and we will win" — well evil guys won't let that happen. In fact this is ANONYMOUS vote so if someone votes for someone else there will be no way to know who voted to kill. So no way of knowing who the bad guy was. It basically is very bad for town because it's the same situation as before, but town lost 1 player.

There is a way for town to deal with this. It always works, assuming no trolls/gamethrowers would screw this up.

Everyone has to vote for the guy just below them. (4 votes for 5, if 5 is alive, if not for 6, etc.) All the townies will do this and we will have a tie. If someone doesn't, well just check who has 0 vote on him and the bad guy is the one just above him

Easy as pie. And this way town will be able to get through this dangerous day.

2. ISO #2

Re: 3rd day no kill - guide for town

You can't post elsewhere until your account is activated, which takes anywhere from one second to one day.

Please be patient and refrain from posting irrelevant things in the player report section.

Spoiler : :
    S-FM Paranormal Case Studies (Sheriff)

"Glory only with zerglings and breast implants!!!"
    -Random player on EU

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    i'm 90% sure you can skip anonymous ballot
    You can skip ballot in general. But we are talking about the third day in which there was no killing. You can't skip this day.
    It was possible some months ago, but not anymore.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Literally, it'll say "Someone has voted to skip the day" you can skip this day and go for the tiebreaker.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    There.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    You can skip ballot in general. But we are talking about the third day in which there was no killing. You can't skip this day.
    if you think months ago = 2 weeks ago, then sure you're correct.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarthus View Post
    I must say this was a professional necro

This thread was from 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.